Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
There are certain rare cases in the game. For example, the Monster Coelos. They are gigantic but their damage is much less than small alphas. This makes sense?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
There are certain rare cases in the game. For example, the Monster Coelos. They are gigantic but their damage is much less than small alphas. This makes sense?
That should not be the case, gonnna look into it, but sounds not correct, they should be stronger unless you use even smaller dinos and weapons against it.

Edit:
yep one look and indeed that is totally wrong.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
That should not be the case, gonnna look into it, but sounds not correct, they should be stronger unless you use even smaller dinos and weapons against it.

Edit:
yep one look and indeed that is totally wrong.
what I mean is: If I use all the defensive implants (armor; Dino Defense; Dino Reflec) The Giant Coelo makes me about 6k / 7k.
A smaller one, but being alpha, it does 13k damage. xd
Makes sense? Compared to size, the smallest one does much more damage to me, this is the reason why the Monster Coelo is the most difficult Dino in this event.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
what I mean is: If I use all the defensive implants (armor; Dino Defense; Dino Reflec) The Giant Coelo makes me about 6k / 7k.
A smaller one, but being alpha, it does 13k damage. xd
Makes sense? Compared to size, the smallest one does much more damage to me, this is the reason why the Monster Coelo is the most difficult Dino in this event.
You are aware ppl will die, when i fix that :D they were manually reduced which is not fitting with the update anymore.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
bro
You have no idea how long it takes for me to realize they moved the post to the PTR Bug section.
It created an incredible mental gap

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
bro
You have no idea how long it takes for me to realize they moved the post to the PTR Bug section.
It created an incredible mental gap

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry for the confusion. ^^ Yes, for us it's important to have a certain structure in these posts. Especially when bug reports end up in the feedback thread and vice versa. Sometimes it's not easy to differentiate between feedback and bugs.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I would like to take the opportunity to comment on the speed of the mobs in general, maybe it will have to be reviewed since to tell us that they are not melee, and they still have a lot of cooldown to recharge their ability, it is difficult for them to get away. Even if they use endurance

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I would like to take the opportunity to comment on the speed of the mobs in general, maybe it will have to be reviewed since to tell us that they are not melee, and they still have a lot of cooldown to recharge their ability, it is difficult for them to get away. Even if they use endurance
for the event? or any particular ones? the mobs have not that much of a cooldown, they are cheating compared to players.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I don't mean the event.
What does a player usually do to use a medium range ability when in melee?
take a step forward and then quickly back away, this worked very well to be able to "detach" from a melee combat.
Now this doesn't work as mobs generally have a very high movement speed.
There are dinosaurs like the Centrosaurus, Parasaurus, it is impossible for them to detach themselves from a melee combat, due to their low movement speed. To find a balance at this point, it might not be a bad idea to adjust the speed of mobs in general, to suit those dinos whose movement speed is slightly below average.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I don't mean the event.
What does a player usually do to use a medium range ability when in melee?
take a step forward and then quickly back away, this worked very well to be able to "detach" from a melee combat.
Now this doesn't work as mobs generally have a very high movement speed.
There are dinosaurs like the Centrosaurus, Parasaurus, it is impossible for them to detach themselves from a melee combat, due to their low movement speed. To find a balance at this point, it might not be a bad idea to adjust the speed of mobs in general, to suit those dinos whose movement speed is slightly below average.
OK but then it is a seperate topic from the damage of the event monsters.