Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Capture.JPGCapture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

In today's update https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/game-update-august-18-2021.20518/#post-61948 these starter packs were added.

There is no point of being for parasaurolophus starter pack as players begin playing with para and hammer and for the rest packs there is no point of being hammer in them, as players begin playing with hammer as well and its very easy to upgrade para and hammer from 4th to 6th lvl. Only what makes sense in those packs are carno and centro, though those are unlockable in dv at 4th lvl and in gf at 6th lvl. 2nd lvl strength implant and damage tech don't make sense either as in stores those are possible to buy from 5th lvl and imps with techs are possible to install to imp/tech slot only having 10th lvl.

5th lvl dino/gun costs 199 gc and imp/tech cost 99 gc, so those things in packs, beside skin and kits, cost ~600 gc, what is more beneficial to buy as its 1/3 of whole price, which is 1761 gc.

All what can make sense in those packs are skin and kits.

What I would suggest to change is to either lower price for those starter packs or make strength imp and damage in those packs 5th lvls and hammer replace at least with colt. para starter pack should be removed at all or para should be replaced with other dino, either runner or tank, as I already said, para in starter pack doesn't make sense, specially since centro and para are both allrounders.

Overall, those starter packs for beginners are more like scamming and for higher lvls only worth of buying for skin.

In this video at 8.30 is shown how that skin looks like if anyone would be interested:

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
sooo the people that bought it get to keep it?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
These are old and outdated packs that accidently where added with the last update. A restart will fix this. Thanks for reporting it.
But moving away from the issue of the bug...
Personally, I like these package sales, it would be a good implementation for the celebrity store or event deals. :geek::sneaky: