What's new

Find the errors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
While copying screenshots the computer overheated and produced some weird stuff. Now we have to fix the pictures. Can you help us to find the errors in the copied picture?

Find all errors, tell us how many you've found and explain what you've found

Image Image

On December 09th, three winners will be drawn from all correct replies. Good luck!

Espartacus1535

Reaction score
First difference in the mountain It get to see the difference in the end..
Second difference the Parasaurolophus has a line more on one leg..
Third difference a boot of another color..
Fourth difference at the head of the Parasaurolophus It has a thorn but near the end of his mouth..
Fifth difference we see that a plant near the lake It's been cut..
Sixth difference the tree has more ojas than the other, get to see at the top..
Seventh difference we managed to see that the bird or bird changes location, and that includes the shadow of the bird on the ground..

I hope to win, I am the first to answer, I think.. :mrgreen: :sneaky:

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
In the attachment. is 4 differences

Attachments

PANTERAMEL

Reaction score
i found 5 diferences. 2 birds, that exist in one, but not in other pic, a flower, and some leaves of the tree :mrgreen:

Attachments

Caramelhitode26

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- PhAdmiral CL-26. -
Clan
-Silver Bullet-
9 Errors/Difference in there.. Because of..

1. Look at the skies near the Palm tree and looked like blue than that picture thing.
2.Look at the Mountain at the left of the mountain you can see the rock is missing
3.Look at the Flying dinosaurs 1 missing
4. Look at the ranger it has Different shoes. that image thing on up. is red on down is yellow.
5.Look at the Parasaurolophus Adult's leg you can see the shape of that design
6.Look at the tree's Leaves on its neck you can see 3 or more pieces of leaves are missing
7.look at the Parasaurolophus Head. you can see the horn is missing.. look up the image.

I hope Dinostorm will Understand this Because my English are Bad :)

Attachments

sk alli

Reaction score
There are in total 8 number of difference..
Number 1- In the first pic the boot color of the avatar is red but in the second pic the color of boot is yellow
Number 2- In the first pic there is a bird flying in the sky but in the second pic there is no bird in sky.
Number 3- In the first pic there is an insect flying near the parasaurolophus above the river but there is no such insect in the second pic.
Number 4- In the first pic there is one tiger stripe missing from the leg part of the Dino(3rd from below in 2nd pic) and in the second pic there is a new tiger stripe third from below.
Number 5- In the first pic in top left corner a mountain is missing which is present in the second pic's top left corner
Number 6- In the first pic one horn of para is missing which is present in the second pic on the para's face
Number 7- In the first pic the plant on the other side of river has no shadow however in the second pic there is shadow of the plant on the other side of the river.
Number 8- In the first pic there is only one white color fruit kinda thing below the para's head while in the second pic there are two of it.
:sneaky:

Attachments

MyDaRkNeSS

Reaction score
in those 2 photos are distinctive marksPara_original.jpg.missplaced or missing or wrong colour.i attach a screen for u to see(ofc u wont win even if i gaved the right answer :D )

preetam

Reaction score
there are eight diffrences between these photos are the shoe of the ranger, some portion of leaf of the tree,the bird,shadow of the plant,flower of the plant near waterfall,tiger stripe on the leg of para,horn on para headand some portion of mountain up side.

Attachments

Alex

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
D e m o n i a c
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
original image

Para_original.jpg

Image with errors :)

Para_fehler.jpg

KillerStar

Reaction score
I found 9 missing items

1 - Stripe is missing on the back right leg of the Para
2- The rider's boots are a different color
3. There is a spike missing from the face of the Para
4. There is a rock missing in the top left corner of the mountain
5. There is a bird near the top middle of the picture that doesn't belong
6. There are some fronds missing from the palm tree just above the trunk of it
7. There is something missing from the plant below the large palm tree
8. There is a bird that is missing near the right side of the picture
9. The shadow is missing from the small palm tree in the right side of the picture

Attachments

Reaction score
I found 9 differences!!

1- Missing a rock
2- There was a bird
3- Tree leaf move :LOL: :LOL:
4- There was a other bird
5- Missing a shadow
6- The Parasaurolophus lacks a horn :eek: :eek:
7- The plant is incomplete
8- The color of the boots is different :LOL:
9- Missing a line on the dinosaur.

Sin título.jpg
Username: ''Impredecible''
Server: ''America_1''

Mainart25

Reaction score
here are in total 8 number of difference..
Number 1- In the first pic the boot color of the avatar is red but in the second pic the color of boot is yellow
Number 2- In the first pic there is a bird flying in the sky but in the second pic there is no bird in sky.
Number 3- In the first pic there is an insect flying near the parasaurolophus above the river but there is no such insect in the second pic.
Number 4- In the first pic there is one tiger stripe missing from the leg part of the Dino(3rd from below in 2nd pic) and in the second pic there is a new tiger stripe third from below.
Number 5- In the first pic in top left corner a mountain is missing which is present in the second pic's top left corner
Number 6- In the first pic one horn of para is missing which is present in the second pic on the para's face
Number 7- In the first pic the plant on the other side of river has no shadow however in the second pic there is shadow of the plant on the other side of the river.
Number 8- In the first pic there is only one white color fruit kinda thing below the para's head while in the second pic there are two of it.

alanrex-s777

Reaction score
1 error: la raya de la piel atigrado de la pata derecha del parasaurolophus
2 error: el pájaro que esta volando
3 error: la piedra que esta arriba en la punta izquierda
4 error: el pájaro grande que aparece en la imagen 1 pero no en la 2
5 error: las espinas de la cabeza del parasaurolophus
6 error: la bota de la chica es de distinto color
7 error: las hojas de la palmera
8 error: la planta que esta debajo de la cabeza del parasaurolophus
9 error: la sombra de la planta que esta al fondo en la derecha

Status