- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
1) you don't even know how it's hard to get sherrif in any servers so your idea is rejected.

2) ok for the spino but where you put your saddle on it? it's must be a cousin of the spino , i though about the Baryonyx and for the gun , the devs are based with real guns to insert them in the game :
hammer is a rocket gun ,
colt is a flamethrower ,
peacemaker is a sniper gun ,
gatling is a gatling (simplily) ,
yager is a AK and
showstopper is a shotgun.

if you want a new gun then find it for devs

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
1) you don't even know how it's hard to get sherrif in any servers so your idea is rejected.

2) ok for the spino but where you put your saddle on it? it's must be a cousin of the spino , i though about the Baryonyx and for the gun , the devs are based with real guns to insert them in the game :
hammer is a rocket gun ,
colt is a flamethrower ,
peacemaker is a sniper gun ,
gatling is a gatling (simplily) ,
yager is a AK and
showstopper is a shotgun.

election dinos are supposed to be getting removed in the huge update so that should not be a problem.

also saddle placement should not be a problem because it can be simply put on the side of the dino.

If they really wanted to add something they could have already done it. 10 years total and only 1 dino that noone ever uses because its bad.

then again im waiting the new update with open arms for hopefully something new and refreshing because elections is a big problem in this game

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Saddle on the head.
Water gun... but in all honesty we could get close range weapon for a change; like a chainsaw that apply bleed and fear on enemy dino. My logic behind this being that a chainsaw would produce a terrifying noise and naturally cause bleeding.
we could even get an EMP ( electromagnetic pulse ) tech which blocks enemy's weapon and prevent them from shooting for some time and a Shielding tech which counter's the EMP.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
we could even get an EMP ( electromagnetic pulse ) tech which blocks enemy's weapon and prevent them from shooting for some time and a Shielding tech which counter's the EMP.
I had that kind of ability in mind as well, but I think it would fit in a kit variant.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Saddle on the head.
Water gun...
:LOL:
i thought about saddle on the head also :LOL:

but in all honesty we could get close range weapon for a change; like a chainsaw that apply bleed and fear on enemy dino. My logic behind this being that a chainsaw would produce a terrifying noise and naturally cause bleeding.
weapon with same effects like rex has maybe would be pretty good, but not chainsaw xd
also, in new endgame, it could be made that it would be required to spend tokens in order to buy that kind of weapon, like rex in new endgame

:unsure:
for me skill like that could be better option than tech

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
it's a idea , but it's a small gun , ok when the gun is under of 20 lvl , it is small but how will be this pistol in lvl 55? just like a fusion with a gatling and a shotgun XD
with extra laser pointer and scope like in pm xd

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
election dinos are supposed to be getting removed in the huge update so that should not be a problem.

also saddle placement should not be a problem because it can be simply put on the side of the dino.

If they really wanted to add something they could have already done it. 10 years total and only 1 dino that noone ever uses because its bad.

then again im waiting the new update with open arms for hopefully something new and refreshing because elections is a big problem in this game
so if we remove the rex by getting sherrif? where is the goal to do elections? only for gold coins? no sense , you must have a big reward after getting the last rang. Because elections isn't the main goal to do war? and getting own gates and claims for your clan? so imagine , no rex in elections you will unlock it with the last npc (lvl 54), but for newbies , if they can buy gold coins to get their rex at lvl 5.
We will see all with a rex and people will only do elections to get gold coins but useless cus they can buy gold coins , so to supply gates and claims , none will supply them.
All will need to walk to the last map and lose alot of time. Simply NONE SENSE . Oh and for devs , they will have less benefices because people will only buy to get rex , skins , etc... and the worst now : NO WARS , none wants to get gates and claims , will be apocalyse !!!!!

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
im wondering how you are imagining it

its quite simple. saddle gets attached to one of the sides of the dino using the giant spine on top of spinosaurus to hold it still. second option is to put saddle behind its neck where the giant spine ends on his back ( use ark saddle placement as an example). literally everything is possible but like i said there is no such thing happening

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
so if we remove the rex by getting sherrif? where is the goal to do elections? only for gold coins? no sense , you must have a big reward after getting the last rang. Because elections isn't the main goal to do war? and getting own gates and claims for your clan? so imagine , no rex in elections you will unlock it with the last npc (lvl 54), but for newbies , if they can buy gold coins to get their rex at lvl 5.
We will see all with a rex and people will only do elections to get gold coins but useless cus they can buy gold coins , so to supply gates and claims , none will supply them.
All will need to walk to the last map and lose alot of time. Simply NONE SENSE . Oh and for devs , they will have less benefices because people will only buy to get rex , skins , etc... and the worst now : NO WARS , none wants to get gates and claims , will be apocalyse !!!!!
I think you should read the endgame mechanic thread for further detail about the update as I think there is a misunderstanding in what fwtistz tried to say and what you understood.

The least required level to unlock rex is 25, I think this will be maintained and we still need to take gates to get fame. With the fame we bid on our position in election and when we win, we receive some token to buy stuff from the fame store. We can re-elect for the same position,1 position higher (for promotion) or any position on the board. We accumulate fame tokens and buy expensive stuff from the fame store (rex). This will give more people the opportunity to get rex and at lower level or even get it; as we know it takes several years to get rex and by that time most people are already max level, find the game boring and quit after rex. This is to my understanding what the devs are trying to achieve.

