Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Renaissance
Clan
-
Not sure if bug or not, but was it intended that we could "cancel" the teleportation of a player by attacking them when the teleport animation has been shown?

Player would go to a travel gate and select their destination gate to teleport to. After selecting a gate, Teleport animation would be shown, in that split second when the animation is active, we can prevent them from teleporting by interrupting it with an attack. i.e: With weapon attack.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
like this?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Renaissance
Clan
-
like this?

No.

When a player is choosing to teleport somewhere else with use of Teleport Matrix or even Teleport Gate, I noticed we can stop that teleport.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Renaissance
Clan
-
like this?

Oops, my bad. Yes, now that I'm watching the video, that's what I meant. I thought you posted only about the revive bug...

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
No problem, I think I should have made an exclusive post for this bug just like you did, maybe that's why it didn't have visibility and was not resolved. Let's wait and see what the dev's have to say to us.

Maddy Montgomery

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
I WandaRx I
Clan
Justice Warriors
Pensei que já havia sido resolvido isso, lembro que já foi discutido isso em algum lugar

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
Cancellation of a teleport through attacks by another player is an active design decision. This has been implemented months ago, to avoid certain exploits. But when that happens, your teleport matrix or DD is immediately being refunded, so no loss for the player in that regard.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
This bug is again in the game