What's new

How to level up items, quality and atrribute

billygun

Reaction score
So I was wondedering, is there a way I can upgrade my skins? I mean I forged a yellow muscle I want to upgrade to level 20, I want it to have vitality as the bonus atribute, how do I do this Please tell me recipies that usually work, I plan on using a red cowboyhat, muscle yellow and probably a facebandana, will this work well? If not what should I use

arachyd

Reaction score
You get what you put in. If you put in a red item you may end up with red muscle. You could also get a yellow shirt or bandana or any other combination of your original items. If you have enough gold coins you cam redo it over and over until yellow muscle with vitality comes out. If you don't put in anything with vitality you won't get vitality out. If the skin you have is lvl 15 you'd need to put in things of at least lvl 25 to get lvl 20 out from what I've experienced.

billygun

Reaction score
How much gold might I need ?

I have a cowboy hat but need another skin probably a tiger or olive ring, will this work?

billygun

Reaction score
Ok arachyd but I need safe items to level up thi, I will use a shirt,hat and muscle

arachyd

Reaction score
When you say you want to lvl up the items do you mean improve the quality? You improve the quality by putting in items with the same quality. That will increase it. If you put in items of different quality it does not increase above the highest quality item you used. If you put in 3 items with Q1 the result will always be an item with Q2. If you mix the quality and put in 2 items Q3 and 1 item with Q1 the result will not be higher than Q3 - no improvement of quality.