Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I'll tell you quickly.

As everyone knows in the game you can "slow down" by pressing the "Shift" key. This never had a clear function, the idea that I propose is to give this key the property of hiding the player's name. In the same way that happens in Minecraft, by adding this you can use the map to hide among herds of dinosaurs or even plants.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
good idea, maybe in 2021 they will start working on it, then in 2022 the tests start and with a lot of faith the update will happen in the beginning of 2023!

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
I'll tell you quickly.

As everyone knows in the game you can "slow down" by pressing the "Shift" key. This never had a clear function, the idea that I propose is to give this key the property of hiding the player's name. In the same way that happens in Minecraft, by adding this you can use the map to hide among herds of dinosaurs or even plants.
im curious to know how this would work if we decide to track someone? or if you have dino with a big butt like my brachi and centro

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
im curious to know how this would work if we decide to track someone? or if you have dino with a big butt like my brachi and centro
It doesn't have much mystery. It will only hide the visible name above you. This will allow you to hide in plain sight. Suppose you find a herd of Brachis with the same skin that you have, you approach the herd and shifte to hide your name, the clueless one will pass you by