Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Lately it's very fashionable not to fight for the portals, rather to steal them based on recovery kits (in case this makes the game very pay to win) what's wrong? When two players try to abb at the same time a portal that is Under Attack and goes Out of Supply, the player with the lowest latency to the server wins. And this totally ruins the competitiveness.

So I propose to change the mechanics to supply the portals in a confrontation.

Idea 1:

When the Portal status is "Attacked", all clans including the owning clan can enter the portal interface and click a new button called "fight for it". Before the portal status changes to "Out of Supply" there will be a period of 10 seconds (or more) where the participating clans must gather a larger amount of players within the portal area.

Idea 2:

Same as before, but this time at the end of the 10 second period, the portal will randomly pass to one of the participating clans.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Why do I have the feeling that those who dislike my post are the ones who benefit from the latency when it comes to stealing portals? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I don't think it really would work since somebody could just gather many accounts, not players, accounts around the tower and just take it by that

I don't like the latency thing, but your suggestions not look like to be the solutions

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
I think servers that have a lot of war, and a lot of rich people, suffer more from this, so I agree with this post, but I think others won't agree because maybe they have few players in their clans.

I think this can be partially resolved if the player is no longer in combat mode they can fuel up. and whoever is being attacked or attacking, will not be able to supply

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I don't think it really would work since somebody could just gather many accounts, not players, accounts around the tower and just take it by that

I don't like the latency thing, but your suggestions not look like to be the solutions
any ideas?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think servers that have a lot of war, and a lot of rich people, suffer more from this, so I agree with this post, but I think others won't agree because maybe they have few players in their clans.

I think this can be partially resolved if the player is no longer in combat mode they can fuel up. and whoever is being attacked or attacking, will not be able to supply
I guess this idea would be worth trying