What's new

How to upgrade skin

raxcave

Reaction score
I brought green muscle and yellow lava from lash sale , both are lvl 10 for now.. but when i will reach lvl 20 or above..how i lvl up my skin also.. i don't want to lose both.. skin,

billygun

Reaction score
What I reccomend to do Raxcave is you forge another muscle and lava, not nesicarily the same color but just a muscle and lava, then you must for green muscle have some level 20 or more green item, a hat,bandana anything so long as you have two muscle skins, I used to have a yellow muscle and red muscle lvl 1 so I used a cowboy lvl 20 hat and god muscle lvl 5 q 4. If you want a specific atrribute then you should try your best to put items, or mus le or lava skins with that attribute, If it is 3 attributes you have a 33 percent chance of either, if you dont like the result use gold to dissamble it, but be aware of the double to single efffect, used to make muscle, like you use two sunglasses and red tiger you usually get the red sunglasses, so be carefull !. :)

arachyd

Reaction score
When you put in your items if you look to the right it will tell you the quality and level of what will come out. Also whatever is certain will show on the right - if you put in 3 lvl 10 bandanas it will say the result will be a lvl 10 bandana. If you put in all white items it will say the result will be white. Anything that can change will not be listed on the right. This helps a little bit with the uncertain results you can get in triforge. If you want to raise the lvl from 10 to 15 you need to put the lvl 10 skin with lvl 20 skins. Make sure you have gold to undo whatever you make and you won't lose your skins.