What's new

Is Para a "balanced" dino anymore?

Should the Para skill cooldown be increased and Brachi skill cooldown decreased?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Don't change it

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
Para has special abilities through which a lvl 50 para can easily kill a lvl 55 rex 1v1. I suggest that to make it balanced, para should have its skill cooldown increased. Otherwise it is just an OP dino for war and duels rather than being the "balanced dino".

I would also like to suggest reducing cool down for Brachiosaurus. It is a dino which is hefty and slow, it heavily relies on its health and its defensive skills to survive in battle. So if its skill cool down is 40 seconds, the dino is long dead before it can use its skills again. This is a clear reason why the brachi is barely seen anymore.

To be honest, If the dino skills are kept as this for too long, it would soon be just Paras, Rexes, Ceolos in battles.

I think the same can be said about the Centrosaurus but as I haven't used it after the balanced update I can only say much.

To be fair the balancing update has brought up a much needed shake up to the game and props to the development team for doing so. This game needs content and I agree the team is small and all.. so lets be thankful and hope the development team continues to direct this game in the right way. Thanks :)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
if you wanted to have voting, then you should have made separate topics for para and brachy, bcs some players may agree about brachy while disagreeing about para and so on.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
the parasaurolophus is not unbalanced, it is simply a dinosaur that should not always be attacked closely

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
the parasaurolophus is not unbalanced, it is simply a dinosaur that should not always be attacked closely
i doubt that you would kill it in far range while using any dino which has less hp, but i think same that para isnt unbalanced, just there should be found a way to kill it. from my side, i had killed para players using rex few times and few times para players have killed me when i was using rex

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
i doubt that you would kill it in far range while using any dino which has less hp, but i think same that para isnt unbalanced, just there should be found a way to kill it. from my side, i had killed para players using rex few times and few times para players have killed me when i was using rex
I use Para and also die in front of rex xD it would be best to use a shock technology or attack after the agility skill.
Basically, both up close and far you can take on a Para, you just have to attack correctly.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I use Para and also die in front of rex xD it would be best to use a shock technology or attack after the agility skill.
Basically, both up close and far you can take on a Para, you just have to attack correctly.
I think the problem is the PM that makes some combinations (statistically) stronger than others xd