slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Until now I do not like PvE since the same implants are being used throughout life, Vitality, Recovery, Armor. This implies that for hunting and for war you have to equip yourself in very different ways, both in clothes and in implants and technos, therefore this means that you have to have more diversity of implants, you have to unlock more implants, you have to collect more gems for more implants, I do not think it is the right way.
It's not necessary for all have all, it's enough when few ppl have similar staff, for example if you want catch group of runners, lets say 3vs3, 1-2 ppl would have runners too to catch and then 1-2 would have damager to do damage. It's just simple example.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Rex: Vitality, Stabilty, Agility, Shield
Peacemaker: Damage, Precision, Clock, Shock
Clothes: Full Vitalty.

playing mostly at range and attacking from melee to apply "hitchancedown", the rex is invincible both at range and melee. I say again, this is not a balance, this dinosaur is much superior to the rest in all kinds of roles.
I guess simple solution for it would be just keep rex at far range, since it has lowest health.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Have Centro/Brachy/Anky velocities tested? Without endurance implant/set, they are fast as transporters

Also it seems it did not improve sync performance enoug as seen below; (I have 60 mbps download and 10 mbps upload, the anky bandit ran thrru hills to attack me but I was just next to it, not behind the hill.)
View attachment 40534
In this case it has nothing to do with sync, as it is now in live servers, mobs can run through objects and mountains to come to you, on test servers I guess devs didn't make that mobs wouldn't run through objects and mountains when they are running from player by themselves. For example, when you use battle cry on mobs, they doesn't run through mountain or object, they just come to it and don't move, same should be done when mobs run by themselves.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
anky the first skill effect is not good i hope you guys think about my comment
If you use 1st skill with extra, it can simply change rage imp and then you should just use all skills with extra, then when you have rage up effect using 1st skill with extra, para's rage down effect does nothing to you, extra stays as it is.

.Onix.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.Onix.
Clan
Gladiadores
Porque los Dino son tan lentos aunque tienen mucha resistencia?

.Onix.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.Onix.
Clan
Gladiadores
[QUOTE = ". Onix., Publicación: 53360, miembro: 24480"]
Porque los Dino son tan lentos aunque tienen mucha resistencia?
[/CITA]
y Digo en el PTR :v

Synx

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
TSynx
Clan
Sem
Sobre o pvp

Eu vim falar do coelo, estava testando ele como um assassino para ver se dava certo e até que funciona bem mais ou menos, mas eu acho que a skill 2 dele deveria aumentar a % ou o tempo de cooldown deveria diminuir, pois eu fico muito tempo sem dar dano ou dando pouco dano ( pelo menos não o suficiente).

Queria falar da claw tambem, pois quando a estou usando não consigo ver diferença no ataque, parece que nem sequer ela funcione.

Acho tambem que tem muita skill que da debuff como por exemplo, stun, slow, paralizar, etc. Assim fazendo com que todos tenha que usar pelo menos estabilidade ou regulador de calor, se não concerteza perdera a batalha, isso tira muitas outras possibilidades de implantes a serem colocados (mesmo eu tendo gostado das mudanças). Na minha opinião deveriam baixar o tempo de cada debuff, por que assim mesmo com debuff você poderia optar por não usar estabilidade ou calor.

O pve pelo que testei meio rapidinho achei bom, so um rex bandido que eu consegui matar e morrer para o sangramento depois.

Se eu observar mais coisas voltarei aqui.

Synx

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
TSynx
Clan
Sem
Esqueci de falar no post anterior do centro tambem, pois 39 segundos para recarregar uma skill que da apenas 25% de reversão e mesmo assim não da muito dano, ele fica ruim de se usar, mesma coisa deve acontecer com o brach que não testei mas da para ter uma ideia.

Synx

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
TSynx
Clan
Sem
Sobre o pvp

Eu vim falar do coelo, estava testando ele como um assassino para ver se dava certo e até que funciona bem mais ou menos, mas eu acho que a skill 2 dele deveria aumentar a % ou o tempo de cooldown deveria diminuir, pois eu fico muito tempo sem dar dano ou dando pouco dano ( pelo menos não o suficiente).

Queria falar da claw tambem, pois quando a estou usando não consigo ver diferença no ataque, parece que nem sequer ela funcione.

