What's new

lvl 30 and over dino apearence

Reaction score
Many people say that lvl 30 and over dinos should look different from lvl 25s. Could there be an update on that any time soon :?:

AtenebrisReykat

Reaction score
Maybe, but would there be anything more to add, exactly? I'm not saying it isn't possible, but dinosaurs like Carnotaurus are already pretty much fully-upgraded by level 20. Maybe some dinosaurs can have more added to them, but I'd think that the Carnotaurus is pretty neat the way it is.

arachyd

Reaction score
If nothing else could be done at least make them bigger.

AtenebrisReykat

Reaction score
arachyd said:
If nothing else could be done at least make them bigger.
Good point. Just going to suggest that they make Tyrannosaurus bigger too, they deserve to be bigger than they are. Top dino beasts.

Ludiiicrous

Reaction score
I've only just started playing Dino Storm, but out of experience with friends who play the game, I'd agree that sizes should differ to see the upgrade differences. I personally believe changes can still be made, spikes on tails, necks, heads, etcetera can also be given to the dinosaurs legs and potentially their stomach if possible. However, maybe this could happen every 10 upgrades when level 20 and above. If not, I'm happy just having bigger dinosaurs and more spikes (or whatever you would like to call them) to the dinosaur's body.
We could maybe have some updates to guns as well, but I shall further investigate before I call on any further investigations. :)