rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Peacemaker's canyon ray reads 5 seconds slowdown but its actually more than that
And Colt's Fire detonator is supposed to be dealing 380% weapon damage but it actually deals around 300% .

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Was this in pvp?
if the opponent was using a heatregulator implant, the effect of the canyon ray is reduced. which happens also to the damage if the opponent is in a lower level than you.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Also ,I am not sure if it is a bug or part of the update but we are unable to change outfits during or shortly after fights.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Was this in pvp?
if the opponent was using a heatregulator implant, the effect of the canyon ray is reduced. which happens also to the damage if the opponent is in a lower level than you.
No
It was in hunt ,I noticed my usual damage on smilodons was around 9.8k with colt and the fire detonator was doing just 29k damage

As for peacemaker ,I am not talking about skill effect ,I am talking about cooldown duration.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Peacemaker's canyon ray reads 5 seconds slowdown but its actually more than that
And Colt's Fire detonator is supposed to be dealing 380% weapon damage but it actually deals around 300% .
the "coldown" is +5 sec to the 10 seconds base coldown that is always, so its 15 sec in total, is that still wrong and you count more seconds than 15?

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
In my opinion ,Heal button cooldown time should be same as before as its value has already been decreased to compensate for the high hitpoints ,longer cooldown just makes time run out during hunt ,we can't kill mobs without waiting for hp to recover.

Also , Improve efficiency of damage boosters ,they run out quickly as we have to take more hp down now ,so make it go down atleast 2 times slower .

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
No
It was in hunt ,I noticed my usual damage on smilodons was around 9.8k with colt and the fire detonator was doing just 29k damage
Yould you mind telling me which items you had installed so that i can check? because my plain test revealed perfect 380% against a brontops.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Yould you mind telling me which items you had installed so that i can check? because my plain test revealed perfect 380% against a brontops.
Range freezer dino reflector and damage

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Any damage booster aktive? so far i get only correct numbers.
Maybe you can make a screenshot?
Basic damage boosters .

I will take screenshot tomorrow ,I am offline right now .

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
I also want to recommend something which has to be done in this update ,it is ignored for years ,the amount of supply charges in auctions are still the same as they were when there were just 2 maps ,now since there are more maps and more buildings in each map ,It is not fair to keep the amount of supply charges in auction same ,it is ultimately pushing the people to purchase gold coins ,which is not good for players who can't spend money ,the number of supplies in auction should be atleast tripled or doubled.

Edited by Faye:

Pls submit a ticket to the support about this feedback ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Could you also provide screenshots of your current equipment, pls.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks i set up local for testing the exact same things, and result was an normal shooting damage of 7945.it is off by 2k from the damage in the screenshot.
Target was a brontops lvl 55.

1615979362288.png

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
I think I figured the exact issue which is occuring.
The issue is related to damage attribute customisation ,the fire detonator skill is calculating 380% of the gun dmg without considering the dmg added by customisation. It is fixed to the 380% of base dmg of gun + Dmg tech without taking in account the addition made by clothes or skins.

I tested , without dmg clothes both the skills of colt are doing same dmg i.e. 29,541 but when I use dmg clothes , fire burst skill corresponds with that increase in dmg but fire detonator remains 29,541.

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
Issue found, should be fixed in next update.