Acho tambem que tem muita skill que da debuff como por exemplo, stun, slow, paralizar, etc. Assim fazendo com que todos tenha que usar pelo menos estabilidade ou regulador de calor, se não concerteza perdera a batalha, isso tira muitas outras possibilidades de implantes a serem colocados (mesmo eu tendo gostado das mudanças). Na minha opinião deveriam baixar o tempo de cada debuff, por que assim mesmo com debuff você poderia optar por não usar estabilidade ou calor.

O pve pelo que testei meio rapidinho achei bom, so um rex bandido que eu consegui matar e morrer para o sangramento depois.

Se eu observar mais coisas voltarei aqui.
Se não for bom baixar o tempo que o debuff fica ativo no adiversario, então aumentar o tempo de cooldown de todos os dinos/armas que tem debuff, acho que ficaria bom também, em vez de colocar 39 segundos de cooldown em uma skill de 25% colocar 39 segundo de cooldown nos debuffs, acho que assim ficaria melhor.

Alex-X

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Alex-X
Clan
Infamous
yo prueba PvE? o sigue abierto el servidor y cuando sera lanzado al servidor ?

Andersonoliveira

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-.JawFrey.-
Clan
Taxi Carrara
The test itself has positive and negative points.

1- plus point: The dynamics of the bandits were great! Changing the guns was great, hunting got more fun.
2- Plus point: The NPC's hunting are more dynamic too, liked how it was applied.

1- negative point: I bought a parasaurus lv50 and a gun (hammer) lv50 to test the behavior of hunting a lv50 hunting in an area where the drop items are x4, became - if difficult to hunt, especially against rex threatening and veteran bandits, the difficulty of hunting (even with implants and 55 technologies) was difficult.

NAM

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
..PrincessCarolyn..
Clan
-FrontLine-
I didn’t like what you did with yager and gatling, the weapons are exaggeratedly weak and the skills don’t really collaborate. I liked the colt, I liked the peacemaker (well, actually I found it problematic that the skills are only at a certain distance, hunting this only helps those who can get away for sure with rex for example), I even liked the showstopper and the hammer, but the other weapons disappointed me, it seems that they lost the soul of what they were.
I didn't see much difference between using and not using dino defense, I almost died for a rex veteran even using tank stuff, I still don't know how to get used to this weapon thing not to shoot when we are melee and the extra to climb only with damage from others and not our own, I honestly don't know and I still wonder how we can do some events that way.
Using carno with reflector instead of armor it seemed to me a better experience, mainly using the showstopper
Veteran rex are too strong but our playable rex I really have to congratulate, I like it a lot.
But honestly, my sense of balance was to use any dino and weapon that I identified with most to play and would be on par with another player also with his preferred dino and weapon, but your sense of balance is that every player must have all dinos and all the weapons because your favorite combination will not work and you need to have everything to use always and it pisses me off.
I know you wanted to make a big change but it doesn't look like the dino storm anymore, it's a brand new game but it doesn't mean it is pleasant either. I was very hopeful, now I'm afraid that this update will actually come out.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I didn’t like what you did with yager and gatling, the weapons are exaggeratedly weak and the skills don’t really collaborate. I liked the colt, I liked the peacemaker (well, actually I found it problematic that the skills are only at a certain distance, hunting this only helps those who can get away for sure with rex for example), I even liked the showstopper and the hammer, but the other weapons disappointed me, it seems that they lost the soul of what they were.
I didn't see much difference between using and not using dino defense, I almost died for a rex veteran even using tank stuff, I still don't know how to get used to this weapon thing not to shoot when we are melee and the extra to climb only with damage from others and not our own, I honestly don't know and I still wonder how we can do some events that way.
Using carno with reflector instead of armor it seemed to me a better experience, mainly using the showstopper
Veteran rex are too strong but our playable rex I really have to congratulate, I like it a lot.
But honestly, my sense of balance was to use any dino and weapon that I identified with most to play and would be on par with another player also with his preferred dino and weapon, but your sense of balance is that every player must have all dinos and all the weapons because your favorite combination will not work and you need to have everything to use always and it pisses me off.
I know you wanted to make a big change but it doesn't look like the dino storm anymore, it's a brand new game but it doesn't mean it is pleasant either. I was very hopeful, now I'm afraid that this update will actually come out.
what you ask is not balance, it is absolute equality. A game is not like that, keep testing and you will find your correct configuration. Gatling is a support weapon, so you can play with your companions, or to do a lot of dino damage in a short time, yager is a more individual weapon to play from a distance and focus on having a lot of weapon damage, keep trying.
I agree with how the extra is loaded, I do not like that the bar does not fill with my salient damage, I would like it to change to how it was before.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Team work now it will be more important. You don't need to have all, it's enough if you split between your team/clan mates who and what should have.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
The PvE is very similar to what we have on the live server, which is something very Positve, but the damage of Mobs Rex is very high, especially the bleeding.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
It is part of the strategy of the game to be able to change clothes during combat, it is not cheating. Right now you must equip yourself to play in a very specific way, being able to change clothes gives you a minimal opportunity to defend yourself against someone who has equipment that you cannot counteract.

