MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
As Trading System ideas have been often rejected and for relatively irrelevant concerns, as well as the ideas of open auction were ignored despite addressing these concerns. I still think that it is crucial for us to exchange some particular items. It can be argued that such system related to the matter can be exploited, or very complicated and hard to develop.

Well, this is as simple as it gets.

Steps:
  1. You discard your item.
  2. Someone else picks it up.

• Obviously we will not change the discard function, just add new button and name it anything different, say "Renounce Item" for example.
  • This Button will be available for items that can't be exploited, so no-no to upgrade items, and obviously you can't discard your Dino dollars or gold coins.
  • Once you renounce your item, game isn't responsible for it or who you intended to pick it up.
  • This is the reverse of global item drop, such as Dinoballs, or Easter Eggs. You simply make it a global item drop, instead of only your exclusive drop. This is already in the system, so you can't say it's complicated to develop.
Say your friend ran out of basic damage boosters and unable to hunt without it, but you have plenty. You renounce some of that booster, by dropping it next to him. And he should be fast enough to pick it up.

Say your friend wanted one of those shinny skins that he could never afford, and you have one worn out of using and you basically got bored of having it. You can choose to give it away.

Say your clan members ran out of supply charge items and you have plenty but you can't be online every single day and every single moment to supply your clan gates with them. Well, you can purchase it and let them supply on your behalf.

Much good can be achieved by a critical yet simple change. And limits for how much good you can do with it lies in your own imagination.

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
if this would be implemented into game then i think some players would buy with gc more supplies, boosters, skins or something else and share, what i think could bring more money for developers :unsure:

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
The new excuse... *Cough* concerns to not implement this :sweatgrinning:

1622739083121.png

Last edited:

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
It should also be added that
  • Obviously we will not change the discard function, just add new button and name it anything different, say "Renounce Item" for example.
  • This Button will be available for items that can't be exploited, so no-no to upgrade items, and obviously you can't discard your Dino dollars or gold coins.
  • Once you renounce your item, game isn't responsible for it or who you intended to pick it up.
  • This is the reverse of global item drop, such as Dinoballs, or Easter Eggs. You simply make it a global item drop, instead of only your exclusive drop. This is already in the system, so you can't say it's complicated to develop.
Additional Points:
  • This function should only be allowed by a limit of level, so that no fake accounts be created to use achievements quick gold coins reward in giving away purchased items.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
As Trading System ideas have been often rejected and for relatively irrelevant concerns, as well as the ideas of open auction were ignored despite addressing these concerns. I still think that it is crucial for us to exchange some particular items. It can be argued that such system related to the matter can be exploited, or very complicated and hard to develop.

Well, this is as simple as it gets.

Steps:
  1. You discard your item.
  2. Someone else picks it up.

Say your friend ran out of basic damage boosters and unable to hunt without it, but you have plenty. You renounce some of that booster, by dropping it next to him. And he should be fast enough to pick it up.

Say your friend wanted one of those shinny skins that he could never afford, and you have one worn out of using and you basically got bored of having it. You can choose to give it away.

Say your clan members ran out of supply charge items and you have plenty but you can't be online every single day and every single moment to supply your clan gates with them. Well, you can purchase it and let them supply on your behalf.

Much good can be achieved by a critical yet simple change. And limits for how much good you can do with it lies in your own imagination.
A very good idea but what items could be traded or dropped. Another idea I got:
--Every 5-10 minutes there would be crate drops in every map of dino storm from Dinoville to Maujak Mountains, these drops will range from the levels of their map so dinoville's crate drops would be level 2-5, Goldfields 5-14 and so on.
-- I think this way more people will stay online and find these crate drops, these crate drops could contain Dino Dollars, Experience, some gold, skins, boosters, upgrade items etc.
I think this would be a very good addition to the game

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
A very good idea but what items could be traded or dropped. Another idea I got:
--Every 5-10 minutes there would be crate drops in every map of dino storm from Dinoville to Maujak Mountains, these drops will range from the levels of their map so dinoville's crate drops would be level 2-5, Goldfields 5-14 and so on.
-- I think this way more people will stay online and find these crate drops, these crate drops could contain Dino Dollars, Experience, some gold, skins, boosters, upgrade items etc.
I think this would be a very good addition to the game
Irrelevant but here's a Similar Content.