Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- David RootS -I-
Clan
E L I T E
What did you really put in the game ??

the dinosaur is being hit from meters away, and the animals don't shoot or anything like that, and even then they hit you..

What does this add to the game, what does it have to do ?? you attack the smilodon and use the roar on him, he runs and stays there, however, the dino is like being hit by an attack ..

Do not put unnecessary things in the game. what is happening is unnecessary .. there is no way you can be hit by some animal that is meters away from you, and that animal does not even have a weapon to be able to hit you, but it still hits you... :unsure::unsure:

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza

David Souza

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- David RootS -I-
Clan
E L I T E
It's not lag, even after relogging it continues, it's been happening for a few days ... it could be a bug, but I don't really know ..

behappy99

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
A K A N T O R
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
hahhaa this is a funny one, no one really notice this except PM user cuz they do range attack, when your attacking something and u do ranges attack, ur dino will have a animation that its been attacking by someone even if it far away from u, but its only a animation there no damage to you .

David Souza

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- David RootS -I-
Clan
E L I T E
I know, but this has nothing to do with that situation ... this animation is meaningless ..

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
What did you really put in the game ??

the dinosaur is being hit from meters away, and the animals don't shoot or anything like that, and even then they hit you..

What does this add to the game, what does it have to do ?? you attack the smilodon and use the roar on him, he runs and stays there, however, the dino is like being hit by an attack ..

Do not put unnecessary things in the game. what is happening is unnecessary .. there is no way you can be hit by some animal that is meters away from you, and that animal does not even have a weapon to be able to hit you, but it still hits you... :unsure::unsure:
its bug for sure so dont present it like its intended feature. no competence. you should write ticket to support about it...