Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Hello Rangers.

@orrire , @Narokath , @Faye , @Gruni , @Highway , @Alewx We thank all the developers for the newest balance update, which brought many more varieties of items and who heard the players about the updates that would come in a really cool way, and now the update of the new road openings for the maps is coming!

@Highway said that he has a list of new ideas for the game on https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/9-developer-team-plans-for-dino-storm.17959/ And I’m also already thinking of a list of cool ideas for a new update, in a beautiful and organized way, in fact they were requested and spoken by many players for years, then, let's start with the first part that will be divided into two of that first idea.

Titan Dinosaurs.

Titan Dinosaurs
are those who have a new form with radical changes, but respectful, in this topic I will show how this idea of updating can work. To have your Titan Dinosaur, you must look for amber on the maps.

1618669275663.png

How are we going to get both?

Simple, amber will only be unlocked so that it can be searched from level 55, that is, levels 1 to 54 will be able to see the item on the floor, but will not be able to pick it up.

Where will they be?

The amber will be available on the maps in the same way that the easter eggs that open with a silver spoon will be available, that is, the amber will be on the floor with an orange highlight, its rarity being 25% more difficult than an easter egg on the floor.

How much amber do I need to evolve my dinosaur?

The value will be 400 amber, the drop will always be 1x, and includes all maps, from the canyon de ville to the mountains of Maujak.

Dinosaur models

T-Rex

Let's start well with the king of dinosaurs! I increased the size of the tail, leg, arm, and eyes slightly of this Dinosaur, added some extra spines and increased the sizes of those that remained, and improved its jaw, if you stop to look at the head, the dinosaur's jaw will be more prominent and dynamic.

Atual rex/New Rex

Screenshot_20210418-171327.pngScreenshot_20210418-171432.png

Parassaurolophus

well, this Dinosaur for me, in the critical view doesn’t have a good current look, but I managed to adjust some things that would make me satisfied, I put a lot of thorns in its horn, some colleagues like Maddy wanted me to remove them, but I think it was cool to let them there, because it gave a great sign of respect to the dino but I still thank you for her suggestion, I put a tail and bigger arms, except the leg, after all he became a slower dino so I didn't see much sense in increasing his leg I put the crop on the throat and a weight under the tail.

Atual Para/ New Para

Screenshot_20210418-172828.pngScreenshot_20210418-172802.png

Centrossaurus

I increased the horns and the legs very well, and left a little fat on the belly, enlarged the tail and the eye and I think it is already very good.

Atual Centro/ New Centro

Screenshot_20210417-133530.pngScreenshot_20210417-154632.png

Carnotaurus

I increased the legs, tail, arm and horns and the thorns, increased everything I saw literally, I think it is very good and cool with a strong and evil tone, carnotaurus is my favorite Dinosaur.

Screenshot_20210417-162846.pngScreenshot_20210418-134713.png

well, the limit is a maximum of 10 photos, so I thank those who have seen it so far, if you want something to change, enter my disagreement that I will leave below and I am participating in the group that me and @Maddy Montgomery are in, she helps adjusting errors that were in the dinosaurs and suggestions for visual improvements, so I also leave my credit to @Maddy Montgomery for that here. if you want to participate, just put me in disagreement. 😆

~greetings, XxSr.DinoxX América 5.

Attachments

Last edited:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
@Highway pode remover o parassauro exposto no final para mim? Na edição não consigo retirar :/

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx

- Savitar -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Savitar -
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
Hello Rangers.

@orrire , @Narokath , @Faye , @Gruni , @Highway , @Alewx We thank all the developers for the newest balance update, which brought many more varieties of items and who heard the players about the updates that would come in a really cool way, and now the update of the new road openings for the maps is coming!

@Highway said that he has a list of new ideas for the game on https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/9-developer-team-plans-for-dino-storm.17959/ And I’m also already thinking of a list of cool ideas for a new update, in a beautiful and organized way, in fact they were requested and spoken by many players for years, then, let's start with the first part that will be divided into two of that first idea.

Titan Dinosaurs.

Titan Dinosaurs
are those who have a new form with radical changes, but respectful, in this topic I will show how this idea of updating can work. To have your Titan Dinosaur, you must look for amber on the maps.

View attachment 41179

How are we going to get both?

Simple, amber will only be unlocked so that it can be searched from level 55, that is, levels 1 to 54 will be able to see the item on the floor, but will not be able to pick it up.

Where will they be?

The amber will be available on the maps in the same way that the easter eggs that open with a silver spoon will be available, that is, the amber will be on the floor with an orange highlight, its rarity being 25% more difficult than an easter egg on the floor.

How much amber do I need to evolve my dinosaur?

The value will be 400 amber, the drop will always be 1x, and includes all maps, from the canyon de ville to the mountains of Maujak.

Dinosaur models

T-Rex

Let's start well with the king of dinosaurs! I increased the size of the tail, leg, arm, and eyes slightly of this Dinosaur, added some extra spines and increased the sizes of those that remained, and improved its jaw, if you stop to look at the head, the dinosaur's jaw will be more prominent and dynamic.

Atual rex/New Rex

View attachment 41180View attachment 41181

Parassaurolophus

well, this Dinosaur for me, in the critical view doesn’t have a good current look, but I managed to adjust some things that would make me satisfied, I put a lot of thorns in its horn, some colleagues like Maddy wanted me to remove them, but I think it was cool to let them there, because it gave a great sign of respect to the dino but I still thank you for her suggestion, I put a tail and bigger arms, except the leg, after all he became a slower dino so I didn't see much sense in increasing his leg I put the crop on the throat and a weight under the tail.

Atual Para/ New Para

View attachment 41183View attachment 41184

Centrossaurus

I increased the horns and the legs very well, and left a little fat on the belly, enlarged the tail and the eye and I think it is already very good.

Atual Centro/ New Centro

View attachment 41185View attachment 41186

Carnotaurus

I increased the legs, tail, arm and horns and the thorns, increased everything I saw literally, I think it is very good and cool with a strong and evil tone, carnotaurus is my favorite Dinosaur.

View attachment 41187View attachment 41188

well, the limit is a maximum of 10 photos, so I thank those who have seen it so far, if you want something to change, enter my disagreement that I will leave below and I am participating in the group that me and @Maddy Montgomery are in, she helps adjusting errors that were in the dinosaurs and suggestions for visual improvements, so I also leave my credit to @Maddy Montgomery for that here. if you want to participate, just put me in disagreement. 😆

~greetings, XxSr.DinoxX América 5.
Me gusta esa idea, me gustaría que hicieras una del coelo, y también tienes que especificar si los dinosaurios titan van a tener habilidades cambiadas o habilidades extra o un tipo de cambio en su poder o solo es su apariencia para que los desarrolladores lo tengan en cuenta y puedan actualizar y ver lo que realmente los jugadores quieren

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Me gusta esa idea, me gustaría que hicieras una del coelo, y también tienes que especificar si los dinosaurios titan van a tener habilidades cambiadas o habilidades extra o un tipo de cambio en su poder o solo es su apariencia para que los desarrolladores lo tengan en cuenta y puedan actualizar y ver lo que realmente los jugadores quieren
I only think about leaving new looks, what did you think? if you want to see the rabbit and other dinos, see the recently posted link: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/cond-and-final-what-does-dino-storm-need-2.20159/#post-57817