- Feb 28, 2012
- Reaction score
- New Public PTR state that all rangers start fresh (Accounts are preserved)
- Tester Accounts auto preperation adjusted
- include multiple dinos/weapons etc for specific levels
- ranger set to level 10 so that clothings have less impact
- quality of clothings/skins reduced to level 5
- Unlocked map icons automatically
- PVE and PVP allowed as live without the 1vs1 restriction
- Buildings are automatically supplied by dinoville
- Timer till out of combat reduced to 22 seconds (length of a healing skill cooldown)
- Time for complete recovery when out of combat halved to 45 seconds (two healing skill cooldown/ one with extra power)
- New look for status effects applied through "clan booster" items.
- Fixed a bug that caused clan booster status effects to not be visible to other players.
- Fixed that already present status effects will directly be located at the right position (removed superfluous animation).
- Mobs values adjusted
- reduced vitality
- increased strength/damage
- Reduced penalty against higher level mobs
- Seperated skills for mobs so that they can be handled seperately from player skills
- Rex skills deal 80% of the damage that players do
- Rex bleeding from mobs reduced
- Added seperate strength and hp factors for mobs to not let one specific one rule them all
- Brachi got about 5% more damage to not be totally lame.
- Rex got reduced damage by 10%, so less violent.
- Overall mobs attribute growth over their levels reduced
- Improved damage limiter for high-level players to respect the attack channel used (weapon/dino)
- Adjusted that the bandits' weapons also make use of high-level weapon visuals
- Fixed far too low damage from higher level mobs against low-level players
- Fixed broken factor that increases damage from higher level mobs
- Fixed: Clan trigger implementation
- Claw multi target attack trigger chance was to high due to a formula number shift causing to trigger in almost any attack.
- Will hit max 5 targets with dino damage
- Total damage output will be 300% of dino damage evenly distributed across all targets
- Will go through the regular attack logic resulting that hit chance, critchance, reflect, etc. are properly calculated for each target that is hit
- Fixed the dragonfruit birthday cakes not providing any effect.
- Fixed: Rescue teleport revived the player too early, allowing other players to attack him before zone transition
- Fixed a bug with the skills of hammer and colt to not deal the same amount of damage while they should
- Fixed: Upgrade Tasks for Items being stuck forever, when the item has been removed / dropped / destroyed from the inventory
Last edited by a moderator: