l.x.l_GeZZus_l.x.l

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
l.x.l_GeZZus_l.x.l
Clan
-Great_Empire-
necesito que al momento de curar portales que sea eficaz y util, el curar portales no sirve me quedo curando 8 minutos y no da nada, le da mas posibilidad a los enemigos de robar los portales así, en sintesis que curar portales sea mas util.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I want to give my opinion here.

I am a main hammer and I can assure you that the hammer is a good weapon, it is the weapon with the most damage in the game and from my point of view the most balanced.

The only thing that could make it "useless" is the range that limits it against longer range weapons, this weapon has helped me to hunt fast and defeat enemies. There are simply players who don't like to use another weapon and just always play with peacemaker and full damage.

1660406664695.png

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

I am a main hammer and I can assure you that the hammer is a good weapon, it is the weapon with the most damage in the game and from my point of view the most balanced.

The only thing that could make it "useless" is the range that limits it against longer range weapons, this weapon has helped me to hunt fast and defeat enemies. There are simply players who don't like to use another weapon and just always play with peacemaker and full damage.

View attachment 44342
im also using hammer in hunting and in pvp depends on combo - if para, then hammer for sure

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx

View attachment 44342
hammer is a good weapon for when you use a combo that leaves the enemy vulnerable to critical hits.

For example, 1 from carnotaurus or to use as something defensive, like Parasaurus's dodge ability, the hammer skill can do the damage job that many dino tanks don't.

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The coelophysis needs less vitality and the tyrannosaurus less endurance.

1660407011038.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here I agree, these dinosaurs need more endurance and improvements in their skills / effects

1660407141347.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ironic

1660408675314.png

Peacemaker needs slightly less clock and damage. Once I received 2 critics in a row of 80k

1660408715444.png

The heat implant (55) should counteract the paralysis by 75% and with random probability the effect of cold.

We should have an option to activate the reflector implant, like a skill. That would be more fair.

The endurance implant is also somewhat OP, if we didn't have linear maps it wouldn't be a max requirement to use endurance

1660408882735.png

The problem with the recovery implant is that it can be a bit OP when it is adjusted, so a little improvement is not bad at all

Rage is a useless implant, with the new rage system there is no point in using it.

Although no one has voted, the force implant needs a bit more attributes (both dinosaurs and implants), why? we need more opportunities to fight in close combat without fear.

1660409164439.png

The implant damage is too OP, whoever says otherwise knows nothing. Wearing full damage gear is like having a second damage tech mod.

1660409428467.png

Like I said before, cold tech needs to be countered with probability.

Focus tech needs an upgrade.

1660409764031.png

Attachments

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Peacemaker needs slightly less clock
i would say clock is fine, clock attribute needs rework, like i see people using 1 clock cloth instead of tech and with pm it works just fine, what shouldnt be a thing like it was with perforation cloth before balance update, balance update was supposed to make that 1 cloth doesn't totally replace the tech

The heat implant (55) should counteract the paralysis by 75% and with random probability the effect of cold.
(/)

The endurance implant is also somewhat OP, if we didn't have linear maps it wouldn't be a max requirement to use endurance
i would say that it still would be requirement, as faster players have chance to run away at any time if they see they are losing pvp or chase down anyone who has less of endurance, so even if endurance would be lowered or maps would be linear, players still would use endurance. i would say problem here is more in heat and freezer, heat decreases chance for freezer to trigger slowdown too much and also decreases slow down effect little bit too much, same about paralysis effect

The implant damage is too OP, whoever says otherwise knows nothing. Wearing full damage gear is like having a second damage tech mod.
its even better than dmg tech, full 10q clothes set gives 9k dmg while dmg tech only almost 8k, clothes should be nerfed

what upgrade? '-'

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
i would say clock is fine, clock attribute needs rework, like i see people using 1 clock cloth instead of tech and with pm it works just fine, what shouldnt be a thing like it was with perforation cloth before balance update, balance update was supposed to make that 1 cloth doesn't totally replace the tech

