Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
My Opinion regarding today's update, the adjustment to the limits of damage seem excellent.
The damage of the Weapons and the Dino is closer to what they really should do, there is still a cap but I do not feel that this limit affects the power of my attacks. I guess the next idea is to reduce the general damage of all the dinos and weapons to finish balancing everything, those dinos or weapons that still do not achieve a good performance after applying this idea would have to have a small buff to match them.
I do not want to discard the idea of modifying some Skills to make the combos more interesting and not just spam one.

Leave your opinions of how the game turned out and what you would do to finish polishing the idea.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
IMO reducing damage is a bad idea, because hunting would become too difficult. Instead of that, dino defense and shield(or overall vitality) should be buffed. Besides that, buffing the effect of strength implant would popularize melee pvp, which is desired in the current situation. With the mentioned changes, the damage of wild animals should be adjusted too, to prevent hunting from becoming too easy.

Mercurio

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xXBrenoGXx
Clan
-Bounty Hunters-
Concordo, também gostei da atualização de hoje e com a atualização de equilíbrio que está por vir, o PvP certamente ficará mais interessante