Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
According to my experience, dino storm players can be grouped into:

Casual Players: Those players who play with the dino and weapon that they like the most and do not give much importance to how they have them equipped.

Competitive Players: Those players looking to get the most out of their favorite dino and weapon.

Tryhard Players: Those players who do not care what dino they use or if they are using it well, usually play very dirty in order to win.

Now back to the balance update, previously Brachi and Anky didn't feel like real tanks, now they do and I really like how they are now. The problem is the weapons, the players on my server are of the Tryhard type, they saw that the brachi is a very good dino to tank and that the damage of the Hammer and the Show is very high, and they don't mind walking the entire map while it is in a pvp in order to win. The combination that is being seen a lot is brachi with speed, hammer or show with full damage and running... any player who faces 1v1 a player who plays in this way, just running with the brachi, will lose chance that you can beat him. They should nerf the weapons a bit or nerf the ranged combat, or buff shield or weapon reflection..

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Isn't it easy to chase down tanks with damagers or runners and kill them in close range?

Using tank with high dmg gun was always good option, as tanks always are attacked last. No idea why this became common only now.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Isn't it easy to chase down tanks with damagers or runners and kill them in close range?
Group fight isn't the same as PvP, it will be hard to take down 1 Tank, and the rest will be shooting freely from long range, anything that has low HP will lose, and only Tanks will endure

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies

Using tank with high dmg gun was always good option, as tanks always are attacked last. No idea why this became common only now.
Something that I don't like about this game is that at dino range the attacks slow you down and the stability mechanics interact together. Look at dino like brachi and anky, if you don't want them to stun or confuse you, you have to equip stability implant but if you do that it makes it so that you cannot prevent them from escaping dino range normal attacks. This mean a brachi with endurance imp cannot be locked into close range combat by a carno with endurance imp and stability. Even though the carno is faster.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution

Believe me, the way they play in war is an abuse, they don't care about the role of the dino, they don't care about running the whole map, as long as they win they will even wear speed clothes xd

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Down below is a clip showing me and my friend playing on brachi fighting. As previously mentioned it is hard to lock a brachi in dino range when you have stability imp equiped. Unless you are skilled enough to change direction as the brachi move.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Down below is a clip showing me and my friend playing on brachi fighting. As previously mentioned it is hard to lock a brachi in dino range when you have stability imp equiped. Unless you are skilled enough to change direction as the brachi move.
I have no trouble in keeping or killing brachy in close range. On server which I play they usually don't use regulator imp, so if very needed I just slow down them with freezer tech.

I also have question about what equipment you and that brachy player were using?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Brachi had vitality, stability, armor and endurance. Random cloths. Gatling had shock, range, damage, precision.
Coel had vitality, stability, armor and endurance. 2 clock cloth. Hammer had damage, range, precision, perforation.
The fight would have been way different if he had hammer instead of galting.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
As for me this running all around is fine, since it also requires some kind of skill to stay in close range with enemies or opposite, trick them and run away to medium or far range.