(/)

i would say that it still would be requirement, as faster players have chance to run away at any time if they see they are losing pvp or chase down anyone who has less of endurance, so even if endurance would be lowered or maps would be linear, players still would use endurance. i would say problem here is more in heat and freezer, heat decreases chance for freezer to trigger slowdown too much and also decreases slow down effect little bit too much, same about paralysis effect

its even better than dmg tech, full 10q clothes set gives 9k dmg while dmg tech only almost 8k, clothes should be nerfed

what upgrade? '-'
Peacemaker clock is too high for a "sniper" weapon
this is one of the reasons why most people prefer this weapon.

great range
great clock

good damage
great focus

now let's compare with the most useless weapon in my opinion (fire pistol).

little damage
little range

good clock
little focus

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

what upgrade? '-'

Sorry I had two mistakes here, I was referring to the damage tech, but I agree with what you say. And about focus technology: It was a previous suggestion but I regretted it, and forgot to delete it xd

Last edited:

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
The coelophysis needs less vitality and the tyrannosaurus less endurance.

View attachment 44344

here I agree, these dinosaurs need more endurance and improvements in their skills / effects

View attachment 44345

Ironic

View attachment 44347

Peacemaker needs slightly less clock and damage. Once I received 2 critics in a row of 80k

View attachment 44348

We should have an option to activate the reflector implant, like a skill. That would be more fair.

View attachment 44349

The problem with the recovery implant is that it can be a bit OP when it is adjusted, so a little improvement is not bad at all

Rage is a useless implant, with the new rage system there is no point in using it.

Although no one has voted, the force implant needs a bit more attributes (both dinosaurs and implants), why? we need more opportunities to fight in close combat without fear.

View attachment 44350

View attachment 44351

Like I said before, cold tech needs to be countered with probability.

View attachment 44352
Fake.
@vansh and @Targaryen said pvp is perfect and i believe in these two pro players 😡
they can use centrosaur with fire pistol and kill many Rexs.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Peacemaker clock is too high for a "sniper" weapon
this is one of the reasons why most people prefer this weapon.

great range
great clock

good damage
great focus
maybe clock and damage for peacemaker should be switched with yager? for pm it would make more sense to deal more damage and shoot slower and for yager opposite. their focus and ranges should stay as they are, as for pm highest range and high focus make sense to be.

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
I believe there should be a new balancing update, if the developers look at the game they will see that almost everyone is using only 3 dinos(rex,carno,coe)

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
maybe clock and damage for peacemaker should be switched with yager? for pm it would make more sense to deal more damage and shoot slower and for yager opposite. their focus and ranges should stay as they are, as for pm highest range and high focus make sense to be.
That would make it even more op since the changes in clock won't really affect anything. You would still be able to wear just 1 cloth with clock and do perfectly fine, now with higher dmg and range than other weapons; outcompeting yager even further. Colt doesn't see much play because it relies on it's clock attribute which doesn't scale well for higher lvls. It's main use is hunting dd with carno, where the burn ability does work quite well. Gattling could see similar fate as colt but many people already had it upgraded for the previous update and it's skills are much better for pvp than colt's.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Sadly there was only 25 participants in this Survey (Re-Balance Update) and I don't expect the results to be very conclusive but let's work with what we have and see where we go from there.

1660554643043.png
76% voted that T-Rex is the best/strongest Dino in the game.

The answer to that is very simple:

1000% bleed (LV55 T-Rex) = 10,358 x 10 = 103,580 HP lose to your opponent's health, and that's without counting all the other factors of PvP beside the bleed effect. But that's at least a personal opinion.
1660554796562.png

1660555085238.png
As for what's the worst/weakest Dino in the game, 32% said Brachi, 32% said Anky & 27% said Centro.

I believe this is no coincidence as what all these creatures have in common is their low speed. So either they struggle to catch faster opponents or they struggle to escape from opponents with higher strength. Now I don't believe that increasing the speed is necessarily the solution; because their low speed is what define them, but mostly the problem is in their skills & its special effects.

• Brachiosaurus:
First ability is easily counter by Perforation tech that destroy 98% of any Armor this guy put, no matter if it is just that insignificant 20% resistance, or combined with Armor implant, or combined with Armor implant & Mango cake (Armor boost).