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
this update for pve , its really nice. pretty all combinaisions can be used but allow me to see which gun and which dino is best to hunt :
GUNS:
- hammer will be more used for pvp than pve (with any dino)
- burning colt is really nice with a damager dino (like carno, rex or coelo) of course we can use with with all dinos
- peacemaker is good with any dino which can go away from the target to paralyze it
- gatling , can be used in pve as pve (but with a dino which can go away from target)
- yager , same thing as gatling
- showstopper , i think it's the best gun cus we can use it with all dino
DINOS:
- coelo is a runner in pvp and can be a allrounder, in pve so all guns can be used with it
- centro is a allrounder , but some guns are not really efficient with it (peacemaker)
- carno , is a damager so guns which have a close range skill , are used with it
- brachio , is a tanker so all guns can be used
- para , is a allrounder , so only peacemaker is not efficient with it
- pachy , is a runner in pvp and can be a allrounder in pve , it can be used with all guns
- rex , is a damager in pvp , and can be a damager or allround in pve so all guns can be used with it
- anky , as brachio , all guns can be used

but for droping items (when it will be official) either drop rate is a bit increased or change drop quantity based on level differance (level of mob killed - level of player):
- differance of -1 or less : drop x 1
- differance of 0 : drop x 2
- differance of 1 : drop x 3
- differance of 2 ( or more) : drop x 4
- differance of 3( optional) : drop x 5

pour conclure, j'accepte cette mise à jour car ce sera amusant pour le pvp et le pve, tous les canons et dino peuvent être utilisés, encore plus avec le pvp car il faut gagner une bataille avec beaucoup de monde, avec une stratégie de postions de combat (tanker, coureur, allround, damager avec divers rôles) donc le clan sera en équipe pour défendre ou attaquer une tour donc un de chaque type de dino et ensuite divers rôles.

Thanks for developpers who did a huge works ( and their patience for ours comments) for this amazing update , i hope to hear a official date for the update in the next days ( or weeks) :p

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
It is part of the strategy of the game to be able to change clothes during combat, it is not cheating. Right now you must equip yourself to play in a very specific way, being able to change clothes gives you a minimal opportunity to defend yourself against someone who has equipment that you cannot counteract.
i think you may die before change your clothes so yes , it isn't cheating

- EXCALIBUR -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.L e v i.
Clan
_SniPers_
I really liked the observations of Venimeuse, and I think it is extremely important that you change the drop to like he said, after all, just to imagine leveling up from level 2 to 55 taking too long to kill the mobs and farm dd at 55 or gather the items to level up a dino or new weapon (something that will be important to have different kits) is exhaustive, not to mention missions like unlocking the showstopper. Many people achieve all this by force, but remember that not everyone has the possibility to spend so many hours a day playing, and that would make everyone's game much easier.

- EXCALIBUR -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.L e v i.
Clan
_SniPers_
and I also think it's worth increasing the damage! I realized that, just like me, almost everyone in the PTR realized that the damage is very low ...

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I insist, the damage of the mobs is still high (especially the T-Rex), not too much, but hunting 2-3 mobs in a row should not be difficult at 55 full.

