What's new

If my clan leader has a permanent ban, what to do?

Jihadz14

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
II-MTR-II Jihadz
Clan
- Matrix Gang -
We have a well-formed clan in which we have all invested time and effort. It seems a bit unfair to us that we are all affected by his decisions as this directly affects our gaming experience. Gms please guide me a bit. Or start helping the clans that have this situation. We need some Hand right take leadership bcs leader is ban perma

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello :),

The banned clan leader should send a ticket for that to Support.

Best Regards,
Enix

Thround

Reaction score
We need some Hand right take leadership bcs leader is ban perma
Two options:
  • Either wait long enough until the inactivity of leader give you the clan option "Assume Leadership". With that option, any right hand or officer can become the next Leader, and reorganize the clan from that point.
  • A right hand in that clan can contact support to assume leadership instantly.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Two options:
  • Either wait long enough until the inactivity of leader give you the clan option "Assume Leadership". With that option, any right hand or officer can become the next Leader, and reorganize the clan from that point.
  • A right hand in that clan can contact support to assume leadership instantly.
Just curious, what if two right hand send ticket at the same time?

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
It is the banned leader and not the right hand who needs to send a ticket since only he or the automated system can decide which right hand should get the leadership.

Last edited:

Thround

Reaction score
I think it is the banned leader and not the right hand who needs to send a ticket since only he or the automated system has the authority to decide which right hand should get the leadership.
Right hands are co-leaders and chosen by leader himself to replace him when he's not able to be active. About officers assuming leadership, that's because this system is still outdated since 2016 update.

Just curious, what if two right hand send ticket at the same time?
Not sure. I suppose right hands need make this decision all together and support only one of them to become the next leader.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hmm I am not sure if thats true but it would create discrepancies.

wintersonata

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
wintersonata
Clan
wintersonata
the rules to become a leader where I find them