So yeah, a slight improvement to the ability, and fair reduction to that overpowered tech.
1660555567082.png

For this second skill, I guess we can all agree that "Stability" is just too overpowered for an implant, and confuse as a passive ability didn't deserve to have 100% of its duration nullified by an implant.
1660555913497.png

• Ankylosaurus
Rage is a shot in the foot - Every time you use a skill with power mode regardless if you can benefit from it or not increases your skill cooldown, and deny you from using it again quicker for its additional damage.
1660556882091.png

Again, "Stability" is too strong, literally 1 implant is enough to render two Tank class dinosaurs completely useless. (Counters Stuns by 100%)

• Centrosaurus
Centro is still good but considering its first ability even though 33% vulnerable is still a bit low but the second one still needs a rework...

25% and only Dino damage perhaps not that effective to defend itself.

In summary, if these 3 creatures could defend themselves in close range, then they wouldn't have to worry about being chased every time.

1660559191907.png

Coelophysis was voted by 48% for the best alternative if T-Rex wasn't available to them, and even from an attacker perspective, Coelophysis is the best dinosaur in the game, because it is uncatchable. All you have to do is not fight back, and your opponents will not be able to use any effect on you that could slow you or stop you.

Does this mean that Coelophysis is overpowered? No. Not in my opinion at least. The fact that we can't get our power bar filled have caused many problems, not just this one, but if we were able to use our effects, it would have been easier to catch Coelophysis.

1660559669052.png

Peacemaker was voted to be the most useful weapon in the game, but that doesn't mean that Peacemaker is strong, that means that other weapons are weak, and there is a simple fact behind this. Similar to the Coelophysis problem, we can only get Extra Power if we get attacked, and if you are not attacked, then you don't get power and therefore can not use your abilities.

Developers have decided that Weapons balance will mix both its damage over time and skills / special effects, some weapons have really powerful special effects, and to compensate for that, they had weaknesses in other aspects, like having a long cooldown for skills, or low damage over time (Damage/Clock).

Peacemaker have tactical abilities and therefore ineffective when it comes to defending/attacking in a direct conflict. To compensate for its bad abilities, it was given a decent skills with low cooldown, both able to fire at far range, and a decent damage over time. Peacemaker is the only Weapon that doesn't have to rely on Extra Power to be strong, while the opposite is true for the rest. If we were able to fill our power bar by any means rather than just only getting attacked, then all weapons would have been useful.

1660560188762.png

As for the least useful/most useless weapon, we got Burning Colt at 32% , Gatling at 24% & Hammer at 28%.

• Gatling:
Having its main ability firing only at Medium range and not close range makes it a very bad hunting weapon & something that can easily be avoided by either escaping to far range where it can't fire, or remain in close range where it can't also fire, Gatling need better range span to its ability.

"Stability" is too strong, counters 100% of its confuse ability.

• Burning Colt
Why use 50% weaker armor when there is a tech called "Perforation" that destroys 98% of any Armor already?

1000% burn, that's cool, but did you check its Focus again? Only +329, so the burn effect is more likely to miss when trying to insert it on your opponent.

• Hammer
25% less damage only from its main ability? Come on

1660561010196.png

As for best alternative, well, no comment on that one, I guess it is personal preference, but I suppose people who choose Yager Rifle still favor ranged weapons, giving indication that Close Range combat isn't really that relevant.

1660561166598.png

The most overpowered implants:

• Heat Regulator (23.4%)
One of the reasons it is hard to catch Coelophysis is because Freezer tech is useless compared to how Heat Regulator easily counters it, and even paralyze give people only 2 seconds worth of close range encounter when Heat Regulator is added.

• Weapon Reflector (17.2%)
I don't know about you guys but when I see Weapon Reflector activates, I stop shooting, or get out of range, still it's true that having a tech that uses your own damage against you could be severe, especially when everyone still use full set of damage clothes like the old times and didn't consider other options.