I don't think the item available from the fame token store will be purchasable with gold coins. We all already know how brazilian account abusers supply the map which already damage the game severely, the game company doesn't earn as much money as they should because of them. This in turn reduce the amount of funds that can be used to further develop the game. If we keep giving those abusers advantage over normal and fair players, it will only hurt the game more.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
We all already know how brazilian account abusers supply the map which already damage the game severely, the game company doesn't earn as much money as they should because of them. This in turn reduce the amount of funds that can be used to further develop the game. If we keep giving those abusers advantage over normal and fair players, it will only hurt the game more.
(x)

I would argue that those who are "abusing cheaper shops" are the ones that actually are keeping Dinostorm afloat.

What demographic of the Dinostorm community uses Brazilian shops or any shop that is cheaper for them?

1. Players from Brazil.
2. Players who buy/ trade accounts.

Why trade accounts?
To make war.

Players who trade accounts are the ones who are motivated to spend money in the game. I'd even go far to say that the black market for the trading of accounts is the backbone of the game. If players are no longer able to purchase accounts, then there would be less war and developers will see a drop in their revenue.

If they can purchase accounts, then they can definitely spend money to purchases gold. And most of the time they choose to have the cheapest shop available in the game-- why have European Shop when you have the choice & possibility of changing and getting a cheaper shop?

During a war, the game makes most of its revenue from Combat Gels & Kits and a small portion from Supply Charge.
These 3 commodities can be counted as an additional source of revenue for the game. While there's no war, they rely solely on Events Sales for their revenues.

When there is peace in a server, the game becomes boring, servers will go inactive and nobody really wins.

WAR = PROFIT

Now ask yourself this.

Is it fair to use a European shop in war, while other cheaper alternatives exist and there is an existing process to change that? Wouldn't that discourage players from playing the game if they are forced to use more expensive shop when their enemies are using cheaper ones?

Ps: If account trading was no longer a thing, servers such as Europe_2, Europe_3, Europe_4 & Asia_1 would be long dead.

All these 4 servers have been conquered by the same players, same clan. IYKYK

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I do agree that brazilian players and non-brazilian user (account trader) play on brazilian account. Problem is that some brazilian players can't afford to buy gold and someone else is buying it for them.

People buy/sell account but 1 individual won't buy more than 1 accounts a year.
If they can purchase accounts, then they can definitely spend money to purchases gold.
Totally agree with that.

And most of the time they choose to have the cheapest shop available in the game-- why have European Shop when you have the choice & possibility of changing and getting a cheaper shop?
I would say that casual players are fine with buying Euro accounts, they just don't like having to go through the VERY boring process of leveling up again.

People who have a lot of money will also look for Euro accounts from their retire ring allies who quit the game out of boredom or other life circumstances.( They also get those account for cheap).

People mostly look for brazilian account in servers where they can dominate the euro players. (This is the bad)

Lastly, not everyone likes to share account. As you have said those 4 servers Europe_2, Europe_3, Europe_4 & Asia_1( I will add America_5 & America_3 YIK) which would long be dead are the servers with the most account shares but what about the 4 other servers. Some of them don't support account sharing even if it is for war unlike the above mentioned 6 servers.

During a war, the game makes most of its revenue from Combat Gels & Kits and a small portion from Supply Charge.
These 3 commodities can be counted as an additional source of revenue for the game. While there's no war, they rely solely on Events Sales for their revenues.
I also agree with that but I am trying to say that this revenue could be at the very least 30-40% higher if there wasn't so many brazilian account abusers. Even in peaceful servers without war, revenue is decrease by people being able to buy cheap supplies. I also think that people would be more encouraged to have war and longer war at that if one side didn't have a full HALF discount on real life money expenditure.(I see we both agree on that)

the game becomes boring
My main reason of thinking as to why the game gets boring.
1. Rex become available only when people have reached their max levels.( due to how current election works)
2. No war.
3. Drama=no friends=boring
4. Their simply is a lack of new content.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
1647250352978.png
An estimate of how much is earned per month in a peaceful server without any war at all. If all the player base were to be USD users and (30% brazilian+70% euro/usd). As well as the difference between 1 gel and no gel. We have no real data as to the actual player base ethnicity. This is all if they only buy the maximum 22000 gc offer which they don't always do. (again I have no real data about which offers people choose when they buy gold) so take the table with a pinch of salt and assume that it should be higher in total cost ~ 2600-3100 and 1800-2300 respectively.

