Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Greetings,
Lately when I was hunting on my account, I realised that certain lvls have different drop rates of stones. At first i thought ok its normal because thats how the game works, like you are hunting for a while so its obvious u wont get all time stones etc. But then I decided to do a little test. In that test I used my avatars: 41lvl and 52lvl characters. I just basically logged in and started to hunt only for 30 minutes straight (using both dmg,strenght set and basic boosters). In the endi was able to get around 22 stones in my 52lvl, but only 3 stones in my 41lvl acconout. And no, its not about how many mobs did I kill because the time how fast i was hunting them was almost equal. Ok I may have hunted 3 more smilos in my 52lvl. Its kinda annoying and funny that it is enough for me to hunt 3 days on my 52lvl acc to get new dino or gun, while i need over 8, 10 days to get it on my 41lvl. Can u at least balance it more please?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Greetings,
Lately when I was hunting on my account, I realised that certain lvls have different drop rates of stones. At first i thought ok its normal because thats how the game works, like you are hunting for a while so its obvious u wont get all time stones etc. But then I decided to do a little test. In that test I used my avatars: 41lvl and 52lvl characters. I just basically logged in and started to hunt only for 30 minutes straight (using both dmg,strenght set and basic boosters). In the endi was able to get around 22 stones in my 52lvl, but only 3 stones in my 41lvl acconout. And no, its not about how many mobs did I kill because the time how fast i was hunting them was almost equal. Ok I may have hunted 3 more smilos in my 52lvl. Its kinda annoying and funny that it is enough for me to hunt 3 days on my 52lvl acc to get new dino or gun, while i need over 8, 10 days to get it on my 41lvl. Can u at least balance it more please?
Drops are random, sometimes you can collect 100 stones in 1 day, meanwhile later collect just 25 in 2 days. But yea, higher lvl mobs have higher chance of drops and so since stones always drop by 1, highest lvls always collect them faster.

I was told by GM and experianced it.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Drops are random, sometimes you can collect 100 stones in 1 day, meanwhile later collect just 25 in 2 days. But yea, higher lvl mobs have higher chance of drops and so since stones always drop by 1, highest lvls always collect them faster.

I was told by GM and experianced it.
But for me it still doesnt make sense, like for what we need to boost higher lvls? They are already strong and can do many things that low lvls cant.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
There is a way to change the randomness of drop.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
They are already strong and can do many things that low lvls cant.
thats the whole point becoming high lvl instead of staying with low lvl

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
thats the whole point becoming high lvl instead of staying with low lvl
Yeah but as you know road to max lvl currently isn't very attractive if u consider how much time and effort it takes.