IMPERIUM
THINGS TO ADD TO MY LIKE
1- DUNGEON WITH BANDITS, DINOSAURS AND BOSSES, VARIED REWARDS
2- BE ABLE TO GIVE OBJECTS BETWEEN PLAYERS
3-THAT SKINS AND CLOTHES DO NOT LOSE THEIR ATTRIBUTES, BUT IF THEIR FAME
4-ROULETTE TO SPEND WITH GOLD AND OPEN BOXES WITH ALL KINDS OF OBJECTS
5-SAND MODE 1V1 OR 4V4
6-IMPROVE THE GRAPHICS EVEN IF IT IS A LITTLE
7-ADD ONE MORE CARNIVORE DINOSAUR, TYPE CERATOSAURUS, DILOPHOSAURUS, BARYONYX, ETC
8-PUZZLE GAMES TO PASS THE TIME LIKE THE DICE
9 rangers should be able to get off their mounts, have places to go, for example a bar, where to eat and play games etc. a house.
10that the medals that appear above the name, do not take up space in inventory and do not waste your fame.

GREETINGS I PLAY THIS GAME SINCE IT CAME OUT, I LOST MY FIRST ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAD IT LINKED TO FACEBOOK AND I DELETED IT: c
But I have returned with another account to continue enjoying the game of my childhood, I hope these ideas serve you. Greetings

COSAS A AGREGAR A MI GUSTO
1- MAZMORRA CON BANDIDOS ,DINOSAURIOS Y JEFES ,RECOMPENZAS VARIADAS
2- PODER REGALAR OBJETOS ENTRE JUGADORES
3-QUE LAS PIELES Y ROPAS NO PIERDAN SUS ATRIBUTOS ,PERO SI SU FAMA
4-RULETA PARA GASTAR CON ORO Y ABRIR CAJAS CON TODO TIPO DE OBJETOS
5-MODO ARENA 1V1 O 4V4
6-MEJORAR LOS GRAFICOS AUNQUE SEA UN POCO
7-AGREGAR UN DINOSAURIO CARNIVORO MAS ,TIPO CERATOSAURUS ,DILOPHOSAURUS , BARYONYX, ETC
8-JUEGOS PUZZLES PARA PASAR EL RATO COMO LOS DADOS
9 los guardabosques deberian poder bajarse de sus monturas , tener lugares a donde ir, ejemplo un bar, donde comer y jugar juegos etc. una casa
10que las medallas que aparece arriba del nombre, no ocupe espacio en inventario y que no se gaste su fama.

SALUDOS JUEGO ESTE JUEGO DESDE QUE SALIO , PERDI MI PRIMERA CUENTA PORQUE LA TENIA VINCULADA A FACEBOOK Y LO ELIMINE :c
Pero he vuelto con otra cuenta a seguir disfrutando del juego de mi infancia, espero que les sirva estas ideas. Saludos

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
awesome ideas.. i like the idea of having dungeon and bandit camps ad stuff like that... i think there is already a possible place in gf near gate scott where a bandit camp can be placed.. with bandits, rookie bandits and veteran bandits and a leader bandit.. they will attack us on sight.. and to capture the camp we have to kill the leader and kill all the veteran bandits.. we can loot that place.. and once it is conqured it will despawn and the camp will spawn again after some time (may be 10mins)

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
the bar would a great addition.. just like in the wild west... may be they can add a map where we can roam on foot