Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
Inventory and warehouse
In the early days of the game, it was free to open inventory and warehouses. We could open it until we reach the number we want, but now it is very expensive and it is bought with gold. My suggestion is this

1) opening prices can be unlocked with 20 gold
2)there may be skins for clothes and a separate slot for different items
3)If the number of slots is 50x, it should be increased up to 100x.
4) We should be able to make room with dinosaur dollars
5) It will be a different mission and there will be separate missions for Slots only and we can win 5 Slots per mission

New Dinasours
therizinosaurus , Troodon, spinosaurus ,Hadrısaurus ,Nanshiungosaurur

New Maps or buildings plugin
The fire map can come in, or the camps on the maps can be increased or relocated, and there can be 2 on each map instead of 1 in the market

Elections and times
Sheriff's place can be opened 2 decks instead of 1 and their time should be reduced from 3 or 5 days
For
marshals and lower ranks, their time should be reduced to 3 days
Governor's place should be opened 2 places instead of 1 and their duration should be reduced to 2 days
Councillor may have 3 places instead of 2 places

Dinosaur accessory
Dinosaurs can come with Shield helmets or knee brace accessories, and we can buy them in dollars or gold just for looks.
Others
tasks on maps can progress as fast as a percentage....
errors in shipments can be corrected and shipments can be slightly simplified
map routes can be shortened slightly

I can think of these, you can add.... :giggle: :giggle:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
New Dinasours
therizinosaurus , Troodon, spinosaurus ,Hadrısaurus ,Nanshiungosaurur
its pointless to just throw dino names and expect them to be added into game, in order for them to be added there should be created new skills which would at least slightly have logic with dinos which have them

Elections and times
Sheriff's place can be opened 2 decks instead of 1 and their time should be reduced from 3 or 5 days
For
marshals and lower ranks, their time should be reduced to 3 days
Governor's place should be opened 2 places instead of 1 and their duration should be reduced to 2 days
Councillor may have 3 places instead of 2 places
devs already said in endgame devshack that they wont change duration of elections and we will see what they will figure out with election system

Dinosaurs can come with Shield helmets or knee brace accessories, and we can buy them in dollars or gold just for looks.
its similar to armor which was on dinos before and many players have asked about it before, i didnt see devs answering about it anything at all

map routes can be shortened slightly
if would you check devshacks, you would see that there is planned to make routes shorter on maps, after endgame update