Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-X-Nerf.The-Chaos-X-
Clan
-Radical Redemption-
Hey
Idk wot you do wif real game wot balans you add in bc PTS it looked different when I played it.
But again in game hunt is impossible:
I think is low drob, low dmg wot i deal to mobs, and mobs deal big dmg to me wif basic attack and big numers of dmg come of bleed, fire,+ shock and slow broken you can run of enps or try fight it, 0 drob basic busters and low drob of colektor items wot you need to up level , again you need buy sou much stuff to by possible to hunt now + regeneration imps absulutly ussles and E heal ussles to 0 hp add and big culdawn, this thing onli block sam dmg wot you gat of negatif effekts, like bleed... but never save you before death. For example i die 10 times in 35 mints continuous farming in game wif level 55 pachy and level 55 getlin wif dmg buster level 1. And imps wot i try used endrurance, stabil, vytaliti and armor othere stuff i have lock like reflekt and same. Me my options are limited and I really have no idea how to farm this items now. So i would be if you creat reform abaut damage in game and healfs from my point of view. It would be very helpful if you can fix this, for now only 1 big problem in game othere thing work werry well.
sam numers:
18,520 dmg per sec now add REX bleed wif off armor, and is all time diferent bc you add diferent dmg to all enps rex and you maibe nerf bleed effekt of 1000% -700% but you 2 incirst dmg in stat on mobs sou bleed is incrist 2 and wif off armor and btw brontops add me on hit 14K sou 18 is big numers i die in 25 sec wot i die in pvp in 3 people 45 sec -1 minit.
13k dmg per sec now add rex wif bleed wif used armor
basic attak of Rex deal to me 14K on hit them 11K (is diferent bc diferent dmg in stats in all mobs ) wot still much sou i want balans or samfing bc if you try play hunt in 50-55 sou hard and them ipossible if you dont used vios 1,2,3 bc wif basic 0 chans to kill samfing.
And in case sou much players of me clan stap play this game for new update sou plis try do samfing wif this game bc you well lost for ever most people.

Lunikx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-X-Nerf.The-Chaos-X-
Clan
-Radical Redemption-
********fixing the first post a couple of things I gave wrong ******Hey
Idk wot you do wif real game wot balans you add in bc PTS it looked different when I played it.
But again in game hunt is impossible:
I think is low drob, low dmg wot i deal to mobs, and mobs deal big dmg to me wif basic attack and big numbers of dmg deal of bleed, fire,+ shock and slow is broken you cant run of enps or try fight it and rely on extra power, 0 drob basic busters and low drob of colektor items wot you need to up level , again you need buy sou much stuff to by possible to hunt now + regeneration imps absulutly ussles and E heal ussles to 0 hp add and big culdawn, this thing onli block sam dmg wot you gat of negatif effekts, like bleed... but never save you before death.
For example i die 10 times in 35 mints continuous farming in game wif level 55 pachy and level 55 getlin wif dmg buster level 1. And imps wot i try used endrurance, stabil, vytaliti and armor othere stuff i have lock like reflekt and same. Me my options are limited and I really have no idea how to farm this items now. So i would be if you creat reform abaut damage in game and healfs from my point of view. It would be very helpful if you can fix this, for now only 1 big problem in game othere thing work werry well.
Sam numbers:

18,520 dmg per sec now add REX bleed wif off armor,
and is all time diferent bc you add diferent dmg to all enps rex and you maibe nerf bleed effekt of 1000% -700% but you 2 incirst dmg in stat on mobs sou bleed is incrist 2
btw brontops add me on hit 14K sou 18K dmg per sec. is big numers i die in 25 sec wot i die in pvp in 3 people 45 sec -1 minit.
13k dmg per sec now add rex wif bleed wif used armor
basic attak of Rex deal to me 14K on hit them 11K (is diferent bc diferent dmg in stats in all mobs ) wot still much sou i want balans or samfing bc if you try play hunt in 50-55 sou hard and them ipossible if you dont used vios 1,2,3 bc wif basic 0 chans to kill samfing.
And in case sou much players of me clan stap play this game for new update sou plis try do samfing wif this game bc you well lost for ever most people.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This is rather feedback and not a bug.
Rexes are damage dealers and therefor deal more damage than a brontops.

Lunikx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-X-Nerf.The-Chaos-X-
Clan
-Radical Redemption-
This is rather feedback and not a bug.
Rexes are damage dealers and therefor deal more damage than a brontops.
i understud, but dont forget rexs bandits go in numerical predominance sou you dint gad dmg only of 1 mob + you dont have time to recovery your hp bc bandtis to you gradually, sou you die + i cant run away from him wif pachy and endurenc sou tell me how i can survive this if i gat of 1 bleed - 180 000 hp and i have 0 chans to escape I'll spend more money in a moment on me new PC because it starts to make angry werry well wen i die 10 on this sam stupid mob in 1h, try to play it for 3 hours with my lineup i want see your face at the end and i dont think well by happy. Try to look at it from a gamers point of view, not everything is visible only on pairs. And I wouldn't write it that way if it wasn't i not frst people ho has problem wif this for sure i know whot i see and wot people say and lots of people agree for me REX is broken. And if you dont have level 3 vios is hunt least 3 more demanding than before the update. And most people dint like it, like me befor i can un zoom screan and look on fb wen i need or go do samfing, when I left the injured mob me dino can kill him wif basic attack and i dint die now i cant go any wer i need by 100% focus on game and spam ebilits every time bc i die man i dint want play dark souls. I can't explain it better just this is not change for the better game.