Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Thanks everyone for participating on the first public test phase for pvp. The public server is closing for now until the next public test is ready with changes based on the feedback and date we have collected.
So it looks like PvP is still not completely finished, good luck to all the hard-working developers, also,
If you guys need early testing, where can you sign up for a tester?

Yasuo

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Main Yasuo LVL 7
Clan
Yakuza
Yo highway i really want to know is there anything happening to carno? because its still not competing with any of the dinos yet

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Yo highway i really want to know is there anything happening to carno? because its still not competing with any of the dinos yet
With carno i was able to kill players who were using centro and rexes, somebody has killed anky, its competing, but maybe not enough

Andersonoliveira

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-.JawFrey.-
Clan
Taxi Carrara
O teste está bom, pois deixou de forma mais ampla as combinações de implantes e tecnologias para cada tipo(classe) de dinossauro.
Não tenho uma posição em escala real, pois são muitas possibilidades de combinações que por sua vez, serão desenvolvidas durante o uso. Logo, afirma-se que o balance está de acordo com o que fora proposto.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
If you guys need early testing, where can you sign up for a tester?
There's a thread on that topic.

Gruni

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
Saludos cordiales rangers, a mi parecer los puntos de vitalidad de los siguientes dinos: brachiosaurio,parasaurio,ankylosaurus... es exagerada, sin contar con la pequeña cantidad de daño que las armas y los propios dinos hacen... la tecno de " enfoque" no cumple con su función ya que falla igual ..los skills de las armas parecen no funcionar al parecer nadie se ha percatado de eso ya que solo entrar para formar guerras entre clanes como si de un server normal se tratara.. el porcentaje de paralizar o ralentizar es muy bajo... el único que parece funcionar bien es el de agilidad en el parasaurio el implante de vitalidad parece no ser innecesario ya que no aumenta mucho los puntos de vitalidad (o debe ser por la exagerada cantidad que ya poseen) los skill del rex no funcionan como se describieron... aun falta pulir algunas cosas espero mi comentario les sirva de algo... muchas gracias por su atencion
Thank you very much for your feedback. This is not exactly a bug report, hence I moved it to the appropriate thread. But we are aware that some stats still have to be adjusted and fine-tuned to better play off of each other. That's the main reason why we started this Public Test.

We gathered a lot of real world data, especially over the weekend with the forced 1vs1-matches and while I can't make any promises here, I can say that your feedback and the feedback of the community in general is being heard. And so far, a lot of things are still subject to change. So damage and health values can (and very likely will) change for certain dinosaurs.

Just keep an eye on the changelog to see what we're release to the public. Oh and even if the PTR Server goes down soon, there will be at least a second round with a new version of the game, to test and adjust PvE game play - and that will contain all the changes being done till then as well.

All the best - and thank you! :)

Last edited:

- undefined44 -

-|-O R O C H I 4 4-|-
Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-|-O R O C H I 4 4-|-
Clan
North Spectrum
I played the test server for 3 days, and in general I liked the update. However, I will mention the good and bad points:
Good:
Each skill has an independent cooldown
Each weapon and dino has different play styles
Pvp just got a lot more diverse and fun, and now the player’s skills really matter
Many dinos and weapons have become viable again, and now wars will not be limited to Anky, pachy and rex and gat and yager.
Bad:
The pvp is too long, they could decrease the hp of the dinos, or increase the damage of weapons and dinos.
Pvp at a distance is still a problem, except for the coel, rex and carnotaurus still suffer a lot.
I hope that this 1v1 system is only on the test server, because that would make wars impossible.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Just one question: Will it be a normal battle (group battle) when PTR comes back online, or it will be forced 1v1 again to collect additional data?

Because when the health of Brachiosaurus would be fixed, I'd like to try it and see how it would perform among multiple enemies.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
I'd like to suggest that the PvE update should also have a Public Test because if implemented into the game, it can cause a huge unbalance in PvE if something isn't right and then fixing it would be a hassle, IMO
PvE is just as important as PvP, maybe more because players spend more time with the environment like questing, hunting etc

Gruni

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
Just one question: Will it be a normal battle (group battle) when PTR comes back online, or it will be forced 1v1 again to collect additional data?

