Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Ghost Division
Description:
when changing skin via profile or inventory the skin changes and it's visible from profile but it's not visible on dino, and the same with ranger clothes

PTR Version:

-I- R A Z E R -I-

Screenshots:

Attachments

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Description:
when changing skin via profile or inventory the skin changes and it's visible from profile but it's not visible on dino, and the same with ranger clothes

PTR Version:

-I- R A Z E R -I-

Screenshots:
Yes that is a big big problem that needs to be fixed

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Did the issue persist after you changed the map or even relogged?

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
This is an older issue, that does not happen all the time and not for every player. It's difficult to reproduce. The more information you can provide, the better.

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Ghost Division
This is an older issue, that does not happen all the time and not for every player. It's difficult to reproduce. The more information you can provide, the better.
i just entered the game changed skin from profile and worked normally it was visible on dino (Flames to Tiger), then tried to change it again (Tiger to Broad Ridge stripe ) and the problem occurred the skin i changed to was not visible on dino. and did it again on a diffrent map

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
This should be fixed with PTR 996, along with a few other desync issues. If this still happenes, please try to replicate it and mention it here.

For now, the easiest way to reproduce it was to open and close the profilewindow super quickly, from then on, the player model and the profile avatar in the upper left weren't updating anymore.

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Ghost Division
Finally a fix to this issue, can i test it on PTR 996?

Bestiam

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
-Crimson Beast-
Clan
Legion Infernal
He tenido ese problema igual, se solucionaba al cambiar de dino pero no debería ocurrir esto.

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
Finally a fix to this issue, can i test it on PTR 996?
Sorry, the PTR is currently not "public", my fault. This bugfix however is in internal testing right now and if it seems to work, it will go live with the next update for the public servers. (Likely, next week - update: definitely not part of today's hotfix)

He tenido ese problema igual, se solucionaba al cambiar de dino pero no debería ocurrir esto.
This fix is not live on public servers yet and given the age of your forum account, I highly doubt that you have access to our testing servers.

Last edited:

MrEvert0n

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-Mr.Everton-
Clan
-Renegade-
The bug has not been fixed!

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
The bug has not been fixed!
This fix is not live on public servers yet
update 2020-04-20: The fix is now live, if this issue still comes up, please try to retrace the steps you did and let us know, preferably with a video, because it means that there is another way to trigger this issue that we haven't covered / reproduced yet.

Last edited: