razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
hi everyone i see this reward is not worthy, 5 Experience points is not a worthy reward after the hard work for hours to upgrade an implant for example and it's very hard task to do and what you get? 5 experience points!! what a joke! i think you could do a more logical reward like 15 gold coins or 50% of the Dino dollars we spend on each upgrade we done. this game is unlike any other game

wtf.PNG

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
hi everyone i see this reward is not worthy, 5 Experience points is not a worthy reward after the hard work for hours to upgrade an implant for example and it's very hard task to do and what you get? 5 experience points!! what a joke! i think you could do a more logical reward like 15 gold coins or 50% of the Dino dollars we spend on each upgrade we done. this game is unlike any other game

View attachment 39297
Your upgraded implant or any other upgraded thing is a reward by itself for collecting items, nobody makes you to collect them, but then you wont upg anything, so it's up to you wether upg something or not. On the other hand, 5 exp for 54 level player is like tear in a ocean, so i quit agree with you that reward could be changed, that even 55 level would get little rewards for upgrading something, but gc or 50% dd return isn't suitable. As for me 10-20% return could be.

Mr.Carno_Rex

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Mr.Carnotaurus_Rex
Clan
II-S Y G-II

View attachment 39297
Yes ur right