What's new

Takeover System

Do you support this idea?

• Total voters

Thround

Reaction score
As an issue have been spotted by @rishab17 in Allies/Rivals System Feedback regarding our current Takeover System, I propose the following idea as a future solution. But since it's a different Thread, then it deserves a Feedback of its own. (Note that this and the other Feedbacks are NOT promised updates but merely suggestions that requires your support)

Takeover System:
Takeover is a process that lasts for maximum of 10 minutes, starts by a player triggering a Takeover against a Travel Gate or a Claim his clan doesn't own, and it ends up by either time up and the Gate/Claim goes back to its normal state, or reach its empty state by the time all supplies are drained out.

Factors related:
  • Timer
  • Green Feet
  • Red Feet
  • Takeover Starter
And these Factors will adjusted in order to create a more proper system that helpfully most of you would support.

Improved Takeover System:

• Timer
Timer would last normally as it is currently, exactly 10 minutes maximum. But it will not be reset. Only Extended or Escalated

• Green Feet
Once a single Green Feet is generated inside the Takeover circle, Timer would escalated by an additional [1] second, so [2] seconds per second count down in total.
For each Red Feet inside the Takeover circle, a Green Feet would cancel its effect.

• Red Feet
Once a single Red Feet is generated inside the Takeover circle, Timer would stop count down and start extend by [1] second.
Single Red Feet would drain 0.6667% of Gate/Claim inserted supplies.
An additional Red Feet would increase the draining rate by 0.1111% for each Red Feet.

• Takeover Starter
Shall no longer have significant effect.

Here is an example that will help you understand my idea more:

Player A start Takeover on Player B's Gate & generates Red Feet.​
Timer: Pause (10 minutes)​
Supply Percent: 100%​
Player A get beaten by Player B after holding for 2 minutes. Player B generates Green Feet.​
Timer: Start (10 minutes)​
Supply Percent: 79.8%​
Player B leaves Takeover circle after 1 minute.​
Timer: Start (8 minutes)​
Supply Percent: 79.7%​
Player B joins Takeover circle after 1 minute.​
Timer: Start (7 minutes)​
Supply Percent: 79.6%​
Player A Beats Player B instantly. Player A generate Red Feet.​
Timer: Rewind (7 Minutes)​
Supply Percent: 79.6%​
Player A get beaten by Player B after holding for 2 minutes. Player B generates Green Feet.​
Timer: Start (9 minutes)​
Supply Percent: 59.5%​
Player A & C beat Player B after 4 minutes, Player A & C generate Red Feet.​
Timer: Rewind (1 minute)​
Supply Percent: 59.1%​
Players B, D, E, F & G beat Players A & C after holding for 4 minutes, Players B, D, E, F & G generate Green Feet.​
Timer: Start (5 minutes)​
Supply Percent: 12%​
In a nutshell:

- Green Feet will reduce the takeover time by half.
- Red Feet will rewind the timer by 1 second every second passes.
- For each additional Red Feet the drain slightly increases:
  1. 0.6667% Every 4 seconds
  2. 0.7778% Every 4 Seconds
  3. 0.8889% Every 4 Seconds
  4. 1% Every 4 Seconds
  5. 1,1111% Every 4 Seconds
  6. 1,2222% Every 4 Seconds
  7. 1,3333% Every 4 Seconds
- Timer will not get reset by Takeover Starter.
- Maximum is 10 minutes for Timer.

This means that you will benefit from adding more Red feet (Drain faster)
You will benefit from leaving behind 1 person with Green Feet (Heal faster)
Timer will not be reset by just a touch of Takeover Starter, but for increase Takeover time, Red Feet have to stay an equal time to it.

This is a bit of controversial idea, and I suppose It won't be popular among many players, but after all, it just an idea, let me know what you think Via. Replies, and please don't forget to Vote.

Thanks for reading,
Thround

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
the idea seems balanced, but I think that in the same way that more than one "red foot" is needed for the gate to drain quickly, more than one "green foot" must also be necessary for the gate to be healed more quickly, otherwise it will be very easy for those who defend, that in most cases they are more numerous than the attackers.

LADDL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
LADDL
Clan
- Silent Killers -
looks nice...

Thround

Reaction score
the idea seems balanced, but I think that in the same way that more than one "red foot" is needed for the gate to drain quickly, more than one "green foot" must also be necessary for the gate to be healed more quickly, otherwise it will be very easy for those who defend, that in most cases they are more numerous than the attackers.
So far it is give and take.

Taking down Timer reset in exchange of allowing more Red Feet to drain more efficiently.

Escalate Timer by 1 second with Green Feet, and extend it by 1 second with Red Feet.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
In addition to these ,there's one thing that clans really need ,there should be a clan log for Leader and Right hands where they can see clan activities that who accepted whom ,who expelled whom ,who left clan and in future reference, who relinquished which gate.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
In addition to these ,there's one thing that clans really need ,there should be a clan log for Leader and Right hands where they can see clan activities that who accepted whom ,who expelled whom ,who left clan and in future reference, who relinquished which gate.

There's a discussion already on that.

It should be something like: "B" was approved by "A" - "C" was expelled by "D" - "F" left the clan, a page with logs that get refreshed every server maintenance would be nice addition.
English Forum -> About The Game -> Feedback -> Clan Page Redesign + New Feature

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
(Note that this and the other Feedbacks are NOT promised updates but merely suggestions that requires your support)
What do we need to do for these ideas to be in future updates? I mean, we can't discuss that forever, and also there are many players that have requested features like Alliance Chat...

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Also the number of supply charges in auction must be necessarily doubled , it has been only five even when there were 3 maps and now also with 5 maps ,it is certainly not enough .