question

Status
Not open for further replies.

saifonna

Reaction score
NAME : Mr.Sai
SERVER : Asia 1
times are UTC + 7 hours

GM why my clothes attributes reduced 1 effect iis not the same time ?
The new attribute when I renew .

BeFunky_untitled.jpg.jpg

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
38 thread views and 10 image views, but no reply from anyone (specifically a GM)

I don't understand your question / problem, but I am indirectly bumping your thread so someone who may understand will reply. GM Faye seems to pay attention to my posts, so maybe she will reply or just ignore you since you haven't broken any rules.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction said:
Here's an idea, Splitscreen, since you take away 3 attribute points per day, take away 1 AP every 8 hours (12am, 8am, 4pm). Of course, if a player doesn't log in all day, take away 3 AP when they log in as usual.
:LOL: I forgot I suggested this... maybe they listened and started deducting 1 attribute point every 8 hours...

arachyd

Reaction score
Are you asking why the amounts of the attribute are reduced unevenly? I think it is a percentage. Vitality is a much higher number to begin with compared to precision. I also notice that one of your items is quality 5 and the other is 4. I have not watched for a difference in depreciation but if it is a percentage the higher quality one may be losing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.