What's new

Ideas from many players (Dino Storm Protesta Group)

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Hi, i think many of you already know this from the previous posts from my companions @SirCoral @Madara Uchiha @.-Lobo-. (perhaps using a translator) and past posts from me. But i will comunicate here for someones which still don't know about this and clarify some points which someones can argue against us.

1) Lag Issues:
since the last year all the servers become implayable in a war or when a enormous quantity of players are in a zone. This doesn't happend before even when they put more clock to the weapons (the main problem according to devs) and when they left the weapons with a low clock value didn't make a big solution to this. So this implies the clock value in weapons isn't the main reason on lag and needs to be explored more causes of it, or perhaps this is a consequence from when they lost the coder dev. Anyway whoever it's the causes this need to be investigated more and as my companion @.-Lobo-. said the wars were more enjoyable in the past (2012-2015) than how they are now.

2) Combat and dino stats: Since 2016 every changed to the combat style maked the things worse and more unbalaced every time, the main reason to this is retaining a system which was balanced before but doesn't support when new variables are involved such as:
  • The obligation to use recovery implant as an standard implant (2016)
  • Nerf to agility implant (2016)
  • Creation of a fourth implant/tech slot (2016)
  • New overpowered implant and tech shield and defense (2016)
  • Overpowered weapons gatling (2016) yaeger rifle (2020)
  • Overpowered effects and skills (2016-2020)
  • short duration in combats (2019-2020)
  • Removing of the speed down effect that made all the weapons, and decrease the one from dino bitings. (2019)
  • Higher clock values and now slower value
  • weapons and dino effects dodged or missed (2019-2020)
for name some variables, and i think i forget some ones (you can post them on the replies). And with every change the dinos with meele attacks were more unbalanced against the ones with medium attacks, and this is more noticed on dinos with lower vitality value such as Tyrannosaurus, Carnotaurus and Parasaurolophus which is hard their adventange in strenght help. And too the problems when they nerf the Brachiosaurus an Carnotaurus on 2016 and Centrosaurus on 2019.
Because all this reasons players wants a better combat and balanced game, perhaps the new update will solve this or too can make the things worse only the time will say that, but still is time for really see if everything is really balanced.

3) Old Maps: Many of you already know this from previous posts from many players, all of us want the old maps back because they were more like an open world and the many paths they have maked more funny the gameplay and they allowed to us make strategies on wars. Now with only one path on the maps is really really boring its just walk or spend amounts of DDs for avoid that. And i think many of the GMs didn't understand us, we just want to reopen the paths which the devs closed on 2016 big update part I. This doesn't seem hard to be done and all the levels zones will stay as the same. If the devs and GMs are worried about low levels exploring high levels zones, this still happend with the laberintics maps because some one help them or they just have luck. So there isn't any problem with this idea and just will improve the gameplay to similar the good way it was pre 2016 .

4) Alliance System: This too was sugested many times on forum and is neceseary because the changes which ocurred to travel gates since 2016 which maked imposible for just one clan have all the zones and maps. If Pirate Galaxy already have this, would not be hard to implement this to Dino Storm and just will make improve to the game play because many times players doesn't know which allies have the clan, many dead by area effects from allies such as gatling burnings or just dead by friendly fire.

5) More control to the clan and information about it: we think is neceseary and will help the clans have a control about which players joined recently, which one are logged to the server, which one kicked a player, which one give fame to a player. This would really help for have control and know which player wants to spy or make damage to the clan by lies.

6) Warning or Lock system for avoid sell important items and skins: we talked about this but wasn't posted yet, so i think is good idea to explain it this time. Mostly every player have at least one time when they sell by accidentaly their items necesary for upgrade or lost a gold/raretriforge skin, so would be good if there is a warning window like that new one which have the clothes and skins for avoid spend gold by reparing them. For this would be also good a lock system for avoid selling thoose locked items similar to some japanese games.

7) Improve to the DDs system: like i explained here it really need an adjustamend since is one of the main reasons because the playes left the game:
Making that changes for make players just collect more DDs did many players play less instead of play more as you said, i think was a bad change. For example pre 2016 when the DDs wasn't the main thing for play all the maps (gf, mokon, gv) were full of players and all killing, draining, making war but when this changes ocurred the cuantity of players were decresing and wasn't many new players since that, and just the only map with many players was the one with highest levels (aka ccv 2016-2019 and mm 2019 until now). Like @.Shazam. said account without DDs is practically useless and many players left the game because that reason, and the others just acepted that torture because isn't any other chance. Maybe this could change if this DDs system is changed or make more easy the making of dd (such as a increased drop rater or for all x4 or higher cuantity of DDs when you sell those items) for all the maps higher levels.
I hope mostly all of this is taked into consideration, would really improve the game and revitalize the game since many players wants this changes and the players which left the game would return again to it.

NaY

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-NaY-
Clan
GM Team
Hello DalekRaptor :)

Thanks for your ideas, I will send this report to the developers

.-Lobo-.

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Publicar y sugerir
Clan
No tengo
¡Me ha encantado! : amor: : risilla:

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
What if markets in other maps could buy your items at a much bigger price? This way players could make dd faster and would make markets in other maps more useful because as i observed almost mobody uses markets in the map they hunt unless they are very close...i mean who would go to their map's market if they can kill themselves, travel for free and then make more profit? This just makes markets in other maps useless because they don't have any bonus.And btw the spawn rate at lvl 53 farming zone must be faster because when there are two players hunting there, they will wait a lot for smilodons to respawn..especially if both of them use vio.