Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Description:

1. I can still remove the accessory while in combat.
2. I don't know why when I attack someone at 0.1% health, I die instantly. As you can see in the video, the Pegasus player did not have any Reflection type attributes.
3. When you die, the information board does not appear at the top when I select another player.

Version: 406

Video:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
when 1. is fixed the rest will be fixed as well :)

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
when 1. is fixed the rest will be fixed as well :)
the third too? not only when you die from these causes, but whenever you die, be it hunting or in war / pvp. You cannot see the information poster of the player you selected at the top

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
The first two are directly tied together (and will be fixed with the next live update, sadly not the one today)

The third one is not actually a bug, but on purpose: You are dead, you are not supposed to interact with anything else in the world for as long as you are dead. Once you are up and running again, you can select and interact with the game world again.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Renaissance
Clan
-
The third one is not actually a bug, but on purpose: You are dead, you are not supposed to interact with anything else in the world for as long as you are dead.
Would it be possible to increase the timer of the window that shows which player killed another player?

The window is about 2 second. Sometimes I get distracted that I can't catch who killed me. Or I afk for 5 min I come back and I'm dead, with no info of who killed me.