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
have you seen dev shack about new endgame?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I would argue that those who are "abusing cheaper shops" are the ones that actually are keeping Dinostorm afloat.
I disagree with this, if they didn't hold the big advantage during war which let them hold the map. Their enemy would be the one holding the map. Maps are never going to stay white for long with the current election system.( This is just for the suppling/war part of the game). There will always be someone to hold the map; just they can't because of big alliances. Now during sales, you always see people login on and buying sales. Even retired players come or those that don't play everyday.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
View attachment 43509
An estimate of how much is earned per month in a peaceful server without any war at all. If all the player base were to be USD users and (30% brazilian+70% euro/usd). As well as the difference between 1 gel and no gel. We have no real data as to the actual player base ethnicity. This is all if they only buy the maximum 22000 gc offer which they don't always do. (again I have no real data about which offers people choose when they buy gold) so take the table with a pinch of salt and assume that it should be higher in total cost ~ 2600-3100 and 1800-2300 respectively.
while using 1h gel (what ig should be obviouse that everyone shoul use them), its only necessary to use 6 sups for 1 gate/claim per day

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
while using 1h gel (what ig should be obviouse that everyone shoul use them), its only necessary to use 6 sups for 1 gate/claim per day
Yeah it's in the table, the left most part is for no gel and the right most part is for 1 gel (1h gel), I included it to show everyone the benefit that the devs give us in a more see able way by allowing us to buy 1h gel for 1 gc.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Yeah it's in the table, the left most part is for no gel and the right most part is for 1 gel (1h gel), I included it to show everyone the benefit that the devs give us in a more see able way by allowing us to buy 1h gel for 1 gc.
yea sry, i didnt notice when i was writting it xd

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
View attachment 43509
i was doing similar calculations and result is also similar to what you got

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I do agree that brazilian players and non-brazilian user (account trader) play on brazilian account. Problem is that some brazilian players can't afford to buy gold and someone else is buying it for them.
This is not something that will get solved easily. And it's not even a problem for me, the developer, or even the average players. It's only a problem if they are my enemies.

If I got a Brazilian friend, and I'm over here in Europe, I just send them money and they fill their accounts. Nothing illegal in that according to the game rules.

(I'm informed of the politics of Asia_1 and I know the demographic of both sides very well because I've participated in that war last year and know who's filling the account of who.)

I also agree with that but I am trying to say that this revenue could be at the very least 30-40% higher if there wasn't so many brazilian account abusers.

I also think that people would be more encouraged to have war and longer war at that if one side didn't have a full HALF discount on real life money expenditure.(I see we both agree on that)

I mean yes... but at the same time, some people would just get angry and leave, while some of the rest would just.. deal with it or even, find a workaround to get the lowest price, so really, them solving the issue of a shop being abused won't solve the issue or even make anything better.

For a change or update to happen, people need to ask questions such as does this change benefit game revenue? Does this help anyone? What are the losses of implementing that idea? Which demographic will benefit the most? How will players react to this?

Easy to say this is bad, but when you think about it, it actually gives more drawbacks than benefits if this issue is tackled.

I disagree with this, if they didn't hold the big advantage during war which let them hold the map. Their enemy would be the one holding the map. Maps are never going to stay white for long with the current election system.( This is just for the suppling/war part of the game). There will always be someone to hold the map; just they can't because of big alliances. Now during sales, you always see people login on and buying sales. Even retired players come or those that don't play everyday.
Agree with that statement because recently there was a change in the Turkish Shop and since then Turkish players are very cautious of what they do, some don't even want to get in war because it might get too expensive for them or worst, lost their stuff.

I also disagree because I wrote this statement thinking about Eu_2, Eu_3 & Eu_4. As I know those servers are at war always and it's always the same player in those 3 different servers--buying accounts, using the cheapest shop to conquer it.

And if you think about it, it's because of them that those servers are still active and running right now, If they were not that much active, developers would have merged those already.

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
And if you think about it, it's because of them that those servers are still active and running right now, If they were not that much active, developers would have merged those already.
well, i would agree and disagree at same time. some players left those servers bcs those servers got conquered by some of those who have cheaper stores

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
well, i would agree and disagree at same time. some players left those servers bcs those servers got conquered by some of those who have cheaper stores
Imagine if the devs merged those servers :) those people who buy accounts to play in multiple server will have to fight all those enemy in just 1 server. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA. It works both ways but can't tell for sure. I think at some point people will stop caring about rex and will find it more lucrative to get rid of those conquerors.

Misaki

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Yonaka
Clan
Sentencia
ayo the real way to revive the game is to remove the fucking transport missions, they're way too long and tedious, absolutely nobody likes or wants to do that crap and not having to will motivate players non-55 players to play at least a bit more!

View attachment 43506
THIS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA, i mean, cmon, cowboys without revolvers?

Imagine if the devs merged those servers :) those people who buy accounts to play in multiple server will have to fight all those enemy in just 1 server. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA. It works both ways but can't tell for sure. I think at some point people will stop caring about rex and will find it more lucrative to get rid of those conquerors.
Merging servers would be very... interesting...

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
ayo the real way to revive the game is to remove the fucking transport missions, they're way too long and tedious, absolutely nobody likes or wants to do that crap and not having to will motivate players non-55 players to play at least a bit more!
If you knew how transport mission mechanic worked, you wouldn't have any problems with them.

Misaki

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Yonaka
Clan
Sentencia
If you knew how transport mission mechanic worked, you wouldn't have any problems with them.
the dino walks stupidly slowly just to get attacked by 2 or 3 enemies every 8 fucking seconds of walking, repeat until it's done.