Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello,
My account was hacked 2 weeks ago and i made a ticket and waited for 1 week but after no reply from them i made another 10 tickets and they merged those tickets into same ticket. Now it is 2 weeks and they still not reply. I want my account anyhow back.
And yes please dont think that I am asking The GM's to personally look into tickets. I am doing this because they are not replying into my ticket from 2 weeks and thats a far long time. Think how much fame i have lost, my ds plus,invent slots and wh slots and what about supplies ?. I have also missed out so many treasure boxes and if i wont get back my account i wont be attending the christmas event with my account. I had there many achievements too.

GM's can look into my ticket over here http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/85479

nana snow

Reaction score
That is troubling. No response for such a dire issue. So basically if your account is hacked, DS does nothing to help.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
DS can do anything. They just dont want to help their customers so that they make other account and pay money there

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello ProAnkit,

Please PM me your ticket number and details of your problem. I will forward your issue to the team. Buying coins is no benchmark for special treatment. For GMs every player is important, valued and respectable.

Regards,
Orrire

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Thank you orrirre for replying. I have sent you my ticket details.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
One month and still no reply.

Banshee

Reaction score
Hi all!

An adult person have patience, a child not. Even with an adult the patience ends after a certain time. I understand, there were holidays in between and he is not single player on your Servers with problems, but to let a child waiting such Long time, without any reply from Support.... sorry for me this is excessively and inappropriate.
I am daily together with Ankit and i saw every Mail which he send to the Support. He took 1 single answer in it he was asked to send some data to you. He send his answer back, he explained everything and did everything neccessarly what you asked him for. Nevertheless, he does not have his account yet back.
Sure a child starts to doubt whether it have some value or whether only real money payer get help from support. Even I as an adult would think this after a while. His whole Clan have order to tell the Officers or the Leader if they see an GM. We want to help him by asking and beging GM's, but we don't find any GM in Server EU3. Maybe we are blind or they are perfect in hiding, idk.

I can confirm that it is the real user of the account Pr0Ankit. Hence, I beg you, return to this child his account. He has worked damn hard for it and,YES, invested also real Money!

Thanks and best regard, Banshee

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Ty Banshee For the reply

Reaction score
Why cant splitscreen help kids in such situation?
I think its a shame.
Adults can be responible for save passwords but kids?
Come on. whats up with u?

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Ty Albert for replying to my topic..

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello Everyone,

I appreciate all your posts for PrOAnkit. Its been repeatedly conveyed to the players that they should not share their account information with other players even with the GMs :idea: . Further I like to make it clear once again that there is no special treatment for the player who pay more to the company :confused: . Every player is a priority & valued player :) . Now for account hack, its purely a Support Team matter and for sure a serious one. Please make sure while sending a ticket at support regarding account hack that you send concrete evidences that proves that you are the beneficial/ real owner of the account. I guess the delay for processing of such tickets are due to lack of available evidences. I hope that PrOAnkit has send all the required & desired information to the support team regarding the subject matter. I will PM you when i get any update regarding your ticket. I wish all the good luck to you.

regards,
Orrire.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello Orrire,
Thank you orrire for your support .
I have only my registered email and some pics which shows that I am the owner but as my account is 2 years old I dont have my registration email in my inbox. Still, I have sent as much proof as I could. The GM's Can also look for a serverlog file which can show that there was a email and password change on that day at nearly 17h eu3 servertime. I was afk at claim lanc and operating claim lancaster and spawncamp riley . That time SAW,Banshee and many players were online in the server. When I saw my pc screen i saw that my game was disconnected so i tried logging back and then it gave me an error that it is wrong password amd tjem o troed tp reset my password but again it says invalid email. I have a pic which shows that I have an old password reset link in my email from splitscreen and my tickets too. If my email is invalid and is not in dinostorm list then how did i get the password reset link ?. I hope I get back my account soon. I was just 6 ranks away from sheriff and thats just not fair if my hard work goes to.
I have a suggestion for dinostorm. Splitscreen should make this system that if anyone change my password or email from dinostorm.com > account or reset password then i should get an email regarding this in my old email. It would be a really helpful system for all the players who have or may lose their account due to some unwanted hackers.
Thank you.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Woooho splitscreen i cant believe i have got back my account after so much sustained efforts and i want to give a very very very thanks to all the GMs especially GM_Orrire and a big thanks to my ghost division team for helping me in this difficult situation and always encouraging and motivating me to not let me go down.
Thank you so much every one. :D :D

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Congratulation PrOAknit. :mrgreen:
From