Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
Solution : Must be increased to 2 places instead of 1 in Sheriff's Option
Result : the sheriff will come out faster and a lot of player rows will speed up

Solution : Governor option can be made 3 places instead of 1
Result : Many people will be saved from waiting ..

Solution : Substitute 3 instead of 2 for the seat of the council members
Result : there will be a faster way for low players
Marshal The way to the road is nice but A Dinosaur can be brought in And Marshal players can unlock the dinosaur and get the new dinosaur
The Time for Joining the Governor , Sheriff and Council Members Should Be Reduced by 2 or 4 days So Most People Will Not Wait

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i agree with this suggestions, but either this:
The Time for Joining the Governor , Sheriff and Council Members Should Be Reduced by 2 or 4 days So Most People Will Not Wait
or this:
Result : the sheriff will come out faster and a lot of player rows will speed up

should be done, not both together.

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity

Marshal The way to the road is nice but A Dinosaur can be brought in And Marshal players can unlock the dinosaur and get the new dinosaur
This ideas is only for trouble makers in every server than cant achive get governor or sheriff for peoples that dont pkay and are bord to give effort enough to win an election bcz the sence of game is to work hard and win an election and feel it as more happy in ur party for ppls that are lazy and bored and want the easy way or they do problems in servers and then clans dont want him they want fast election go in clan help stay an year and u will get what u achive

Hevivi

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Zaya.
Clan
}-Nemesis-{
I think after this, game would be too easy and not so enjoyable. In a year you would see server filled with sheriffs :unsure:

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-

In which city did 2 sheriffs exist at the same time? :LOL:

Do you think that the difficulty of going up in the city hall is the fault of the game? Decreasing the time to reach the maximum achievement means players stop playing earlier, this does not bring any advantage to the game. Be patient as the election system is likely to change, follow Dev Shack to help with feedback and ideas. Just decreasing time and increasing the offer is a lazy solution.

Emilblue

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
.-_set_-.
Clan
Legends
It will bee good, 2 sherif for 2 weeks, its good. I need it

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
aunque yo prefiero que sea 1 rex por semana así sean 4 rex por mes seria mucho mejor porque ahorita mismo son 2 por cada mes pero entonces deberían haber almenos 8 gober por mes ? no se porque entonces todo el que vaya a gober va directo a rex y para evitar eso debería haber mas gobernadores para competir por el rex

Marley

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Japa.
Clan
REVENANT
u are crazy man? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Esto es solo una sugerencia, por supuesto, algunos lugares pueden ser exagerados. pero el camino hacia el sheriff ahora debe acelerarse porque todos están esperando demasiado en los servidores grandes, esto es una muerte
aunque tengas razón hay mas servidores muertos lo cual se morirá mas porque los sheriff se irán volando, si queremos que esta actualización de lista para obtener rex cambien debe haber gente o si no solo ganan y se van, aunque ahora mismo hacen eso

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
- Na minha opinião, eu acho que deveria ter outro método de se conquistar sheriff ou acrescentar algo para conquistar e não facilitar, antigamente em guerras quando se via um sheriff era raro e isso motivava muito para tentar ter um por que poucos tinha, hoje em dia ser sheriff na maioria dos servidores se tornou ate normal, muitos jogadores que não tem sheriff em um servidor tem em outro, e quando se conquista sheriff e como se fosse o fim de jogo não tem algo além disso, para quem e sheriff a muito tempo muitos ate mesmo deixou o jogo, eu acho que deveriam acrescentar algumas coisa na forma de conquistar sheriff, e também algo novo que possa se fazer depois que se torna sheriff.

Steffchouu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Steffchouu
Clan
Revenant
In which city did 2 sheriffs exist at the same time? :LOL:

Do you think that the difficulty of going up in the city hall is the fault of the game? Decreasing the time to reach the maximum achievement means players stop playing earlier, this does not bring any advantage to the game. Be patient as the election system is likely to change, follow Dev Shack to help with feedback and ideas. Just decreasing time and increasing the offer is a lazy solution.
In wich city you have seen People riding dinosaurs? 😂

Steffchouu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Steffchouu
Clan
Revenant
Im a new player and if I have to wait 5 years to get Sheriff, Im out =D I agree

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
the difficulty of obtaining sherrif is a fundamental part for the game to become more interesting, if you conquer a fast objective, you will not give due value, and soon you will leave the game for having completed the objective.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Of course, everything can be exaggerated but some things must be done :giggle::angel:

