-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
when the forum update first came out, it was fantastic to see players and gms/devs alike responding to threads and giving their opinions. whether we agree or not about certain subjects, i think we can all say that it was therapeutic to make our voices heard and have our thoughts acknowledged. now, several weeks on, it's disappointing to see players continuing to make well thought out suggestions and not have any of the staff really give any insight into their thoughts on it as well as a lack of communication on future dinostorm updates.

i write this post specifically because of this, which i saw this morning.

a dev shack update for pirate galaxy (click!) vs a dev shack update for dinostorm (click!)

if you'll notice, both of these updates are for june 9th. if you will also notice, the update for pirate galaxy has much more meat to it than dinostorm's. while i acknowledge that these fixes were probably coded sometime ago, its incredibly frustrating to see pirate galaxy get love and care that dinostorm hasn't gotten in some time.

nobody expects a full rebalance or recode of dinostorm in the short span of a couple weeks. that is unreasonable and silly. however, it's frustrating that pirate galaxy has been getting far more quality of life updates over the past year than dinostorm has, despite many complaints and suggestions from the playerbase. even base problems, like the lag issues in all the servers and constant crashing, have yet to be fixed completely. and while the lag has certainly improved over recent months, the updates to fix it have introduced other problems that make enjoyment of ds very difficult.

to sum it up, its incredibly frustrating and unfair to those of us that play dinostorm to see it shoved into a secondary position compared to pirate galaxy. communication is key, as well as regular updates to address problems that can be fixed over a short period of time. please stop favoring one game over the other. there are many of us that love dinostorm and want to see it grow and thrive in a way that it is currently not possible.

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
it has now been two weeks since i made this post and still nothing. how depressing.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello -Frigg-,

Thank you for your feedback. Its not like we are not looking at the feedback of player's at forum. Your feedback is important to us. We review the posts and forwarded the concerns to our development team. The development team itself review player's posts regularly. As far as concerns with the DS game balancing, we are closing working together to address and resolve all the issues but it will take some time. We ensure you, that our development team is on to it and putting all their efforts to resolve the issues.

reards,
Orrire

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score