Because when the health of Brachiosaurus would be fixed, I'd like to try it and see how it would perform among multiple enemies.
When we start the next PTR phase, It's very likely, that for a few hours or days, forced 1vs1 will be turned on again. but not necessarily for the entire phase.

kingofwolves

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Xx_KingOfWolves_xX
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION _
o pvp 1v1 eu acho que vai acabar com o jogo em dias de guerras esse modo de pvp 1v1 sera infinito e irar atrapalhar nas guerras , eu acho por min nao precisava nem do botao de permitir o 1v1 e nem nada voltar como era antes , quem estava reclamando que estava mais de uma pessoa encima dela , joga tibia , voce vai ver como e pvp kkkkkkk

Gruni

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
o pvp 1v1 eu acho que vai acabar com o jogo em dias de guerras esse modo de pvp 1v1 sera infinito e irar atrapalhar nas guerras , eu acho por min nao precisava nem do botao de permitir o 1v1 e nem nada voltar como era antes , quem estava reclamando que estava mais de uma pessoa encima dela , joga tibia , voce vai ver como e pvp kkkkkkk
Thanks for your feedback. Just to be clear: 1vs1 is a mode we introduced specifically for TESTING, to balance out 1vs1 situations. Live servers won't be affected by this. This was simple solution for us to get the data we needed, because people were having a bit too much fun fighting in groups and we barely got proper data to analyse for 1vs1 fights.

Again, no worries: The live servers won't suddenly become "1vs1" only.

cheno.vasquez

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
cheno.vasquez
Clan
- Invictus Gaming -
Hola soy -l..1N0USUK3..-l- en el servidor de prueba, después de toda esta semana de prueba que nos dieron; pienso de otra forma, todo esta muy bien balanceado, y equilibrado; me gusta la idea que ahora no hay una "combinación definitiva" para un dinosaurio; si no que, podemos jugar con el factor de juagr con mucha cabeza/estrategia.

Todo depende mucho ahora de que cosas lleves puestas, que arma, dino, tecnologías e implantes.
TODOS LOS DINOSAURIOS TIENE SU COUNTER; Y DOY FE AL 10000%. TODOS SE PUEDEN MATAR.

Pero así como tu matas a 15 tipos de combinaciones de diferentes de equipamiento, pueden venir otras 15 combinaciones que te puedan matar.

Gracias por hacer útil todos los implantes y tecnologías ahora; agradezco a todos los GM y ADMINS de Dino Storm por estar al tanto de todas nuestras opiniones.

Solo hay 4 puntos que volveré a recalcar:
1- Implante de CONCENTRACIÓN (Permitirá dar críticos más frecuentemente).
2- Implante de ACIERTOS (Permitirá no fallar tantos golpes con el dinosaurio).
3- Mejorar el implante de VITALIDAD (Se que han implementado por esa razón la nueva cantidad de vida de los dinosaurios para no depender de el, pero en mi opinión deberían de hacer que aumentará por lo menos unos 100k -150k de vida, así si de esta manera si lo queremos equipar en dinos como el Celo, Carno, Rex; será de mucha utilidad). Y este punto me lleva al siguiente punto.
4- Ajustar el daño de las armas (Hacer que las armas hagan un poco más de daño; OJO, no mucho solo suban le unos 3k-5k por arma, para así también compensar la vida y hacer que los pvps o enfrentamientos sean más cortos que en el server de testeo, pero más largos que en el server en vivo). (Que las armas hagan el daño que en sus estadísticas indican. Ejemplo: Si dice que hace 25k de daño, pues que haga 25k de daño estándar, lo mismo va para las ropas, tecnologías, que la cantidad de daño que diga que aumente; se la cantidad que aumente realmente).

ESO SERÍA TODO. GRACIAS POR TODO :p.

Andersonoliveira

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-.JawFrey.-
Clan
Taxi Carrara
O Dino Storm da atualidade, '' é baseado em quem dá mais críticos ou acerta a skill extra ''. Se com isso você acha o suficiente, creio que não jogaste na época 2014/2015, onde os nossos desenvolvedores estão tentando trazer um pouco daquela época '' mágica '' juntamente com mudanças excelentes. Como um test e segundo frases dos próprios desenvolvedores, ainda há muitas coisas a serem modificadas. PVP de 0,43seg não é PVP, pois não existe mais nada além de Ankylossaurus e Pachy no DS. Eu, como mono Coelophysys e também jogador de alguns outros jogos o qual mesmo com um mono dino é possível bater em tanques... O balance trará essa possibilidade a qual não temos hoje em dia. Logo, é notável que o modo como está o qual você citou, francamente, é '' roubado '', ganhar apenas por crítico é apenas um pretexto para falar que é um '' pro-player ''.

QUE OS DESENVOLVEDORES CONTINUEM FAZENDO ESSA BOM TRABALHO COM O JOGO.

