What's new

Utilizing Stores and Clothes(english version)

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
(original post in Portuguese) https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/atualizar-as-lojas-e-roupas.18655/

Good evening, I sent this to support, but I wanted to send it here for others to see. I don't want to take credit if someone has already made the suggestions :V

I have a suggestion for clothing, the Dino fur store and other similar stores in Dinoville. It is rare for players to use these stores, and the most important thing is that the stores have the same clothes, saddles, skins, titles, etc. years ago. They look almost useless and no one is really spending gold on them. It would be nice if a variation of the following happened:

1. At least 1-3 changes daily in stores to include other clothing, fur, etc. that maybe some people are trying to do, but haven't been able to. This would give them the option to buy it directly for a price. But that would only include craftable skins and not flash sales. And the price to renew them can be lower(?)

2: Purchasing items at a lower or higher level than yours, and of course, including appropriate adjustments that reflect the players' level, etc.

and/or

3. With rotations of different qualities and obviously not being available all the time, but being able to buy the Dinoville Guardian's clothing set (the shirts, hats, glasses etc.) and/or other clothing items that were in the game, like vests or things you could get with codes in the early years. In most old players, items are worn out and want something at their level.

3a.) I also believe there should be a special outfit made for the governor and sheriff winners that can be purchased or given as these are considered BIG elections. The governor's outfit can be silver and the sheriff has gold to reflect the stages of elections, such as at city hall. Or even silver and gold skins with stars or ribbons on them too for those who have the achievements. why? why yes :3

1 final thing. The problem of clothing for women and men. I'm a woman and I have a female avatar and I can wear whatever clothes I want, but it's unfair to anyone who has male avatars who always get female clothes! They should have the option to exchange for clothes they can wear or upgrade the game so they only get men's clothes.

opinions and coffee are welcome ¬u¬

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
side note: I posted this 2 years ago but wanted english version. it seems some of these things MAY happen in future updates. we'll see..