• Stability (12.5%)
In fairness, Stability helps making the strongest dino in game (T-Rex) less deadly, but at the same time, it made other Dinos/Weapons that counts on abilities like Stun or confuse even weaker than they already are.

• Vitality (9.4%)
I guess the only thing wrong with Vitality is that it is on itself is imbalanced as an implant & wearable items. It gives advantage to low health creatures, who already have high strength. Same as how Strength would be more helpful on Tank dinos if everyone didn't choose Range combat or try to escape them every time.

1660561822372.png

Recovery & Rage both voted by 31.6% each as the weakest/most ineffective.

• Recovery.
while balanced, it is too ineffective. Recovery would have not been powerful if we were able to use our special effects more freely and not restricted to only using it when we are receiving damage, and if the opponent is not fighting back, then Recovery would have stalled for too long, that's why it was made to be this weak. But that's still not Recovery's fault, it is the fact that we aren't doing enough damage when opponents aren't fighting back because our power bar isn't filling, or because weapons and dinosaurs were balanced to include their special abilities and not their own damage only.

• Rage.
Same problem, if you aren't fighting back, then your power bar isn't filling, then what's the point of Rage? Maybe Rage would have been the best implant if they allowed people to gain Extra Power through their own attacks and not received damage.

1660562293648.png

Shock was voted to be the most overpowered tech, and as if not having your power bar filled by only receiving damage, this thing comes and make matters even worse, no power bar means the whole balance is broken, because the whole balance was built on including the special effects and not balance them separately.

1660562489520.png
Freezer was voted to be the most ineffective and the weakest by 28.3%, followed by Focus at 22.6%.

• Freezer.
If Heat Regulator is the most overpowered implant, then Freezer is surely the most useless tech, that's just common sense right there, and the the solution is simple, just rework the first to make the second more relevant.

• Focus.
Doesn't counter dodge, and even when installed doesn't help counter the T-Rex ability (Hit Chance Down) or at least make sure you can still apply your special effects on your opponent when that effect is active on you.

And I'm just gonna leave this here...

1660562825997.png

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
1660559191907.png

Coelophysis was voted by 48% for the best alternative if T-Rex wasn't available to them, and even from an attacker perspective, Coelophysis is the best dinosaur in the game, because it is uncatchable. All you have to do is not fight back, and your opponents will not be able to use any effect on you that could slow you or stop you.

Does this mean that Coelophysis is overpowered? No. Not in my opinion at least. The fact that we can't get our power bar filled have caused many problems, not just this one, but if we were able to use our effects, it would have been easier to catch Coelophysis.
  • Heat Regulator (23.4%)
One of the reasons it is hard to catch Coelophysis is because Freezer tech is useless compared to how Heat Regulator easily counters it, and even paralyze give people only 2 seconds worth of close range encounter when Heat Regulator is added.
  • Freezer.
If Heat Regulator is the most overpowered implant, then Freezer is surely the most useless tech, that's just common sense right there, and the the solution is simple, just rework the first to make the second more relevant.
(/)
In the game there are 3 available ways of catching or running away from players:
  1. Using freezer tech - this way is completely useless, as heat regulator decreases the chance of triggering slow down casting a lot and even when slow down is casted, it lasts only for few seconds what in most triggered cases is not enough.
  2. Using skills - this way is more effective than 1st, but as you mentioned, for players on coel its enough to not fight back and in this case somebody else has to charge extra power for catcher
  3. Increasing endurance - only this way seems to work fine as other ways don't counter this one, like if catching somebody, skills or tech don't slowdown so much and the same for running away.
I think 1st or 2nd ways and heat regulator (little bit) should be reworked and it would allow easier catch runners or run away from catchers, that there would be few ways available, not only 1.
I have idea how freezer could be reworked that possibly it would be a lot more useful than now, but ill write that idea in other post.

• Burning Colt
Why use 50% weaker armor when there is a tech called "Perforation" that destroys 98% of any Armor already?

