aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
I want all be fair and leave their opinion but isnt funny we waited that alliance system months isnt funyy how we waited one month for the map change to make our wars more funyy ??
And somehow those 2 things just faded in 2 minutes bcz one pkayer send ‘’Election Change’’ and forum respond on that in 0,7869 secondes ? 😎 and said imidiantly we not think to do nothing for that but now we have new thing in brain about change stuff for rex i mean for real what u think for that and what u want to say looking in forum make us wait months for other 2 things but now want work imidiantly into that new election thing even if ppls dont like it and find it funny ? I mean really give some feedback and ur thoughts

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
I like mine with butta and cheese

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I want all be fair and leave their opinion but isnt funny we waited that alliance system months isnt funyy how we waited one month for the map change to make our wars more funyy ??
Before that each update is released, before that each idea is considered by the developer, the Developer Team has to do a sort of "assessment" to figure out what is the benefit of the update, what is the purpose of the update, what problem the update is solving, and what is the risk in releasing that update.

In short, they have to take into consideration many factors.

And somehow those 2 things just faded in 2 minutes bcz one pkayer send ‘’Election Change’’ and forum respond on that in 0,7869 secondes ?
And no, that's not the reason Devs are not changing maps.

and said imidiantly we not think to do nothing for that but now we have new thing in brain about change stuff for rex i mean for real what u think for that and what u want to say looking in forum make us wait months for other 2 things but now want work imidiantly into that new election thing even if ppls dont like it and find it funny ?
While making some blueprints about how the maps would look like, Developer explicitly said that they would have to modify the maps later if they change it now. They said that the EndGame mechanic needs to change in order to solve the problem of Leader not giving election to some players & Players leaving the game after getting rex.

After solving those 2, then they would touch the maps accordingly to the new endgame mechanic. - So as to avoid modifying the maps multiple times.

Everything I've typed so far in this post is from the Forum (go back and check). And please read before posting nonsense. :)

It's because of people like you that there are rumors that Rex gonna be free (LOL).

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Before that each update is released, before that each idea is considered by the developer, the Developer Team has to do a sort of "assessment" to figure out what is the benefit of the update, what is the purpose of the update, what problem the update is solving, and what is the risk in releasing that update.

In short, they have to take into consideration many factors.

And no, that's not the reason Devs are not changing maps.

While making some blueprints about how the maps would look like, Developer explicitly said that they would have to modify the maps later if they change it now. They said that the EndGame mechanic needs to change in order to solve the problem of Leader not giving election to some players & Players leaving the game after getting rex.

After solving those 2, then they would touch the maps accordingly to the new endgame mechanic. - So as to avoid modifying the maps multiple times.

Everything I've typed so far in this post is from the Forum (go back and check). And please read before posting nonsense. :)

It's because of people like you that there are rumors that Rex gonna be free (LOL).
Very good explanation, sad that there will be still lazy enough people which will spread rumors and believe in them, rather than checking what devs or somebody else actually said.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
*sad emoji*

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server