Every player expecting to be a sheriff is already giving up the game so fast and middle of everything is good
Bro, it is really hard to accumulate fame these days, but that is entirely the fault of the poor distribution that the clans have. Which player is motivated to play every day and see people being passed in front of him just by being friends with leaders? There are alternative solutions that can solve all these problems at once and just shorten the election time is not one of them (this would only make it easier for those already in power), this solution is lazy.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Hermano, es muy difícil acumular fama en estos días, pero eso es totalmente culpa de la mala distribución que tienen los clanes. ¿Qué jugador está motivado para jugar todos los días y ver a la gente pasando frente a él sólo por ser amigo de los líderes? Hay soluciones alternativas que pueden resolver todos estos problemas a la vez y simplemente acortar el tiempo electoral no es una de ellas (esto sólo lo haría más fácil para los que ya están en el poder), esta solución es perezosa.
ese es el problema por algo existe la revoluciones pero tristemente eso solo funciona si las personas deciden hacerlas y pasa en todas las alianza pero siempre pasa lo mismo salen a la guerra y ganan entonces ven que no les dan mapa o cargo y vuelven a su antigua ally, mayormente pasa así

EdwinMl.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
xParca.
Clan
InvictO

I hope this never happen, i'm a player of eu1 and i've been playing since 2014, i stopped but after i came back, my dream was win sheriff bcs it's a honor and more if it's about eu1 where people need wait a lot for it, if someone wanna wait short time for sheriff he can play already in dead servers, i'm sure it wont take more than a year, but instead of take your ideas, why you better don't suggest make changes about the game, if there's not war you are only able to hunt and talk with friends, but in the end it become always boring the same, so the sense of win sheriff is about have to fight for it, a great party with your friends, be in the monument for 14 days and that's an amazing thing, so is better add to the game new stuff for enjoy and not always the same, when there's not a war, this game become a waste for real. plese don't give these ideas to developers seem like they only love take bad things to add in the game, but since this game is open they added only 1 dino when it's the central topic in this game, already they ruined the game with this update and i guess they aren't blind to notice how people is quitting the game. Please stop changing what is working good and people like, for good sake.

-L E G E N D-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-L E G E N D-
Clan
DangerZone
[QUOTE = "Black.moon, gönderi: 58536, üye: 25361"]
Çözüm : Şerif Seçeneğinde 1 yerine 2 haneye çıkarılmalıdır
Sonuç : şerif daha hızlı çıkacak ve birçok oyuncu sırası hızlanacak

Çözüm : Vali seçeneği 1 yerine 3 sıra yapılabilir
Sonuç : Birçok kişi beklemekten kurtarılacak ..

Çözüm : Konsey üyelerinin koltuğu için 2 yerine 3'ü değiştirin
Sonuç : düşük oyuncular için daha hızlı bir yol olacak
Mareşal Yol güzel ama bir Dinozor getirilebilir ve Mareşal oyuncular dinozorun kilidini açabilir ve yeni dinozoru alabilir
Vali, Şerif ve Meclis Üyelerine Katılma Süreleri 2 veya 4 Gün Kısaltılmalı, Böylece Çoğu Kişi Beklemeyecek

[/ALINTI]
Çok mantiyıllarca birilerine yaranmak zorunda kalmadan ve hak yenmeden herkes istediğine ulaşabilecek

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I don't support this idea.

After having thought about that carefully, I'd like to say that the journey is more important than the reward. Anything that comes easy won't be as satisfying or worthy. We have seen situation like that in PTR.

Not saying that the reward (Sheriff Position) is useless or unimportant. But it won't be fun anymore if the timer is decreased.

I understand that the problem is that people wait for years to get their rex. And in some cases, when it's time for them to go for election, the leader of their clan kick them, which creates an unfair situation. But your suggested opinion/ idea is not the solution.

There's already a discussion for a solution about this topic on Dev Shack #12.

luis 7l

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-Luis 7l-
Clan
- Lost Legion -
Solución : debe aumentarse a 2 lugares en lugar de 1 en la opción del alguacil
Resultado : el sheriff saldrá más rápido y muchas filas de jugadores se acelerarán.

Solución : la opción del gobernador se puede hacer en 3 lugares en lugar de 1
Resultado : Muchas personas se salvarán de la espera.

Solución : Sustituir 3 en lugar de 2 para el asiento de los miembros del consejo
Resultado : habrá una forma más rápida para jugadores bajos
Marshal El camino hacia la carretera es agradable, pero se puede traer un dinosaurio . Y los jugadores de Marshal pueden desbloquear el dinosaurio y obtener el nuevo dinosaurio.
El tiempo para reunirse con el gobernador, el alguacil y los miembros del consejo debe reducirse en 2 o 4 días para que la mayoría de la gente no espere

[/COTIZAR]
Sabia decisión,
no le veo por que mucho en contra de la actualización y esta actualización ara el Ds algo mas divertido y fácil no todo tenemos el tiempo de están 2 años seguido on para pegar gob o sheriff , la actualización también ara q algunas personas regresaran al juego y haya mas emoción

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I prefer the new redesign of the town hall because we will have re-elections