- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Striking Force
reporting quest bug which don't finish on live , if isn't fixed , will be a big problem for started playershttps://prnt.sc/10uc5hp

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Striking Force
Sorry but really can not reproduce the issue, tested it now several times, but everytime i have it at 100% it is completed and finished.
i tested a second time and yes , it finished , i think the quest become buged when we kill the leader quickly

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Striking Force
Hmm do you also still remember how many players were taking part in the quest?
i was alone , i stunned the leader and used all the rest of my skills , i did already 75% of leader's hp with my damage, i think i killed the leader enough quick so that progress percent displayer did'nt time to refresh. i'm with carno and showstopper lvl 12, with damage techs lvl 11 and strengh implant lvl 12 , without basic booster

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
It's still difficult to reproduce (couldn't do it so far), but we set this ticket to open, so it won't get lost. Thank you very much for your report.

update: I have this another shot and no matter how fast or slow I kill the leader, the second he pops, the task is finished. Must be a more generic issue, as the quest itself seems to work. Maybe it's tied to the desync issues.

Keep an eye out for next weeks live update, as there might be at least a partial fix for things not updating properly on game clients (like clothing changes under certain circumstances)

Last edited: