Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Nobody with a rex or carnotaurus can beat a level 54 alpha t-rex, lower his strength.
But control yourselves! that knowing them lowers the strength to 1k..........................

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
dino reflect is useless, precision is useless, recovery is useless, what else are they going to ruin?

If they cry so much because a rex finds it difficult to beat a brachy, why did they not improve their recovery?

I propose the following, add a negative power to the formula, invert the formula and that recovery has a greater effect on dinosaurs with less life, with that there was no need to nerf anything

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
At first only the Hp of mobs was adjustes to get a feel for the durations of the battles, the damage/strength of them was untouched and is simply the same as the players default dino. ;) But we will take a look at things on monday.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Hoping that the forced 1v1 on PvE is temporary in the PTR. Also, is the speed reduction something permanent that will be accompanied in the Balanced update on live servers or it's just for the public server? because it's not enjoyable nor beneficial.

The new visual about the weapon/ dino attack in the middle should have been accompanied by a time left until we can attack another mob, or time left until we can change dino/ implants and etc...

After the new update everything feels painfully slow. What was the purpose of this endurance nerf? It seemed fine so far, and i feel like this would make wars boring. Also, getting close to ranged players(especially coelo+pm) seem to have become a bit too difficult, especially if they use freeze. Tried using freeze+cold resistance against them, but it didn't really help. They/I often manage to win with 75% or more hp while using coelo+pm.

The pve on the other hand feels adequate and fairly balanced for a first time test. Although this might not be the case when bandits will attack in pairs. Smilodon's damage might be a bit too high for non rex players. The bandit AI seems a bit pointless, they are easier to kill in ranged combat than in close and sometimes they walk over mountains.
otherwise, I share the same opinion as here.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
dino reflect is useless, precision is useless, recovery is useless, what else are they going to ruin?
How I have tested reflec and precision are not useless. I fought vs brach with and without reflec, without it lost and with it, it won, of course it's not as was before, brachy still had low hp. Overall in some situations tanks are still able to win damagers, but damagers can do that now as well. As I have tested so far recovery never was useless. How I tested some combos, usually those who doesn't have recovery more often lose against damagers.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
As I have tested, all about pvp and it seems amazing now. Tankers with certain combo can defeat damagers in close range, same about damagers, with certain combo they can win vs tanks in close range. If someone will complain that damagers are over powered now, for that I can tell that runners can be counter for damagers, as @istencsaszar has said that it's hard to kill runners for damagers, but for me it wasn't really hard to win using damager.

I have tested these combos:
carno: strength, recovery, stability, rage
colt: damage, dino defense, dino reflectance, precision
recovery clothes
VS
anky
: recovery, stability, agility, strength
showstopper: damage, precision, dino defense, dino reflectance
strength clothes

Carno won, but it had like around 20-25% left, for anky it stability was useless at all, so probably from that anky's lost depended.

I will talk about this combo further:
para: recovery, strength, stability, agility
showstopper: damage, dino defense, dino reflectance, precision
strength clothes

This combo won vs carno's combo which I talked about before in close range. As I saw carno lost only because when para was affecting carno with Rage Down effect, rage implant was useless and hitting with skills without extra I charged extra fast for para and it was able to use dodge, what was worse for me.

To conclude, I think pvp balance is in good shape.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
For pve testing from my point of view the best would be give for all players constant protection that other players couldn't attack and remove forced 1v1, it would be a lot faster to test pve.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
About pve in close range pvp, damagers and smilo's seem to have little bit too high dmg, but it depends from combo of used skills, if using defensive skills it's very easy to kill, if assault skills then it's possible to die very fast but kill very fast at same time. I think using boosters will be even easier so no idea what could be changed, same about other mobs. As for me speed of mobs is perfect.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
The damage from mobs compared to our dinos is funny, a rex with 51k of strength (implant and full clothes) does almost 1/3 the damage of a 54 rex that theoretically has nothing (if I had a violent booster it would still cause 1k less). Does the status of mobs not match the status of dinos at their respective levels? A young rex caused me about 29k while I returned only 14k.

I don't know what the goals are for the pve, maybe making hunting easier since life has been shortened (although the damage too), or maybe making the pve look more like a pvp, bringing more emotion, but this way I believe that it will not reach any of the 2.

Would it be possible to adjust similarly to what is already on the live servers? I haven't tested what it is like to hunt with other classes, but the harmmakers have no efficiency in what was supposed to be their strong point.

KaineParkerXL

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
KaineParkerXL
Clan
Sin clan
Hasta ahora el balanceo si me ha agradado excepto por unos detalles, en el Rex esta un muy elevado el sangrado, además de que el Carno perdió bastante oportunidad contra otros dinos, con 375% no esta rindiendo como opino que debería en combate contra otros dinos como el Rex que ya dicho su fuerza y potencia extra dan muchos problemas.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The damage from mobs compared to our dinos is funny, a rex with 51k of strength (implant and full clothes) does almost 1/3 the damage of a 54 rex that theoretically has nothing (if I had a violent booster it would still cause 1k less). Does the status of mobs not match the status of dinos at their respective levels? A young rex caused me about 29k while I returned only 14k.

I don't know what the goals are for the pve, maybe making hunting easier since life has been shortened (although the damage too), or maybe making the pve look more like a pvp, bringing more emotion, but this way I believe that it will not reach any of the 2.

Would it be possible to adjust similarly to what is already on the live servers? I haven't tested what it is like to hunt with other classes, but the harmmakers have no efficiency in what was supposed to be their strong point.
Developer already said something about that topic and things should change on Monday.

At first only the Hp of mobs was adjustes to get a feel for the durations of the battles, the damage/strength of them was untouched and is simply the same as the players default dino. ;) But we will take a look at things on monday.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Why is there like a 1 minute cooldown after killing one mob, that is just stupid wtf

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I have tested pve with far range hunting and it seems to be easy, except usuall rexes, their damage is too high.

LUIZ

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Mari Juana
Clan
- Demons Hunters -
O jogo só vive atualizando mas nunca melhora, e menos gente joga, parece q estragam o jogo de propósito. Pq não criam um "dino storm 2.0" inspirado nos moldes antigos?!

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Developer already said something about that topic and things should change on Monday.
I saw it, but my question is precisely about the damage/strength of the mobs, because he says "the damage/strength of them was untouched and is simply the same as the players default dino" and it doesn't seem like that.

I just want to know if it was a mistake or if it was really planned to be that way, because if it was, it won't be feasible to use any dino in melee.
Here is a comparison of damage done/received, using only strength and no defense.

rex 55 with force implant and full force clothing vs rex 54 I don't remember if I used an implant in the ank, but the clothes are still full strength para 55 with implant and clothes vs para 54

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
It was lowered as it was to fast and caused sync issues of the dino positions. It is faster still that it is currently live as far as i know, so why would players stop playing?
Have Centro/Brachy/Anky velocities tested? Without endurance implant/set, they are fast as transporters

Also it seems it did not improve sync performance enoug as seen below; (I have 60 mbps download and 10 mbps upload, the anky bandit ran thrru hills to attack me but I was just next to it, not behind the hill.)
uu (60).jpg

Last edited:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
It was lowered as it was to fast and caused sync issues of the dino positions. It is faster still that it is currently live as far as i know, so why would players stop playing?
It may be that the synchronization improved, but the dinosaurs are too slow, if you take into account that the maps are linear and you have to travel a whole way to get to a destination, and it is a bit frustrating, the speed will affect a lot to the war theme. I only see two solutions, either increase the speed again or open roads on maps

In addition, it is taken into account that low level dinosaurs have less resistance? is that a new, very low-level player is going to have to walk incredibly slow?

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Until now I do not like PvE since the same implants are being used throughout life, Vitality, Recovery, Armor. This implies that for hunting and for war you have to equip yourself in very different ways, both in clothes and in implants and technos, therefore this means that you have to have more diversity of implants, you have to unlock more implants, you have to collect more gems for more implants, I do not think it is the right way.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I measured running times with coelo and rex on both normal and test servers, and this is false. From otis tower to the opposite end of the 53 smilo area it makes about 2 seconds difference, the test server dinos being slower. With brachi it's enough to just look at it without testing, it's obvious.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Rex: Vitality, Stabilty, Agility, Shield
Peacemaker: Damage, Precision, Clock, Shock
Clothes: Full Vitalty.

playing mostly at range and attacking from melee to apply "hitchancedown", the rex is invincible both at range and melee. I say again, this is not a balance, this dinosaur is much superior to the rest in all kinds of roles.

Last edited:

- Z E U S -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Z E U S -
Clan
-L E G E N D S-
Hello, many of my friends did not like this update you have made, for example, when you get close to the hunt, you have to shoot dino and guns and the bandits are shooting with weapons from the distance, we want it to be as before and if this update comes, most of my friends will leave this game as before, please be as before, why the speed of the dinosaurs and endurance implantation decreased rex inki is very slow speed as before and I would like to do what is required

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
@Highway, do the brachis from mokon have more endurance points than the playeable brachi? because the don't walk as they were slowered like playeable anky and brachi, if thoose salvage brachi has less or same endurance than the 55 brachi then anky and brachi hass somekind of bug on their walk. Because this the endurance convertion doesn't really look as the same than live server, even lower because also the dinos like centro, para, carno and rex walk as when on live server we are using stability implant and trying to escape from that animal or bandit (or at least is the same animation). Currently just pachy a bit and coelo has something similiar to the "normal" walk animation. Also on live server with the dino's endurance points occurs many times desyncros and things form the map (suchs as teleports, animals, bandits, objects, etc) doesn't load, but here on ptr they load on the correct time (a positive thing on the changes) so that confirms in some way that the endurance value is even slower than the live version.
Perhaps the solution to this is just increase a bit the endurance (but no so fast as live server) and correct the dinosaurs animations so they doesn't look that walk slowered or with stability as i said.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
seriously wonder that, one of the reasons everyone complains is simple, if their resistance is so low the low levels would not withstand hunting so slow, the high levels will get bored in War because as the map is linear and with that resistance the war would be very slow to meet the enemy more than the maps do not help , many ask that there will be roads or roads that would help if they leave the resistance at such low, even though the resistance this high we all want the same thing that will have been on the way the map is still very boring and linear

Besides if they put themselves in the position of the new players they will see that by going so slowly they improve slower which will cause them to delay to rise or get bored fast, at high levels we would be affected by resistance at War because in a case like this an installation is at 5% they are draining it and one wants to steal the installation can not because the resistance is so low , and would lose motivation

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It's slower than the live server. And I didn't notice much improvement concerning the Sync issue.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It may be that the synchronization improved, but the dinosaurs are too slow, if you take into account that the maps are linear and you have to travel a whole way to get to a destination, and it is a bit frustrating, the speed will affect a lot to the war theme. I only see two solutions, either increase the speed again or open roads on maps

In addition, it is taken into account that low-level dinosaurs have less resistance? is that a new, very low-level player is going to have to walk incredibly slow?
Also, it would mean more frustration now since it cost a lot for a lv55 player to teleport to a destination(and there are not many drops from hunt) and it's slower to walk to the destination.

The slow speed is indeed a real issue but I don't think that it would be solved with open roads. The best would be to adjust the speed of the dinos again.

niedhogg

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
THREELANDE
Clan
EXTRA POWER
dear splitescreen
about the weapon i didn't really like what you guys did to the gatling and the yaeger i think you should keep them how they were maybe the new effect you can do them without the the exrapower.Now the dinos some of them are great some are not i really like what you guys did to the ceo the first skill was really smart the new effect of the ceo are perfect exapt the the scond one please bring back the stunes if not the new effect can be used without exctra power do the with all the dino stunners you stun traget with extrapower and the new effects can be used without exrapower now the para was a good idea there was no point the slow effect in the kick move the para worked perfectly anky the first skill effect is not good i hope you guys think about my comment

Status
Not open for further replies.