Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Haverá peles nessa promoção em compensação de não ter vindo não ultima promoção? Falam que vão por as 3 peles ao qual não vieram em uma próxima Flash Sales, coloquem nessa. Ou se for o caso, façam duas Flash Sales, uma igual a última vendendo tudo que veio, e outra separada para somente títulos.
@Highway @Faye @Evyus @Narokath @Gruni

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Haverá peles nessa promoção em compensação de não ter vindo não ultima promoção? Falam que vão por as 3 peles ao qual não vieram em uma próxima Flash Sales, coloquem nessa. Ou se for o caso, façam duas Flash Sales, uma igual a última vendendo tudo que veio, e outra separada para somente títulos.
*please devs, i just want 1 minute of attention 😭😭😭😭*

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
*please devs, i just want 1 minute of attention 😭😭😭😭*
What's your problem? We are freely on the forum to discuss ideas and suggestions and respecting other players is the basics. If it's not to give constructive and valid criticism about my topic, don't even comment. 😉

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
What's your problem? We are freely on the forum to discuss ideas and suggestions and respecting other players is the basics. If it's not to give constructive and valid criticism about my topic, don't even comment. 😉
these developers ignore game issues and ignore topics about improvements and ideas that would be good for the game and the players.
And then you've been encouraging them to do more promotions for them to earn more money even they're not giving the DS the attention it needs.
funny how they just need make news skins to sell and you guys will be happy

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
They listen to the players, if you have good initiative and persist. If the idea is not valid, there is no reason to put it into play. How many improvements have been made by listening to players? We talked about the deposit/inventory price and they went there and worked on it to resolve. As well as when we want something new in Fred Ex/Flash Sales even the GMs open the initiative to give us ideas and the devs go there and do it.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
They listen to the players, if you have good initiative and persist. If the idea is not valid, there is no reason to put it into play. How many improvements have been made by listening to players? We talked about the deposit/inventory price and they went there and worked on it to resolve. As well as when we want something new in Fred Ex/Flash Sales even the GMs open the initiative to give us ideas and the devs go there and do it.
deposit price and on skins for players to use MORE money.
what does this have to do with improvements to the game?
so all the ideas that have passed through the forum, none were valid?
players asked for map path changes and what did the developers do? simply acting like this idea never existed and topic #11 is abandoned.
What game are you playing? I dont think its DS.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
deposit price and on skins for players to use MORE money.
what does this have to do with improvements to the game?
so all the ideas that have passed through the forum, none were valid?
players asked for map path changes and what did the developers do? simply acting like this idea never existed and topic #11 is abandoned.
What game are you playing? I dont think its DS.
The map shortcut discussion is still being discussed to this day. I believe you must have misread the development of Endgame . As already said by Highway: Jump Gates
Players can manually build jump gates (map shortcuts) by placing entry and exit points on the map where they want (with some restrictions). Jump gate building kits can be obtained through “Tokens” in the “Celebrity Store”. All players can use these jump gate shortcuts in both directions to quickly traverse the map.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
The focus of my topic is not to discuss about Devs attention or what they do. And yes, about Flash Sales, feel free to talk about the main topic.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
The map shortcut discussion is still being discussed to this day. I believe you must have misread the development of Endgame . As already said by Highway: Jump Gates
Players can manually build jump gates (map shortcuts) by placing entry and exit points on the map where they want (with some restrictions). Jump gate building kits can be obtained through “Tokens” in the “Celebrity Store”. All players can use these jump gate shortcuts in both directions to quickly traverse the map.
you know very well that this is not what the players asked for.
"jump gates" is just a way for the developers not to have to make new paths through the maps, as the players had requested.
but oh well, for you the game is perfect and the developers responding to players every 2 months and with big updates every 2 years and making new skins every year is enough.
I won't waste my time arguing anymore 🤣

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
you know very well that this is not what the players asked for.
"jump gates" is just a way for the developers not to have to make new paths through the maps, as the players had requested.
but oh well, for you the game is perfect and the developers responding to players every 2 months and with big updates every 2 years and making new skins every year is enough.
I won't waste my time arguing anymore 🤣
Glad to hear you won't discuss this further in my thread. 😉 A tip, if you want a problem to be solved, give it a solution with valid arguments. This matter ends here. ⚠

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
The focus of my topic is not to discuss about Devs attention or what they do. And yes, about Flash Sales, feel free to talk about the main topic.
I'm the only one who paid attention to your topic.

you're welcome.

and good luck trying to get the devs' attention

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
uyy I already knew this was coming when I saw all the devs viewing the old title promos :v

...Chateau...

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Chateau
Clan
-
Bom.. As peles são lindas e foi uma pena terem esquecido delas nesse evento.. Agora só em uma próximo promoção kkkkkk triste

AnarchyGoD

Reaction score
PLASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GM TEAM I BEG YOU FOR 3 SKINS I'M A MISERABLE HUMAN BEING ALL I WANT IS THOSE 3 SKINS I CAN'T BREATHE WITHOUT THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T UPDATE THE GAME JUST GIVE ME THOSE 3 SKINS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Olá Galáxia, :)

Todos têm o direito e são incentivados a compartilhar suas ideias/sugestões sobre o jogo. Um fórum é a plataforma certa para compartilhar suas ideias, onde outros jogadores também podem dar seus comentários e sugestões. Se alguém jogou a versão beta deste jogo, sabe que o jogo foi atualizado ao longo do tempo e principalmente à luz dos comentários/sugestões do jogador. Nossa equipe de desenvolvimento acompanha atentamente o fórum sobre suas sugestões/comentários. Portanto, compartilhar suas ideias no fórum será melhor, além disso, você também pode enviar um ticket para o suporte compartilhando suas ideias e sugestões e compartilhe o número do ticket comigo via PM para discussão posterior com a equipe.

Saudações,

Orrire.
------

Hello Galaxy,

Everyone has the right and is encouraged to share their ideas/suggestions about the game. A forum is a right platform to share your ideas where other players can also input their feedback and suggestions. If someone had played the beta version of this game, he/she knows that the game has updated over time and mostly in the light of the player's feedback/ suggestions. Our development team keeps a close look at the forum about your suggestions/ feedback. So sharing your ideas at the forum will be best, further, you can also send a ticket to support by sharing your ideas and suggestion and share the ticket number with me via PM for onward discussion with the team.

regards,
Orrire.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hmmmmm, Orrire já resolveu rs.

Jaja vem outra promo de peles e acredito que as peles que não veio nesse ultimo ira vir no proximo ;D

E para nosso amigo @Galaxy .. here is portuguese fórum, pls just write in Portuguese :D

Saudações Evyus !

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
I'm the only one who paid attention to your topic.

you're welcome.

and good luck trying to get the devs' attention
i read the post this far i deserve credits i dont even understand br man say obg to me