You should also see what level 50 hunting is like, I think someone commented that it was difficult to hunt with dinosaur and weapon lvl 50 in high zones.

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I insist, the damage of the mobs is still high (especially the T-Rex), not too much, but hunting 2-3 mobs in a row should not be difficult at 55 full.
I'm having issues using the Basic Damage Boosters on version 982.
We enabled that any user automatically uses a basic booster even when its not shown in the HUD. But the AI is using that booster as well so their damage. This is not ideal situation and causes confusion. We will change the testing conditions again so that everyone can use the ingame booster normally as they used to. Then the AI will remain is it should be.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
As far as I have tested pve seems to be nice. Just one thing cut my eye, I was using para and hammer 50th lvl too and difference with 55th lvl was clearly seen. It should be considered that on live servers only few people have and can spend money for making 10q clothes, most people just have around 5q clothes and skins from events/sales with 5q+ quality. Moreover on test we have 55 lvl clothes, players who have lower than 55 lvl on live servers mostly will have 50 lvl clothes, with which it will be even harder to hunt on areas where they can have up to x4 drop. Solution which I see would be either higher attributes for playable dino, gun etc. below 55 lvl or lowering damage for mobs.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
As far as I have tested pve seems to be nice. Just one thing cut my eye, I was using para and hammer 50th lvl too and difference with 55th lvl was clearly seen. It should be considered that on live servers only few people have and can spend money for making 10q clothes, most people just have around 5q clothes and skins from events/sales with 5q+ quality. Moreover on test we have 55 lvl clothes, players who have lower than 55 lvl on live servers mostly will have 50 lvl clothes, with which it will be even harder to hunt on areas where they can have up to x4 drop. Solution which I see would be either higher attributes for playable dino, gun etc. below 55 lvl or lowering damage for mobs.
But the ideal would be for the player to hunt in the area that corresponds to his lvl, high lvl areas tend to always fill up with players looking for higher drop rates. Making it difficult for a Lvl 50, for example, to hunt in the Lvl 54 area helps to better distribute players around the map (mainly in MM).

I don't see this as a negative thing because the question is not "getting more difficult" but the game that ended up being sooo much easier.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
But the ideal would be for the player to hunt in the area that corresponds to his lvl, high lvl areas tend to always fill up with players looking for higher drop rates. Making it difficult for a Lvl 50, for example, to hunt in the Lvl 54 area helps to better distribute players around the map (mainly in MM).

I don't see this as a negative thing because the question is not "getting more difficult" but the game that ended up being sooo much easier.
I agree, it makes sense for a low level to have difficulty hunting in higher level areas, there is not much logic at a level 50 hunt easily in area 54, the difficulty will be greater, but the drop in items will also be greater. how should be

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
again a thing , i heard some people desagree this update for a thing : pvp .
but i think they just didn't take time to test the update , and they didn't try all combinaisons
if those people are big players , the game will lose a lot of good players who buy gold coins and supply towers ,
the test server must be (as possible) closer, steps by step, of official update , in order for people to adapt to the update
i think we can add some stuff to try to upgrade , or simulate a war
people must take time to adapt to the update , or risking to lose players ( and then money for the company)

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
i forget my conclusion was in french (sorry for this mistake) i use "translate this page" option to check my sentences ^^'

to conclude , i aggree this update because it will be fun for pve and pvp, all guns and dinos can be used, even more with pvp because it must win a battle with a lot of people, with a strategy of battle postion (tanker, runners, allround, damager with various roles ( guns)) so the clan will be in team to defend or attack a tower so one of each type for dino and then guns to determine roles.

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
I really liked the observations of Venimeuse, and I think it is extremely important that you change the drop to like he said, after all, just to imagine leveling up from level 2 to 55 taking too long to kill the mobs and farm dd at 55 or gather the items to level up a dino or new weapon (something that will be important to have different kits) is exhaustive, not to mention missions like unlocking the showstopper. Many people achieve all this by force, but remember that not everyone has the possibility to spend so many hours a day playing, and that would make everyone's game much easier.
already , i'm a girl so not "as he said" but " as she said" XD
and about low damages as you said , i think peacemaker and showstopper must do more damage , and maybe a bit of aim insert in peacemaker because it's a sniper's gun

Status
Not open for further replies.