The problem of missions

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Another problem with the game is the obvious excess of missions that are not fun at all and end up being exhausting for the player.
And the main problem with these is that there are no good rewards, 1 gold coin is not enough because it has a limit, and when we reach that limit the missions stop being useful (unless you have unlocked everything).

What I am trying to say here is that in order for the missions not to be so "repetitive" or exhausting, and to be satisfying, what is needed is that they give more various rewards and not just gold. For example, some transport missions could give 30k-50k dds (as in some events). Depending on the players who are on a mission, obviously the reward will decrease. Supplies, boosters, Gels, Kit, Skins etc. There are many reward options.

1634793682454.png

Another problem of the missions is the unlockable objects (weapons, dinos, imps and tec). What happens with this?, It is not nice at all to carry out more than 100 missions for a simple object, it is not fun and it is also very exhausting, I remember that before you could buy things after reaching a certain level. For example, before when you reached level 15 you could buy the parasaurolophus or when you reached level 20 you could acquire an agility implant.

This system was much better than the current one, since it allowed players to have better variety in a short time. Returning this system would prevent little players from leaving the game so early due to the excess of farming and missions that are in the game.

1634794432160.png

zee zee

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Omen Apparition
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
Speaking of missions, I hope event missions XP Rewards can be disabled or to be able to not be claimed as I'm lvl 51 and i don't want to lvl up yet to stay and hunt more DDs

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
For example, some transport missions could give 30k-50k dds
(/)

The only reason why players do quest is to either unlock an item or to level up. After that, they don't do missions because it's boring, tedious, and dreadful.

1. Rewards need to be changed
I'm not suggesting giving supplies or things that I can buy apart, otherwise, missions would still be unmotivating to complete. I'm suggesting giving out exclusive wearables such as skins, or clothes we don't get anywhere.

2. Increase the % increase of each quest for a specific NPC for missions in Maujak Mountain or Cold Claw Valley.

Missions are very tiring to do in Maujak, not only are they repetitive-- but the maximum % increase of each mission is just 2. Depending on the quest, it's not encouraging to do a quest in that map with veterans making things more difficult around each corner. It takes time to complete just 1 quest and it becomes boring after just that.

The solution would be to make the % increase higher. Decrease the number of times we have to do a mission just to unlock a specific item or to make that NPC at 100%.