Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Description: Bug that causes not being able to interact with any object, player, NPC or portal in the world. It happened to me when walking from the ColdClaws Valley map to Maujak Mountain, the Maujak Mountain cinematic was interrupted without me doing anything and I returned to ColdClaw Valley (I imagine that some funny player returned me with a battle cry of the T-Rex) When entering again at Maujak Mountain this bug appeared.

PTR Version: 991

Video:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
@Gruni this is the bug that most players are having

Gruni

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
Description: Bug that causes not being able to interact with any object, player, NPC or portal in the world. It happened to me when walking from the ColdClaws Valley map to Maujak Mountain, the Maujak Mountain cinematic was interrupted without me doing anything and I returned to ColdClaw Valley (I imagine that some funny player returned me with a battle cry of the T-Rex) When entering again at Maujak Mountain this bug appeared.

PTR Version: 991

Video:

Will look into that. From the video itself, I can't see any direct cause. Can you please tell me more about how that started to happen? Like, what was the last action that you were actually able to do? Did you die? Resurrect? Teleport from a different location or map? Was it like that right after logging in?

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
As I said in the description, I reached the end of ColdClaw Valley and I started to cross the map. (Without revealing Maujak Mounatin yet) Once I crossed the map presentation cinematic began, it did not reach the 5 seconds that it was interrupted and it reappeared in ColdClaw Valley, in combat mode and with the extra power bar loaded (that's why I assume that another player using battle cry, made me go back and change map). I re-entered Maujak Mountain, this time the cinematic did not happen, when loading the map I already found the bug, I could not interact with any object or NPC. And the circumference of the portals had disappeared. To fix it simply restart the game.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Renaissance
Clan
-
This bug just occured to me when I was in the free cam view.

I was in Mokon wood map with Freecam view activated, HUD enabled and I was moving my Dino to Green Volcano with left click.

The map changed and I could not interact with any object. Not even my HUD.

The only thing that I can do is hover my mouse over an object and the "select circle" would appear below that specific object.

I try to open my profile or maps with keyboard but it just shows the loading cursor animation for a split second and nothing.

-Persus- Ame2

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Persus-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
This bug just occured to me when I was in the free cam view.

I was in Mokon wood map with Freecam view activated, HUD enabled and I was moving my Dino to Green Volcano with left click.

The map changed and I could not interact with any object. Not even my HUD.

The only thing that I can do is hover my mouse over an object and the "select circle" would appear below that specific object.

I try to open my profile or maps with keyboard but it just shows the loading cursor animation for a split second and nothing.
Happened to me too.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The freecam has some limitations that can cause this stuff to happen. A zone change should fix it or simply relog on the client.