GRATO. -.JawFrey.-

Synx

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
TSynx
Clan
Sem
[Portuguese]

Não se se ainda estão olhando os feedbeck, mas gostaria de deixar o meu aqui.
Ninguem falou disso ainda (não que eu tenha visto), então vou falar.
O jogo parece estar indo muito bem, mas não gostei dos status que os dinossauros e as armas tem, como por exemplo, antes o brach tinha 100k de vida no level 55 (mais ou menos isso) e agora ele esta com 1M, por isso as lutas estão demorando tanto. Vou dar outro exemplo do carno, ele é um dino de dano, então não faz sentido ele tem mais vida do que o dano que ele da.
Outra coisa é em relação ao dano (talvez diminuindo a vida resolva), eu fiz uma build para dar dano com o dino e ja era dificil chegar perto do oponente e quando eu chegava ou conseguia atacar eu simplesmente não dava dano, tirava quase nada da vida do oponente, então na minha opinião deveria mexer no dano e/ou na vida, pois o jogo não esta como prometido de ser focado no dinossauro e sim continua nas armas.

Obrigado a compreenção!

[English]

Not if if they are still looking at the feedbeck, but I would leave mine here.

No one's talked about it yet (not that I've seen), so I'm going to.

The game seems to be going very well, but I did not like the status that dinosaurs and weapons have, as for example, before the brach had 100k of life at level 55 (more or less that) and now it is with 1M, so the fights are taking so long. I'll give another example of the carno, he's a dino of damage, so it makes no sense he has more life than the damage he's given.

Another thing is in relation to the damage (maybe decreasing the life solve), I did a build to deal damage with the dino and it was already difficult to get close to the opponent and when I arrived or could attack I just did not give damage, took almost nothing of the opponent's life, so in my opinion should touch the damage and / or life, because the game is not as promised to be focused on the dinosaur but is still on weapons.

Thank you for the understanding!

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
[Portuguese]

Não se se ainda estão olhando os feedbeck, mas gostaria de deixar o meu aqui.
Ninguem falou disso ainda (não que eu tenha visto), então vou falar.
O jogo parece estar indo muito bem, mas não gostei dos status que os dinossauros e as armas tem, como por exemplo, antes o brach tinha 100k de vida no level 55 (mais ou menos isso) e agora ele esta com 1M, por isso as lutas estão demorando tanto. Vou dar outro exemplo do carno, ele é um dino de dano, então não faz sentido ele tem mais vida do que o dano que ele da.
Outra coisa é em relação ao dano (talvez diminuindo a vida resolva), eu fiz uma build para dar dano com o dino e ja era dificil chegar perto do oponente e quando eu chegava ou conseguia atacar eu simplesmente não dava dano, tirava quase nada da vida do oponente, então na minha opinião deveria mexer no dano e/ou na vida, pois o jogo não esta como prometido de ser focado no dinossauro e sim continua nas armas.

Obrigado a compreenção!

[English]

Not if if they are still looking at the feedbeck, but I would leave mine here.

No one's talked about it yet (not that I've seen), so I'm going to.

The game seems to be going very well, but I did not like the status that dinosaurs and weapons have, as for example, before the brach had 100k of life at level 55 (more or less that) and now it is with 1M, so the fights are taking so long. I'll give another example of the carno, he's a dino of damage, so it makes no sense he has more life than the damage he's given.

Another thing is in relation to the damage (maybe decreasing the life solve), I did a build to deal damage with the dino and it was already difficult to get close to the opponent and when I arrived or could attack I just did not give damage, took almost nothing of the opponent's life, so in my opinion should touch the damage and / or life, because the game is not as promised to be focused on the dinosaur but is still on weapons.

Thank you for the understanding!
2 a cada 3 posts nessa thread é reclamando sobre isso, acho que não leu direito :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I like that the range is a key factor to mark the role of each weapon, very well there.

Gatling 390% damage per skill ????
It is not a weapon that does damage, it is a support weapon. Dislike.
Now I'm going to use gatling, full damage. I'll use Centrosaurus Vulnerability and win for that skill damage..
Increase damage and strength? ok, but how much did they increase it??? 5%? 10%?
Both were perfect, modifying the recovery was enough.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Can you test it on the PTR first before providing feedback based on the changelog? Thanks

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Why does one skill do more damage than another, since the description says that both skills do the same percentage of damage?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Why does one skill do more damage than another, since the description says that both skills do the same percentage of damage?
Would be great if you could name the skills that seem incorrect, or directly create a bug report.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I like new visualization of cooldown, this shows very well when skills are available to use.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Rex's bleed can be critical too, is it supposed to be like that? I like that, no need to change it :sweatgrinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.