Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
.Shum.
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Hello im sorry for bothering,

I want to say that i love the idea about the new update where u are able to finally choose and search specific items etc BUT there are a few bugs which they need to get fixed.

1:Everytime u sell an item at market the page refresh so if someone want to sell 10 slots for example the page keeps refreshing and its really bothering to look at.

2:I dont know if its just me but i cant discurd anything from inventory, so now i just have to run to marker everytime i pic something i dont want to keep

If u could pls fix these bugs as soon as possible

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Everytime u sell an item at market the page refresh so if someone want to sell 10 slots for example the page keeps refreshing and its really bothering to look at.
I do not have that problem
I dont know if its just me but i cant discurd anything from inventory, so now i just have to run to marker everytime i pic something i dont want to keep
I do not have that problem

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Okay I think I misunderstood the first one, I thought the page resets to 1. But you meant that item icons were refreshing.

I still did not get what you mean about the second problem

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
I get the first one, it's a minor visual hiccup and we'll look into that for the next update - but I don't consider that critical.

Regarding the "Can't discard items"-issue, I had another case live on EU1, but we weren't able to reproduce that. A quick client restart fixed it and it didn't appear to anytime after that for this particular user. :/

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Renaissance.
Clan
-
but I don't consider that critical.
It's critical actually.

When selling fame, it's time-consuming. And we have been requesting for a while now, that you simplify the method of selling fame, instead of having to sell them 1 by 1, which would save us many mouse clicks.

Otherwise, small updates such as these are most welcomed by the community since they help us daily.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Nhil Vaergahl
Clan
BADD BOYZZZZ
Sadly its hurts my eyes , and looks epileptic when u sell quick which can be dangerous to some players

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Sadly its hurts my eyes , and looks epileptic when u sell quick which can be dangerous to some players
There are some ways to reduce the flashing effect in general. In this particular scenario you could try moving the majority of the market window off-screen so that you only see the icon of the item you want to sell. Mind, you'll have to pay extra close attention to what item is going to get sold next!

Edit: This is of course not meant to be a long-term solution. If you are desperate to avoid icon flashing right now, give it a try!

selling_down_under.png

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
Slejd
Clan
Glass in sandals
There are some ways to reduce the flashing effect in general. In this particular scenario you could try moving the majority of the market window off-screen so that you only see the icon of the item you want to sell. Mind, you'll have to pay extra close attention to what item is going to get sold next!

View attachment 43839
its kind of silly, but I guess there would be no other way as after selling something, list is refreshing, as I think, based on what search text is set and filters, what is necessary if they are used. Maybe disabling that refreshing when there are no filters set and nothing is written in search box would make things better?

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
its kind of silly, but I guess there would be no other way as after selling something, list is refreshing, as I think, based on what search text is set and filters, what is necessary if they are used. Maybe disabling that refreshing when there are no filters set and nothing is written in search box would make things better?
As I already mentioned above, a fix for that is in the works.

(Update. Fix is going into the testing pipeline right about now)

Last edited:

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- Oly. Queen.
Clan
-Family Crazy-

View attachment 43839
this must be a troll response, right? surely no game developer would actually offer this as a solution? right? right guys? right??

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
this must be a troll response, right? surely no game developer would actually offer this as a solution? right? right guys? right??
im really hoping he/she said it as a temporary solution until they fix it because it literally killed my eyes trying to sell stuff

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
im really hoping he/she said it as a temporary solution until they fix it because it literally killed my eyes trying to sell stuff
Of course. My impression was that you are in need of immediate help, so I've offered a tip that I find practical.

I am no stranger to visual overload from flashing and other effects myself. For example, I always have to make sure that my screen's brightness level is not turned up too high.