What's new

Game Update lvl 60.

Do you want the maximum level to increase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I will start this post with a question.

¿Are there no more ideas?

The theme of the game makes it a unique title for the date, it is serious. I want to be mentioned 3 games similar to Dino Storm, there are not. This makes the game very profitable, is it worth wasting such potential by recycling both the same ideas? Increasing the maximum level has already been done several times and with each increase in maximum level, the number of players decreases. Currently the "quarantine effect" of several countries allows more activity to be seen in the game, this does not mean that it is a good idea to increase the maximum level and I am sure that several players think similarly.

Edy V. Ice

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
Hi Agusdim,

I don't think it's a good idea to add new levels, because that makes it very repetitive and boring, especially for a beginner, imagine a level 3 going up to 55, how long it will take and repeating the same things over and over changing level only.

We need to put events and items that improve interaction and gameplay, make the game better and more playable, in addition to making it enjoyable in the eyes of many, thus making it attract more players.

I will start this post with a question.

¿Are there no more ideas?

The theme of the game makes it a unique title for the date, it is serious. I want to be mentioned 3 games similar to Dino Storm, there are not. This makes the game very profitable, is it worth wasting such potential by recycling both the same ideas? Increasing the maximum level has already been done several times and with each increase in maximum level, the number of players decreases. Currently the "quarantine effect" of several countries allows more activity to be seen in the game, this does not mean that it is a good idea to increase the maximum level and I am sure that several players think similarly.

Sirius-X

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sirius-X
Clan
Infinitty
Herkese merhaba :)

60 seviye çok az. Bana eskiyi hatırlattı 40 lvl sonra 45 lvl yapmışlardı. Ve oyun tekrar çıkmaza girmişti. Benim istediğim: En az seviye 85.

Bu fikir fırsatı ve paylaşımı için teşekkürler.

Mala7

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Malachite
Clan
Death machine
Daha fazla seviye istiyorsanız deli, 55 bu oyunun sahip olabileceği en iyi seviye tavan. Daha fazla seviye ve seviye atlamak için süper sıkıcı olmaya başlayacak

Sirius-X

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sirius-X
Clan
Infinitty
Yeni seviyeler : yeni haritalar ,yeni dinozorlar, yeni silahlar verilecek anlamına gelir. Oyuncular özellikleri farklı daha büyük daha güçlü dinozorlar istiyor.

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
Hi Agusdim,

I don't think it's a good idea to add new levels, because that makes it very repetitive and boring, especially for a beginner, imagine a level 3 going up to 55, how long it will take and repeating the same things over and over changing level only.

We need to put events and items that improve interaction and gameplay, make the game better and more playable, in addition to making it enjoyable in the eyes of many, thus making it attract more players.
wholeheartedly agree. there's a LOT that needs to be fixed about ds before they even consider a new map or new levels. quality of life updates, combat balancing, lag fixes, etcetc. putting in more levels/new map would be a bandaid on a bigger problem right now.

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
More levels, and more maps only will create a bigger lag monster in the game. They need to isolate the problems they have and fix them before they add in more content to the game. Not to mention, the leveling would all be the same as we currently have, it would not be fun to grind higher and higher doing the same repeative things.

Sirius-X

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sirius-X
Clan
Infinitty
Yeni bir haritayı keşfetmek eğlenceli olur. Yeni NPC 'ler eklnir. Ve yeni dinazorlar veya yeni silahlar kazanılabilir. Değişim kaçınılmazdır. Yeni dinozorlarla birlikte oyunu kolaylaştıracak güçlü ve farklı özelliklere sahip yeni silahlar verilmeli. Bazı fikirlerimi anlatmak istiyorum:

1_ Mesela kovboyun iki elinde birden aynı özelliğe sahip tek silah olabilir. (Çift beratta)
2_ Moujak Dağları NPC eklenebilir. Verdiği ödül bir deniz dinazoru olabilir. Böyle seviye 55 - seviye 60 arası olacak yeni harita sadece okyanusun derinliklerinde başlar. Su altında bir dinazor mücadelesi. :) Shastasaurus, talassomedon, liopleurodon, pliosaur, megalodon ...
3_ Seviye 60 olan oğlu NPC bir uçabilen dinazor verir. Ve level 60 ile level 70 arası sadece uçabilen dinazorlar için yapılmış olur. pterosaur, Ambopteryx, ambopterik ...
4 _ Kara dinozorlarına Spinosaurus, Stegosourus, Ginatasourus, Siats Meekeronum gibi farklı dinazorlar eklenebilir.:)

Eğer seviye atlamak yeni ve farlı bir şeyler kazandıracaksa kimse buna itiraz etti.

Woshua

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Woshua
Clan
Army of Darkness
Yeni bir haritayı keşfetmek eğlenceli olur. Yeni NPC 'ler eklnir. Ve yeni dinazorlar veya yeni silahlar kazanılabilir. Değişim kaçınılmazdır. Yeni dinozorlarla birlikte oyunu kolaylaştıracak güçlü ve farklı özelliklere sahip yeni silahlar verilmeli. Bazı fikirlerimi anlatmak istiyorum:

1_ Mesela kovboyun iki elinde birden aynı özelliğe sahip tek silah olabilir. (Çift beratta)
2_ Moujak Dağları NPC eklenebilir. Verdiği ödül bir deniz dinazoru olabilir. Böyle seviye 55 - seviye 60 arası olacak yeni harita sadece okyanusun derinliklerinde başlar. Su altında bir dinazor mücadelesi. :) Shastasaurus, talassomedon, liopleurodon, pliosaur, megalodon ...
3_ Seviye 60 olan oğlu NPC bir uçabilen dinazor verir. Ve level 60 ile level 70 arası sadece uçabilen dinazorlar için yapılmış olur. pterosaur, Ambopteryx, ambopterik ...
4 _ Kara dinozorlarına Spinosaurus, Stegosourus, Ginatasourus, Siats Meekeronum gibi farklı dinazorlar eklenebilir.:)

Eğer seviye atlamak yeni ve farlı bir şeyler kazandıracaksa kimse buna itiraz etti.
this idea is so good.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
You should make the game more fun and better so that people can reach lvl 55 first cuz that will be so boring and grindy please dont add more levels improve drop rates and stuff so people can reach lvl 55 max first

xdx

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.x.d.x.
Clan
Xx- Prototype -xX
Hi Agusdim,

superb i agree with Madara uchiha