MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
We need a category that merges "Ranger gear" & "Dino skin art" into one. So that we are able to see out wearable items and preferred attributes.

When we search "Damage" to see a specific set of clothes/skins we can only see "Ranger gear" alone, "Skins" alone or both but combined with other items named damage such as damage boosters.

Searching "Damage Attribute" as alternative to having category for "Wearables" doesn't work.

1652793867453.png1652793932760.png
1652794469160.png

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Its seperated into two groups as there would otherwise a lot of items into one single group.
if you want to find all your damage items, just use the "All Items" filter and type in "damage" in the searchbox.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
if you want to find all your damage items, just use the "All Items" filter and type in "damage" in the searchbox.
Check the second screenshot in my feedback, where all damage items got mixed with "Potent Damage Boosters". I don't want find all items that has "Damage" in its name or description. I want to find "Wearable" items with "Damage Attribute"

1652798354983.png

I see this issue only happens with when you type "Damage" because of all items that has Damage name in it. Would it be simpler then to edit the name? for:
  • Basic Damage Booster
  • Potent Damage Booster
  • Violent Damage Booster
  • 14-D Violent Damage Booster
  • 30-D Violent Damage Booster

Its seperated into two groups as there would otherwise a lot of items into one single group.
I don't mind the separation but I request a third category for those who are interested to see "Wearable" items, I'm sure many players who have many wearable items divided into attributes would like to see them as whole, instead of keep switching between "Dino Skin Art" category & "Ranger gear" category.