Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
PANTERAMEL said:
Pideaux said:
Do you guys really think that anyone is going to remain in a clan where the leader is unfair with fame? No. And if there is a clan that does that, soon enough they will be overtaken by a clan that is more fair and pleases as many people as possible. It's not a big deal and doubtful it will happen...
oh yes, pide. we are playing in a game that all clan leaders are fair, and anyone need pvp protection, of course, and all players of all clans can have a nice t-rex, if they want :LOL: :mrgreen:
Most clans that distribute buildings unfairly tend to drop in numbers because a lot of people only play for the fame, that being said, the same thing will happen if the fame is distributed unfairly when this update is implemented.

Pideaux

Reaction score
Every person who believes they are entitled (nearly everyone) thinks clans and elections are "unfair" - Do something to deserve rex and fame, Panter. ;DD

flor.simois

Reaction score
If my leader would give my fame to his lvl 15 gf i would stop spending my money... at least supplying the map, maybe i would waste supplies draining. Have some respect for yourself lol. I think this is a good idea for those players who are kids and cant buy gold coins but deserve a rex.

PANTERAMEL

Reaction score
i dont complaining about my rex, pide. i alread have 2. and i did a lot for my clan (or clans, because i have it in diferent servers) im talking about clan rules, and clan leaders. because, on ame 1, u have 7 big clans, and they have one or more maps for each. ok, but, in other server, one clan have all maps. and, if u are from other clan, u have no chance to get enought fame for it. and more, if u think that clan members will leave if leader are unfair, what u can say, if a leader of a dominant clan create an fake account, and ask to his oficers, to scolt it to lancaster / grant / duncan, because is a lvl 5 account, and make it reach sherrif post? well, its happened, and all clan was ok with leader decision, and more, he is the leader until now. soo, no, leaders arent all fair, and members dont will leave clan if he dont act fair. :geek:

preetam

Reaction score
i think it is a very good plans because this would help the helpless too to reach high post.and too helps the listed members. :geek: :geek: :geek:

preetam

Reaction score
sir/mam
but those clan who have more rex and powerfull player attacking our buildings when we take and take all the camps and claims under them and we do not get the chance to collect medals or nuggets or tinsel so. how all can get the chance to become seriff.make it as like that those who are already sheriff can not attack any claims and those who are not sheriff but attack the claim has to do 1 on 1 fight with the player who was holding it and when the claim holder is off then the a quest will gone to the clan mates those are not sheriff and then they will decide who will fight on the place of the claim holder by theirself if no one came to fight in 5 minutes then the claim will automatically become of the attacker and if anyone comed at the place of the holder and win the battle the the claim is out of attack.without draining it and the person who attacked on it by using his 1 supply charge is too added to the claim holder time without loosing any time of the holder.the attack option of claim after an attack win by the claim holder then anyone cannot attack the claim till 1/2 n hour because the other player of his / her clan cannot attack again at the same time and defeat the defender.and the absorbsion tme of claim sc remain same or some less.you might can change the timing in my plan.camps and teleporter stay same as like now they are for everyone because they give low fames . only a high lvl is good for sheriff position who deserves it with his power dino power and it will give the similar chance to become sheriff in dino storm and 70% of people have left ds because they think they can never become a sheriff and if update as i suggest they might come back with a hope that they can become a sheriff and get a chance to ride rex.i am saying this because i am playing d s from more then 2 years by seeing the players with this problem in every server.
thank you for listening to my thoughts.
your faithfully
preetam
and i think you may think about it and read it fully.
please send me a private message if liked it or not.

gonzalo25

Reaction score
It is now very easy to get rex. In 2013 it was difficult, but now low levels wins rex :x :x :x :x :x :x .
respect the old days :(

[LUCAS]985

Reaction score
eu acho que vai se muito justo por que o lider pode vai pode da fama só pra quem é amigo dele
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
Since its been established that the clan will own the building, and not the player, how will duelist work then? Do you get duelist for 6 hours if you put 1 supply in a building for your clan? or do you just only get it when you attack a building?

dslover23

Reaction score
WRITING THISWITH BIG LETTERS ASPECIALLY TO GET ATTENTION TO THIS IMPORTANT SUBJECT AND IT IS ABOUT BUILDING ATTACKERS.WE KNOW WHEN SOMEONE KILLED US WHO DID BUT WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKED OUR BUILDING NOONE KNOWS SO DEAR DEVS PLEASE! ADD THIS TO NEW UPDATE THAT WE SEE WHO WAS THE ATTACKER thank you very much :D

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Sandysauce said:
Since its been established that the clan will own the building, and not the player, how will duelist work then? Do you get duelist for 6 hours if you put 1 supply in a building for your clan? or do you just only get it when you attack a building?
Yes, each supply pack that a player puts into a building will add 3 hours time to his duelist status up to a maximum of (12hours). For each aggression (attacking other players, defend & attack building) a player will get 10 minutes on his duelist timer after his last pvp activity.

Pideaux

Reaction score
Also curious how building protection will worth with this. Or are these gels going to become a thing of the past?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Pideaux said:
Also curious how building protection will worth with this. Or are these gels going to become a thing of the past?
The building protection gels are changed to work differently with the new system. Each supplied pack invested into a building will be worth more depending of the active gels.

Status
Not open for further replies.