Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
This post is exclusively dedicated to contributing something more to the original @Ulutin post.

Dungeon Map design: When accessing through the Giant Stone Head, I consider that the initial area (level 25 event area ") is inside a mountain that will be accessed through the Giant Stone Head, torch lighting or geodes brilliants embedded in the mountain. Reference Image:

TWWIHKNOGVDRHHLIFVS52LS7BI.jpg

This Mountain Interior could encompass other Sercan areas (level 35 event area; level 30 event area) with exits through "cave entrances" Reference Image:

cuevas-sorprendentes-m.jpg

Giving rise to jungle outdoors where areas such as lvl 45 area can be found; lvl 35 area.

Rocky coast or beach:

In the southern area of the map, where is lvl 50 event area; lvl 55 event area; lvl 60 event area, I suggest a "Ocean Coast" design. Reference image:

vista_del_atlantico.jpg

Lvl 55-59 hunting area:

for this area I recommend a mountain canyon design, Reference image:

ordesa-monte-perdido-pirineo.jpg

All reference images posted are only references to designs, not textures. I understand that geographically you cannot mix Forest, Mountain and Ocean. The textures and ideal environmental tonality would rather be the following Conceptual Art:

dino-storm-concept-art-06.jpgdino-storm-concept-art-18.jpgdino-storm-concept-art-12.jpgdino-storm-concept-art-11.jpg

The base geography of the map would be Pyrenees with descending height towards the south, ending with an oceanic coast.