1000% burn, that's cool, but did you check its Focus again? Only +329, so the burn effect is more likely to miss when trying to insert it on your opponent.
I would say the bigger problem with colt would be that its close range gun and cant be really used in far range or catching runners.
About the focus I would just say that its enough to use 1 or 2 clothes with focus and its more the less fine, of course focus tech would be a lot better. General problem with piercing skill is the way how extra power is gained. I have also tested how many clothes with perforation would be enough to use with colt to replace perforation tech and its enough only of 1 or 2 clothes. Another thing, burning before had default slow down, same as rex's bleeding and I think stability helped to counter that, but devs for some reason decided to remove slow down from those skills, what in my opinion made colt even less useful.

• Hammer
25% less damage only from its main ability? Come on
I don't know what problems people have about hammer, if its focus, then focus clothes or tech is enough. Hammer can't be perfect as peacemaker and hammer already has the highest damage among the other guns.
About the skills in my opinion maybe hit chance up effect could last longer and maybe damage down effect could be buffed too.

• Rage.
Same problem, if you aren't fighting back, then your power bar isn't filling, then what's the point of Rage? Maybe Rage would have been the best implant if they allowed people to gain Extra Power through their own attacks and not received damage.
I had same idea. Then this implant for sure would be used with guns or dinos which rely on skills used with extra power. Maybe same could be done to anky's rage up effect.

• Weapon Reflector (17.2%)
I don't know about you guys but when I see Weapon Reflector activates, I stop shooting, or get out of range, still it's true that having a tech that uses your own damage against you could be severe, especially when everyone still use full set of damage clothes like the old times and didn't consider other options.
Same

• Focus.
Doesn't counter dodge, and even when installed doesn't help counter the T-Rex ability (Hit Chance Down) or at least make sure you can still apply your special effects on your opponent when that effect is active on you.
Generally focus makes that you miss less, so for me is fine that it doesn't counter dodge. About countering hit chance down effect I agree, even more I think when guns have more focus they miss more often, while being casted with hit chance down effect, comparing to the guns with lower focus.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
  • Recovery.
while balanced, it is too ineffective. Recovery would have not been powerful if we were able to use our special effects more freely and not restricted to only using it when we are receiving damage, and if the opponent is not fighting back, then Recovery would have stalled for too long, that's why it was made to be this weak. But that's still not Recovery's fault, it is the fact that we aren't doing enough damage when opponents aren't fighting back because our power bar isn't filling, or because weapons and dinosaurs were balanced to include their special abilities and not their own damage only.
Could you explain how do you think that recovery works?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I also think that fixes for balance update could be made with combat rework around the towers, the 3rd endgame part @Highway @Gruni

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Could you explain how do you think that recovery works?
Recovery works by giving you a X% of your total health back every 2 seconds, if you have high health, you get more HP gain by recovery, and if you have low health, you get less HP gain by recovery, that's why it is balanced in melee/close range combat, but it is not in far range combat because all weapons are supposedly balanced, that means Creatures with high HP have better advantage in long range thanks to recovery. But if weapons damage is not strong enough, then Recovery combined with healing will give more HP gain than weapons take off by dealing damage, the lazy solution for this problem was just to make recovery weaker, just to avoid having to fix Weapons re-balance from the ground up, which resulted in Recovery implant being one of the worst implants out there.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Recovery works by giving you a X% of your total health back every 2 seconds, if you have high health, you get more HP gain by recovery, and if you have low health, you get less HP gain by recovery, that's why it is balanced in melee/close range combat, but it is not in far range combat because all weapons are supposedly balanced, that means Creatures with high HP have better advantage in long range thanks to recovery. But if weapons damage is not strong enough, then Recovery combined with healing will give more HP gain than weapons take off by dealing damage, the lazy solution for this problem was just to make recovery weaker, just to avoid having to fix Weapons re-balance from the ground up, which resulted in Recovery implant being one of the worst implants out there.
I would say recovery works fine, I have calculated how much % it is, like in far range I think its not too much since dmg is dealed with skills too, beside that tanks are slow, what allows to catch them and kill in close range faster. Asked you about recovery since I didn't understand your previous explanation.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
I didn't understand your previous explanation.
You should try to re-read it again then, because you are missing the point. I'm talking about when the opponent is not fighting back.