What's new

NEW UPDATE IDEA

New ideas

Reaction score
I had a really good idea that came to my head. Last years ideas ofcourse nobody will read them. Because nobody cares. Instead of adding more levels.Why don't we do something more creative more fun.

IDEA: BETA SERVER :cool:

This will be a beta server. Where everything will be like beta. Level 25 will be max level. Everything like old times. But for clans. It will be each server. So the clan will be AM1 server clan, AM2 SERVER CLAN, AM3 SERVER CLAN, AM4 SERVER CLAN, AM5 SERVER CLAN, ASIA1 SERVER CLAN, EUROPE1 SERVER CLAN, EUROPE 2 SERVER CLAN, EUROPE 3 SERVER CLAN, EUROPE 4 SERVER CLAN, This will encourage battles between servers to see who is the best and strongest server.. PLEASE PUT THESE KIND OF CREATIVE IDEAS IN GAME :D :D :) ;) :mrgreen:

itsaRAP

Reaction score
That is a very good idea but the devs have to work hard to get that but if they do dinostorm will become a great game and all those players who took a long break will come back to enjoy some dino storm

Game Changer

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Clan
none
yea but they don't listen, its been two years almost 3 since these posts that I did. i was new ideas until i forgot password and stuff