Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
The idea: Create a new usable item.

Mechanics: Apply a dose of extra power when using it. With a cooldown of 2 minutes or more.

Obtaining: This item can be obtained in the shop of "combat equipment" at a cost of X amount of Dino Dollars.

Objective: Its main use would be during wars, with the current system of extra power, it is very difficult to apply a combo, or to be able to use your dinosaur's ability effectively without someone previously attacking you. In wars with a large number of players, most tend to focus on very specific objectives, for example T-Rex, Carnotaurus, Pachy. And the other dinos are left for the last instance of the combat, without being able to do anything useful, since their extra power bar cannot be charged.

Economy: its cost has to be in Dino Dollars, to promote hunting prior to a war. its cost must be accessible and it must not be overvalued, but it must not be cheap either.

HUD:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Two new buttons that indicate the dose you apply.
1 Dose = one time fill the extra power completely
2 Dose = fill once and overfill the extra power bar, in order to be able to use two abilities with extra power. (includes higher cooldown penalty)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Great idea! With this type of item many dinos and guns would be a lot more useful in wars and coels would be pretty possible to catch.

kingofwolves

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Xx_KingOfWolves_xX
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION _

Mechanics: Apply a dose of extra power when using it. With a cooldown of 2 minutes or more.

Obtaining: This item can be obtained in the shop of "combat equipment" at a cost of X amount of Dino Dollars.

Objective: Its main use would be during wars, with the current system of extra power, it is very difficult to apply a combo, or to be able to use your dinosaur's ability effectively without someone previously attacking you. In wars with a large number of players, most tend to focus on very specific objectives, for example T-Rex, Carnotaurus, Pachy. And the other dinos are left for the last instance of the combat, without being able to do anything useful, since their extra power bar cannot be charged.

Economy: its cost has to be in Dino Dollars, to promote hunting prior to a war. its cost must be accessible and it must not be overvalued, but it must not be cheap either.

HUD:

View attachment 42833

2 Dose = fill once and overfill the extra power bar, in order to be able to use two abilities with extra power. (includes higher cooldown penalty)
igual Alguns rpgs

Storm Boss

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Storm Boss
Clan
Night Eagles

HUD:

View attachment 42833

I don't think its a bad idea , since it would make rage implant useless

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
what a great idea! cant wait to get stunlocked with pachy and peacemaker players for 5 mins
i kind of agree with you, but there are only a little number of players with pachies, beside it there is heat imp and other dinos and guns would be more useful to use as well

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
what a great idea! cant wait to get stunlocked with pachy and peacemaker players for 5 mins
not only the abilities of pachy and peacemaker will benefit, but also all the other abilities of all dinos and weapons. Thus giving a variability of combinations.
And if you don't want to be stunned, use heat regulator, or have a friend / clanmate stun back whoever stunned you. the combinations are many.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
however, rage is the least used implant for war, as occupying it implies that your abilities take longer to cool down.
i think rage could also decrease skills cool down, specially after using them with extra, then it would be useful for sure

NaY

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-NaY-
Clan
GM Team
Hi,Agusdim:)

Interesting idea :love:is good for wars

This matter will be forwarded to our development team.
Greetings
GM-NaY-