behappy99

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Moskouritz-
Clan
i dont have a clan
hi GM's, there 's a bug That when u upgrade ur imp, it dont show progress in That side of the screen.
plus the client frequently closing like on PTR

Attachments

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
hi GM's, there 's a bug That when u upgrade ur imp, it dont show progress in That side of the screen.
plus the client frequently closing like on PTR
I couldn't reproduce this yet, but I'll look into this.

update: Was finally able to reproduce and fix this. The task icon itself will go away, but the upgrade progress continues properly. You won't lose anything through this bug.

Should be fixed with the next live update.

Last edited:

behappy99

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Moskouritz-
Clan
i dont have a clan
I couldn't reproduce this yet, but I'll look into this.

update: Was finally able to reproduce and fix this. The task icon itself will go away, but the upgrade progress continues properly. You won't lose anything through this bug.

Should be fixed with the next live update.
GM i upgrade the strength imp but it shows the progress i think it only happen to armor imp

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
GM i upgrade the strength imp but it shows the progress i think it only happen to armor imp
The bug isn't tied to the kind of implant, but to "where" the item is stored. I noticed on your screenshot that it was in use by a Brachiosaurus - very likely the Brachiosaurus that you were actively using right now. We had a little bug in our upgrade task validation, that simply didn't see items equipped in your currently active dino.

But again: The upgrade itself works. Just the visualisation gets cleaned up for the wrong reasons -> Already fixed, will be deployed in the next live version. (No ETA on that yet, very likely next Tuesday unless something super urgent comes up)

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
@Gruni

about that, 6-7 month ago client was crashing but its were fixed after months. now ' i didn't came across in real server ' but on last weekend ptr client was crashing frequently.
Do you have an assumption that these crashes were directly tied to the Loot Item Gathering Task / Tasks in general?

We're currently testing some fixes for hard client crashes internally, so we might see an improvement regarding those with the next live update as well.

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-.Draxth.-
Clan
Kodak Black A Boogie
Do you have an assumption that these crashes were directly tied to the Loot Item Gathering Task / Tasks in general?
crash were happened when i was changing imp

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
crash were happened when i was changing imp
Thanks a lot, I'll look into that.

Minor update: If you upgrade your currently equipped weapon, the Upgrade Task Progress Icon might disappear, will be fixed in next live version.

behappy99

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Moskouritz-
Clan
i dont have a clan
hi the bug is present again now it wont showing any progress when upgrading guns LOL

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
hi the bug is present again now it wont showing any progress when upgrading guns LOL
There was a minor issue when upgrading the primary weapon on live servers, should be fixed with today's hotfix as well. (as mentioned in the update of my post above)